Alphadex All Stars

DavefrmPhilly

Awards
lol I wondered the same.

At least I'm not crazy and it's not just me with that side though. That actually makes me feel a little better about other products, I just chalked it up to I can't take an AI ( not that I'm going to jump on another AI anytime soon, just in case) I haven't taken any since yesterday and took my first saw palmetto tonight. Who knows if it'll help but hopefully I get the little I lost back regardless. I was gonna do another halo cycle in a month and now I'm afraid to do anything hormonal haha.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
lol I wondered the same.

At least I'm not crazy and it's not just me with that side though. That actually makes me feel a little better about other products, I just chalked it up to I can't take an AI ( not that I'm going to jump on another AI anytime soon, just in case) I haven't taken any since yesterday and took my first saw palmetto tonight. Who knows if it'll help but hopefully I get the little I lost back regardless. I was gonna do another halo cycle in a month and now I'm afraid to do anything hormonal haha.
Lower estrogen = sky rocketed DHT

Fingers crossed but nothing will work as effective as propecia/fin for hair loss

Usually once you stop the supplement causing the hair loss if you don't have MPB or high DHT levels normally should all grow back in up to a year.

I don't do anything hormonal for this reason haha

DavefrmPhilly

Awards
Yea I should be good. I'm pretty confident that I don't have mpb. 30 and luckily still have a full head of hair. and the shedding I noticed yesterday was minimal. Only reason I knew is because I scratched my head and saw hairs all on my desk. today too but my hair's so thick it's barely noticeable at all. (I should probably stop ****ing with it just to see if more falls out)

Just wanted to stop the sup before it becomes noticeable haha. Well if anything it's a testament to aplhadex doing something hormonal... Just not exactly sure it's raising the hormones i was intending it to for me. I'm sure it's great for most people. There are good reviews out there.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
I have lost most of the volume after about 2 weeks of it before noticing

It is some potent stuff that's for sure

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yes it is! Didn't ever notice hair loss though.

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I REALLY hope this stays the same when they come back into the scene.