ALPHA-1 Loggers needed at AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
SERM is a must. I'd still run an AI with it.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
It's becoming somewhat evident not to take this ph unless you are serious. Noobs be gone...

Geeze its not cancer, c'mon. Just get yer shyt right and it'll be fine but NO OTC PCT

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Liquid clomid.... thinking

25/12.5/12.5/12.5

And perhaps an erase pro or e-control?

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
Test into PCT for how long? would you say.

Zach Strom

Zach Strom

Awards
I'm actually quite curious how everyone else would run this and what they would run it with. If anyone would like to give a detailed example that would be awesome. With dosages included.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Id bring the ai in during pct and stretch it past.
Honestly this is an odd one as aromatization of M1T should not be possible there seems to be a lot of user feedback that would indicate gyno is still a risk so I would run an AI through out to be safe.

But maybe I am just lending too much weight to user feedback...paranoid here.

I have read about up regulation of the aromatase enzyme due to AAS use this might be the case here.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Liquid clomid.... thinking

25/12.5/12.5/12.5

And perhaps an erase pro or e-control?
Try 50/50/50/50, with 100 kicking the first day or three. You're not gonna get what you want at the dosing you proposed. Buy as much as it takes, don't be cheap with restarting your natty test production and blocking gyno.

Exemestane eod at 12.5 or 25mg for AI, or 25 ed if nips become a problem. Otc get a bunch of arimistane like Erase, Revolution, etc - but these won't hold a candle to exemestane, and you can order it wherever you get your clomid probably.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All logger packs have shipped!

Huge IML 20% off SALE!!! Limited time only!

Coupon Code: HUGE2013 for 20% off all IML orders! This offer may also be combined with buy 3 get 1 free PLUS FREE shipping!

GET 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Home

This discount code will not last long so get big savings while you can!

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
All logger packs have shipped!

Huge IML 20% off SALE!!! Limited time only!

Coupon Code: HUGE2013 for 20% off all IML orders! This offer may also be combined with buy 3 get 1 free PLUS FREE shipping!

http://www.ironmaglabs.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/SALE1.jpg

GET 20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

IronMagLabs Bodybuilding Supplements & Prohormones: Home

This discount code will not last long so get big savings while you can!
There goes my paycheck.......wifes gonna hate me

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I hate you... I was able to show restraint and only grabbed a 4 pack of 4andro for 24/bottle, a bottle of Ostarine for 40, and a badass v-neck...chicks dig me in v-necks ;)

I ALMOST forked over for 4 bottles of Msten at 24/bottle, but wth am I gonna do with 4 bottles? lol besides get hyoooooge....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hate you... I was able to show restraint and only grabbed a 4 pack of 4andro for 24/bottle, a bottle of Ostarine for 40, and a badass v-neck...chicks dig me in v-necks ;)

I ALMOST forked over for 4 bottles of Msten at 24/bottle, but wth am I gonna do with 4 bottles? lol besides get hyoooooge....
I know who im pm'ing when the designers dry up lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude I missed the sdrol vacuum by a day... I could have made some serious bank. A grand of $8 bottles of sdrol sold for $40/each now is, you guessed it, 5k.

Anyway, I didn't get the methyls....but I'll be ready when the next ban comes (may it be far away, Amen).

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Dude I missed the sdrol vacuum by a day... I could have made some serious bank. A grand of $8 bottles of sdrol sold for $40/each now is, you guessed it, 5k.

Anyway, I didn't get the methyls....but I'll be ready when the next ban comes (may it be far away, Amen).
I stocked up big time all gone now though. I dont even like superdrol but was just too good to.pass up. In my opinion MSTEN is much better then SD

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I stocked up big time all gone now though. I dont even like superdrol but was just too good to.pass up. In my opinion MSTEN is much better then SD
I am sure by stock up you mean you ordered and used a whole crap ton of bottles pre-ban like me :D

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MSTEN better than SD? Tell me more, never tried MSTEN.

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
MSTEN better than SD? Tell me more, never tried MSTEN.
Ya edje very similar dry solid gains with nice strength increase. Much less sides for me.me anyway superdrol always made me feel....like.toxic or poisoned i feel great with msten

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Never used sdrol (only got 2 bottles at the ban since I missed all the good prices) but just came off my first msten cycle (amongst other things). 20mg is literally side-free besides pumps/cramping & high bp. Lots (LOTS) of water, taurine, potassium, electrolytes keeps the sailing smooth enough tho. At 28mg bp was causing frequent terrible headaches and started feeling rough (I was on a lot of 1dhea & 4dhea too, and some 19dhea). If it's not stacked 30mg would prob have been fine tho.

Not impressed with the mass gains, but I'd still recommend trying it - I put on a few lbs of lbm & lost a good % of bf without trying, and strength is good stuff from it. Gives a positive energy/drive too, almost stim-like. Looked decidedly better after & kept my strength gains.

jiggero

jiggero

Awards
  • Established
Never mind I just realized this is Blackstone not Black Diamond?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Never used sdrol (only got 2 bottles at the ban since I missed all the good prices) but just came off my first msten cycle (amongst other things). 20mg is literally side-free besides pumps/cramping & high bp. Lots (LOTS) of water, taurine, potassium, electrolytes keeps the sailing smooth enough tho. At 28mg bp was causing frequent terrible headaches and started feeling rough (I was on a lot of 1dhea & 4dhea too, and some 19dhea). If it's not stacked 30mg would prob have been fine tho.

Not impressed with the mass gains, but I'd still recommend trying it - I put on a few lbs of lbm & lost a good % of bf without trying, and strength is good stuff from it. Gives a positive energy/drive too, almost stim-like. Looked decidedly better after & kept my strength gains.
Next run of msten for me will probably be 30mgs for 6 weeks. I get zero sides. Only support supp i use is lots of water lol

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great product to use the discount code on!

M-STEN Rx™ - Pro-Anabolic Compound

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass- Increases Strength & Power- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)- No Bloating or Water Retention - Fuller Muscles- Mind-Boggling Pumps

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product to use the discount code on!

M-STEN Rx™ - Pro-Anabolic Compound

- Increases Lean Muscle Mass- Increases Strength & Power- Helps with Cutting (getting lean)- Does Not Aromatize (convert to estrogen)- No Bloating or Water Retention - Fuller Muscles- Mind-Boggling Pumps
Can't believe the price on this right now. Unreal.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

IronMagLab SALE! GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER!

COUPON CODE: HUGE2013 (enter in shopping cart & click recalculate button)

ALL ORDERS OVER $100 GET FREE SHIPPING!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IronMagLab SALE! GET 20% OFF YOUR ORDER!

COUPON CODE: HUGE2013 (enter in shopping cart & click recalculate button)

ALL ORDERS OVER $100 GET FREE SHIPPING!
Nice !

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Damn dude. How do you plan on using it along side M-Sten ?
Going to bridge into alpha one my last week of msten. I would see no issue personally stacking these two

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You get a liver panel done now and again I hope? Just to make sure things are sailing smooth

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
You get a liver panel done now and again I hope? Just to make sure things are sailing smooth
Of course. I get full blood work every few months

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ditto, just wondering. No way my liv could run both simultaneously happily, but again, if you got the gift I say run with it.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm confused on the toxicity of this stuff. On one hand it can convert to a very powerful hormone on the other hand it says use for 4-8 wks. If its toxic 8 wks would be death... Comments?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recieved mine in the mail on saturday. I should start my log tomorrow.

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know how this compare to the new mithras.

Mod edit: logs are closed. They are not sponsors.

Status
Not open for further replies.