Alpha Drive XL - Cheep but is worth anything???

Mrthnman663

Mrthnman663

Awards
While putting an in order to NP for "Orange Triad", I noticed "Alpha Drive XL" on clearance @ $10.00/bottle, So I bought some.

Does it have ANY use? And If so, how should it be used and what could one expect from it's use?

Is it junk? If true, I guess the price should have indicated that to me..:trout:

Thanx,
mm6:head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
apparently a good libido jump. My friend used it recently and found the libido jump alone was worth the purchase, also said some alpha male tendencies can through... so seems like an ok buy at that price. I think you'll fine 80% of the members here have bought a bottle out of curiosity.

b unit

b unit

Awards
  • Established
it's been $10 for about a year and it still isn't sold out, maybe that says something about how great it is?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
it's been $10 for about a year and it still isn't sold out, maybe that says something about how great it is?
b unit, can we arrange some greens to be sent my way? PM me with some prices etc... that's if you can be bothered doing small business etc :) My immune system is way low and could do with a picking up. thanks bro :)