Alpha Lab Technologies (former Anabolic Technologies)

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Just finished Xtreme DMZ. 6 weeks 164.4lbs to 185.8lbs. Totally legit. Ate plenty of carbs, drank over a gallon of water a day. Also added Himalayan Shilajit resin pre-dose on empty stomach. Helping the nutrient absorbtion. Three days out and am down 3 pounds, gonna rehydrate for the next 48 hours and check again. People def noticed the fullness. It is not a magic bullet. Hard work, hard eating. DMZ. Again and again,( this is my second time having used blackstone 2.0 first time.)

JayT

JayT

Awards
I'm a bit confused you said you just finished your Xtreme DMZ at the end of your quote you said this is your second cycle 2.0 by black labs

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Second using dmz, his first dmz run was BSL

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Are there still legit Xtreme DMZ by anabolic Technologies out there and if so how can you tell the real from the fake
I'm sure there are still some legit products out there, there a very distinct stamping method they used on batch and exp dates.

JayT

JayT

Awards
Just finished Xtreme DMZ. 6 weeks 164.4lbs to 185.8lbs. Totally legit. Ate plenty of carbs, drank over a gallon of water a day. Also added Himalayan Shilajit resin pre-dose on empty stomach. Helping the nutrient absorbtion. Three days out and am down 3 pounds, gonna rehydrate for the next 48 hours and check again. People def noticed the fullness. It is not a magic bullet. Hard work, hard eating. DMZ. Again and again,( this is my second time having used blackstone 2.0 first time.)
Was your bottle stamped with a expiration date? I just got a bottle 3rd day and dont feel anything yet also no exp. Date or lot #. Double guessing authenticity! Any smell in the bottles?

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Jay T, I tossed the bottle already, sat on it for about 6 months before i ran it. first two weeks, no much but pump and a little mental edge knowing what should happen, I have had good success before with blackstone's super DMZ 2.0. but weeks 3-4 I put on about 14 lbs. It seems to be a great glucose disposal agent, so carb up and drink at least a gallon of H2O throughout the day. Don't panic Bro. Give it everything you got,if you don't mind pickin up a few fat pounds, like i said before people will notice the fullness. I wouldn't go too dirty with the carbs, I'll be hitten the cardio as soon as the weather breaks to strip some of the dirt off myself.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
First with Alpha Labs, I ran Blackstone last year.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used their Xtreme Shred product last summer and it was the first time people have accused me of using steroids. That product was completely legit and it was more than impressive. I felt awesome on it too...it was the best prohormone I have ever used. This product and R-Andro Shred have been my favorites. Other than those, I have only used Havoc, Celtic Labs DMZ, and IML Epi/Tren (not a full run though).

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I used their Xtreme Shred product last summer and it was the first time people have accused me of using steroids. That product was completely legit and it was more than impressive. I felt awesome on it too...it was the best prohormone I have ever used. This product and R-Andro Shred have been my favorites. Other than those, I have only used Havoc, Celtic Labs DMZ, and IML Epi/Tren (not a full run though).
I used the xtreme shred too. It's good stuff. No doubt there.

JayT

JayT

Awards
Jay T, I tossed the bottle already, sat on it for about 6 months before i ran it. first two weeks, no much but pump and a little mental edge knowing what should happen, I have had good success before with blackstone's super DMZ 2.0. but weeks 3-4 I put on about 14 lbs. It seems to be a great glucose disposal agent, so carb up and drink at least a gallon of H2O throughout the day. Don't panic Bro. Give it everything you got,if you don't mind pickin up a few fat pounds, like i said before people will notice the fullness. I wouldn't go too dirty with the carbs, I'll be hitten the cardio as soon as the weather breaks to strip some of the dirt off myself.
Thanks bro.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro.
I ran it for 6 weeks at 48mg a day hit hard halfway through the 2nd week beginning of the third week. It needs to have an exp/ batch stamp from my knowledge but it takes a few weeks to get it flowing.

JayT

JayT

Awards
I ran it for 6 weeks at 48mg a day hit hard halfway through the 2nd week beginning of the third week. It needs to have an exp/ batch stamp from my knowledge but it takes a few weeks to get it flowing.
Mine didn't come with expiration date that's what's got me worried one week in waking up with headaches not sure if this is the real deal these people can't be using us as guinea pigs just got to be some way to find out if it's fake or real?

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Are you taking second dose before bed? I had trouble falling asleep taking it at 8/8 so I moved it up to 6/6 and was fine. Other than that, could be too much intensity in your routine.
I never went heavy. Kept my same weights throughout. I went higher rep, mixed angles, time under tension, rest times were mixed, mind/muscle connection was first goal in every exercise.
Finally, if your getting pains in your ab/lower back region, or it burns pissin, I'd probably toss it and start PCT.

JayT

JayT

Awards
Are you taking second dose before bed? I had trouble falling asleep taking it at 8/8 so I moved it up to 6/6 and was fine. Other than that, could be too much intensity in your routine.
I never went heavy. Kept my same weights throughout. I went higher rep, mixed angles, time under tension, rest times were mixed, mind/muscle connection was first goal in every exercise.
Finally, if your getting pains in your ab/lower back region, or it burns pissin, I'd probably toss it and start PCT.
Hey diggyroxx, I appreciate your well said response and will keep that in mind, do you have a good PCT you could recommend, my last cycle was ph Demonize by Biotech 5 weeks and PCT V by Blkstone labs, 4 weeks.. Anabolic Minds is a great app!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Hey diggyroxx, I appreciate your well said response and will keep that in mind, do you have a good PCT you could recommend, my last cycle was ph Demonize by Biotech 5 weeks and PCT V by Blkstone labs, 4 weeks.. Anabolic Minds is a great app!
Well technically your supposed to get lower back pumps that are so bad they are painful. Secondly if it burns when your pissing you are not drinking near enough water. This stuff is very dry and will make you look and feel tight, but you have to stay hydrated. That is key!

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Also real pct is a serm above anything else. Nolva or clomid > letro also you should have an AI on hand for sides such as gyno or uncomfortable water retention. AI being exem/aro/armistane works for mild cycles I've found.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
I went with lecheek ad-3 before but this time I picked up epg arimezome. All is good. I had OL super PCT but some pills were split, and about 40% were under filled.
I have used primevals mega pct after OL TR1UMPH.(diazirinol) ps that cycle was the best.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I went with lecheek ad-3 before but this time I picked up epg arimezome. All is good. I had OL super PCT but some pills were split, and about 40% were under filled.
I have used primevals mega pct after OL TR1UMPH.(diazirinol) ps that cycle was the best.
None of the things you listed are PCT, there just all ****y test boosters that won't do Jack but lighten your wallet. Clomid or nolva is what you need.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Sure. If u can get them. OTC worked fine for me. All tests came back fine.