• RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to it. ETA?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just Purchased my first bottle of AlphaMax.

Looking forward to using it. If it turns out to be my new hotness I'm gonna buy like 3 more bottles. Just sayin......

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just Purchased my first bottle of AlphaMax.

Looking forward to using it. If it turns out to be my new hotness I'm gonna buy like 3 more bottles. Just sayin......
We'll be looking forward to you buying some more bottles then, cause you're gonna love it! Give us a shout when you start running it and let us know what you think.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
We'll be looking forward to you buying some more bottles then, cause you're gonna love it! Give us a shout when you start running it and let us know what you think.
Ha! Well that's perfect then! I'll definitely give you guys a shout on what I think.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
So I received my Alphamax today and so far so good. Good condition, quality in labeling and presentation. SUPER awesome that the pills are CLEAR so you can see the ingredients! LOVE that! And EVERY PILL IS FULL LIKE IT SHOULD BE!!! It's looking good so far guys. I've been let down on these simple issues from other companies...

I'm thinking of starting them today. Maybe Saturday and Sunday so I can start the loading for the new week coming up.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Just curious, dosing per day is 4 caps.

What if someone wanted to take 6 caps a day of Alphamax?

Overkill on UD Extract,
Arimistane,
Forskolin...?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Arimistane may be too much to handle at that dose. Divanill, L-Dopa, and Forskolin would all be fine at those dosages however youd be getting 112.5mg of Arimistane which would likley be waaay to much.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suggest sticking to 4 caps. Everything is well dosed but you can add extra forsk which I suggest. 25-50mg extra and that's not even needed but I would add it lol

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yeah I was just experimenting with 6 caps. Just did yesterday and today. Definitely feel a crazier harder on the body difference. Tomorrow I'll go back to 4. But I don't get sore joints from Arimistane so that's why I wanted to try it.

Stuff works very well! Alphamax is DEFINITELY good stuff!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wouldn't necesarily be overkill on the forskolin as some add a bit more in addition to alphamax but i don't recommend upping the dosage for most of the other ingredients. You definitely won't be disappointed using reccommended doses.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Oh yeah for sure! So far so good on 4 caps. Just wanted to see what happened with 6 caps.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious, dosing per day is 4 caps.

What if someone wanted to take 6 caps a day of Alphamax?

Overkill on UD Extract,
Arimistane,
Forskolin...?

There would be no need because everything is dosed in appropriate amounts. You'd just be wasting money at that point.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
There would be no need because everything is dosed in appropriate amounts. You'd just be wasting money at that point.
Yeah I realize that. Was just curious. Back to 4.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
How long have u been on this stuff bro ?
gluck
A week.

Alphamax's Arimistane is the strongest I've had from any supplement with it.

Made the mistake of taking 6 caps 2 days worth and for the FIRST TIME ever ACTUALLY had sore joints.

Alphamax is undoubtedly strong stuff!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, Alphamax is definitely dosed well enough that you won't need to stray from the reccommended servings!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Can I run it for 8 weeks?
Of course. It's strong stuff but by the time your first 4 weeks is up you'll then REALLY be soaked and saturated and READY for the next 4 weeks in which you'll go through major visual changes.

Doesn't matter whether you're on erase pro or alphamax, it takes a matter of a couple weeks or more to truly kick in.

For me these supplements work fast cause I'm into intermittent fasting. And a lot of the time I'm empty.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I run it for 8 weeks?
8 weeks is definitely the sweet spot for alphamax! You'll see the best results this way, just don't go over the 8 weeks. I'm almost done with week 2 of an 8 week run, down 5lbs, looking leaner and bigger. All while putting up great numbers at the gym.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I've went longer than 8 weeks before with supplements with the same ingredients before.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To each their own but we don't recommend using longer than 8 weeks.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've went longer than 8 weeks before with supplements with the same ingredients before.
You can but it will lose effectiveness to some degree. Why spend money when 8 weeks is enough time?

