Alpha kit and estrogen

sinnfinn

Awards
Does mass or bulk surpress estrogen or increase it? And should I take something to control it?

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does mass or bulk surpress estrogen or increase it? And should I take something to control it?
Bulk will increase it, but to what degree really varies by person. If you're concerned about estrogen choose 5-Alpha Test instead of Alpha Bulk.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Bulk will increase it, but to what degree really varies by person. If you're concerned about estrogen choose 5-Alpha Test instead of Alpha Bulk.
Or add an AI to be safe, something like Erase Pro, Nolvadren-XT, or FormaSurge the last is one of my favorite supplements. Formestane always seemed to boost my libido even more...so its a great addition to on cycle.

Royd I am actually surprised I did not see an AI in the lineup for ForeRunner labs is that something you guys are working on?

sinnfinn

Awards
Ill try erase and should I run it thought pct?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
That is a matter of personal preference get a SERM and run that for PCT and you can add DAA and Erase if you want from there.

sinnfinn

Awards
Got all that on hand all ready. I just never ran a andro before and I feel like a little girl. Very emotional. And I'm not like that at all. So I'm thinking there's a estrogen build up. I hope I'm just not going crazy.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or add an AI to be safe, something like Erase Pro, Nolvadren-XT, or FormaSurge the last is one of my favorite supplements. Formestane always seemed to boost my libido even more...so its a great addition to on cycle.

Royd I am actually surprised I did not see an AI in the lineup for ForeRunner labs is that something you guys are working on?
I was working on a formestane product for a while but it's been tabled. I'm not certain there isn't a big risk with the FDA and "AI's".

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got all that on hand all ready. I just never ran a andro before and I feel like a little girl. Very emotional. And I'm not like that at all. So I'm thinking there's a estrogen build up. I hope I'm just not going crazy.
What day/week are you on?