Alpha T2 Stack with OEP or Lean Xtreme

matthasnoname

Awards
I'm new around here, but I've been looking at a lot of reviews and logs about PES's Alpha T2 and stacking it with OEP and/or Lean Xtreme. I only have the funds to do one or the other. So what's the concensus, what should I go with from NutraPlanet? The Get UP and GO stack or the Xtreme Cut stack?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
all depends on what you want. OEP is heavy on stimulants, but Lean Xtreme is stimulant free. Lean xtreme controls cortisol and OEP is a themogenic. they work through different pathways, you should decide what's best for YOU.

matthasnoname

Awards
So basically, results would be comparable, it's just whether or not you want the stimulant effect?

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
So basically, results would be comparable, it's just whether or not you want the stimulant effect?
Not necessarily..... For instance, cortisol is the body's stress hormone, it tells your body to store fat to make sure it's prepared in the future for the stress. so if you have a lot of physical stress(i.e. many hours training, PCT, heavy stress) then cortisol control is would be good. But, OEP will raise the temperature of your body and burn more calories(i.e. make your body produce more adrenaline) but you must realize that you body may become tolerant to the dose after a while and you will have to increase dose amount to get the same results/effect. Just like you can get physically dependent on caffeine, the same can happen with 1,3 dimethylamylamine. which is an ingredient in OEP.

So it all depends on what works for YOU.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, LX is better versed for attacking the dangerous VAT fat. LX is great for disposing of the fat around the organs and reducing the waist size. OEP is great for all over fat loss. So basically if you are larger and holding all your weight in your midsection, I usually aim at starting with a cort control, then when your waist is proportionate to the rest of your body, then rip it down with OEP.

aT2 aids both respectively.

matthasnoname

Awards
Also, LX is better versed for attacking the dangerous VAT fat. LX is great for disposing of the fat around the organs and reducing the waist size. OEP is great for all over fat loss. So basically if you are larger and holding all your weight in your midsection, I usually aim at starting with a cort control, then when your waist is proportionate to the rest of your body, then rip it down with OEP.

aT2 aids both respectively.
Ok, so based on this I'll probably go with the LX since I'm still very much a work in progress when it comes to body fat and I'm a little wary of taking tons of stimulants at one time. But I'm still confused as to why a DS rep suggested using LX post AT2, and the PES rep suggests stacking them.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so based on this I'll probably go with the LX since I'm still very much a work in progress when it comes to body fat and I'm a little wary of taking tons of stimulants at one time. But I'm still confused as to why a DS rep suggested using LX post AT2, and the PES rep suggests stacking them.
LX is a good PCT for the thyroid on TSH suppressive compounds. The compound in aT2 has research showing that the 3,3 version of T2 has no TSH suppressive values, so we say to stack it.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
mod edit: please review the rules. thank you.

"In short, if you are a rep from a company that doesn't advertise here, don't have it in your sig, don't answer questions pertaining to products from your company, don't offer logs, don't use your company avatar, don't offer and support through PM's, etc....... "

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_new_faq_item2

matthasnoname

Awards
Ok well I just got this in. I've looked at the dosage recommendations. But what time should I be taking the PM dosage? I guess I'm just overall wondering the best way to utilize these two bottles I got.