On 8 weeks off 4 than you can go back on.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
You can but it will lose effectiveness to some degree. Why spend money when 8 weeks is enough time?

On 8 weeks off 4 than you can go back on.
It didn't for me.

Kept going and got shredded. Was unbelievable.

It got to the point that I stopped taking on the weekends then started back up through the week. That worked.

Was also doing IF and keeping my Cal deficit going. All kinds of spartan action.

But then stopped with all supps for a while and stopped with my Cal deficit lifestyle and let lose for several months. Put 18 to 20 lbs of chub. But nothing I can't get going again. It's now what I'm doing again with Alphamax.

Can't wait for POWER MAX tho!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It didn't for me. Kept going and got shredded. Was unbelievable. It got to the point that I stopped taking on the weekends then started back up through the week. That worked.
That's because of the forsk which is recommended to run for 12 weeks.

I would run Alphamax 8 weeks with 4 extra week of just forsk 95. IMO

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
That's because of the forsk which is recommended to run for 12 weeks.

I would run Alphamax 8 weeks with 4 extra week of just forsk 95. IMO
Most likely of course.

Love Forsk!

Alphamax is such a badazz product.

Why didn't they put ancyclus?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, that's the forsk talking! Armistane for 12 weeks would be too much for most people. 8 on 4 off is the bees knees for alphamax.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yep, that's the forsk talking! Armistane for 12 weeks would be too much for most people. 8 on 4 off is the bees knees for alphamax.
Wasn't for me. Alphamax is the first Arimistane supplement that gave me sore joints cause I recently played with 6 caps to see.

And it was a lot longer than 12 weeks that I was on the other company's Arimistane supplement.

Never got sore joints taking it that long.

Billd82

Billd82

Banned
Awards
Arrives today...cant wait to start it with my Norcodrene

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arrives today...cant wait to start it with my Norcodrene
You're gonna lean out like a mofo! I'm running alphamine with alphamax currently and seeing great results.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
You're gonna lean out like a mofo! I'm running alphamine with alphamax currently and seeing great results.
Oh are you?! Nice! I was thinking of running both of them together as well! All kinds of alpha!

You enjoying the reformulated alphamine?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I'm interested in doing this exact thing.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Johnold, you seem to change your mind on things at the flip of a switch or the minute someone suggests otherwise. Not meaning to be offensive or anything, just something I've noticed about you from your posts.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Johnold, you seem to change your mind on things at the flip of a switch or the minute someone suggests otherwise. Not meaning to be offensive or anything, just something I've noticed about you from your posts.
Why, cause out of every PES supplement they have the only one that kinda still has my interest is Alphamine?

We all know how much BS the supplement industry is full of. Sometimes you have to be cautious.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out Orbit Nutrition, they have Alphamax and Fitmax BOGO deal for 34 bucks!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I tried looking on Orbit for Performax Labs products.

Must've missed them.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why not have buy one alphamax get and alphamax free?. Enough with the Fitmax already. I have plenty of that stuff!. It's not that I don't like it, but Alphamax is a better product in my opinion.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not have buy one alphamax get and alphamax free?. Enough with the Fitmax already. I have plenty of that stuff!. It's not that I don't like it, but Alphamax is a better product in my opinion.
Lol. I'm not gonna front I had 3 tubs of fitmax too. I used one and sold one. Kept the other. It's good stuff but I won't mind a buy one get one free Alphamax :)

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I wanna try fitmax. How do you guys like it?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We have 3 logs running in the log section as well as couple reviews in product review section, check them out!

Nice clean energy with strong thermo effect

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Nice! I'd like to try that aswell. I'm gonna get another bottle of alphamax.

Can't wait for powermax.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanna try fitmax. How do you guys like it?
The smoothest energy and great focus. Not to much of a pump though IMO. It shines on everything else for sure

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The smoothest energy and great focus. Not to much of a pump though IMO. It shines on everything else for sure
OK yeah that's what I'm gathering from it. I guess that's why they're making powermax. For the pump also.