Almost finished with halodrol cycle, wanting to cut

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
I'm almost done with a halodrol cycle and I have heard that gains from halodrol are maintainable... I want to do a cut without anabolics or anything, just strict diet and intermittent fasting...will I lose a lot of my gains or no

I want to start my cut 2 weeks after pct

TheThickMick

Awards
Everyone is gonna give you different ranges but imo i wouldnt go below maintenance on cals or try any form of cutting for atleast another 6 weeks. Your body cares about returning to homeostasis not keeping gains so focus on solidifying your gains by being able to maintain the same weight n bf% for a longer period of time after you finish your cycle, imo this helps the body acclimate to carrying the new muscle.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't even think about cutting till your done with pct. Your natty test levels will be super low and this will make it much more difficult to maintain your gains, you should be eating a small caloric surplus to ensure your gains are kept.

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
I wouldn't even think about cutting till your done with pct. Your natty test levels will be super low and this will make it much more difficult to maintain your gains, you should be eating a small caloric surplus to ensure your gains are kept.
im talking about how i long i should wait until i can cut after a halodrol cycle(Pct assumed)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im talking about how i long i should wait until i can cut after a halodrol cycle(Pct assumed)
ideally, you would have cut before your cycle so you wouldnt have this problem. how long did u run hdrol? 6 week or 8? and what do you have lined up for PCT? assuming you have clomid or torem, id do a solid 4-6 week pct and then wait like 2 more weeks just to ensure your natty T levels are back. its always risky cutting shortly after cycle, tho...

SpotmeyungLad

Awards
ideally, you would have cut before your cycle so you wouldnt have this problem. how long did u run hdrol? 6 week or 8? and what do you have lined up for PCT? assuming you have clomid or torem, id do a solid 4-6 week pct and then wait like 2 more weeks just to ensure your natty T levels are back. its always risky cutting shortly after cycle, tho...
Pct is good, I got my serm(nolva) and ai(erase) test booster(dpol)
On my 5th week out of 6 of halodrol
I was thinking 2 weeks too after pct

xerbia

xerbia

Awards
I would take another month or two after pct maintaining and then start cutting.