All welcome neoborn!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Please give a warm welcome to IBE's newest and arguably most eccentric rep, neoborn!

:cheers:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Cool you can never have too many Canadians on your team!:D

Congrats Neo youve come along way and have done great.Let me know iof theres any way that I can help buddy! :thumbsup:

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Nice!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I first off want to honestly, sincerely thank IBE for this chance to help them out in any way I can. This has been a goal of mine for a while now and having it now become reality is a thing of beauty for me.

I look forward to learning from IBE and each of you long term reps n members here at AM. I honestly have never felt more at home amonst kewl friends as I have here. It's a clean / straight up and cutting edge board ( no bb.com here :p )!

I love joo all long time!

DR.D - you know I have much respect and reverence for your no bullsh1t style of help and the products you help create / market work! noice! :thumbsup:

Mmowry - Your log on Epi was motivational to say the least, you keep it real and straight up, what could I not love.

Poopypants - Truly keeping it real and basically the same as Mmowry :D you know I love joo long time ( moocho homo! )

To those I haven't really gotten to know yet, I look forward to it.

Let's keep it real, keep it on the up and up, always hopefully find ways to help each other and reach higher er um heights!

:D ok I'm done my movie award acceptance speech! :D

Honestly I love you all and respect you all ( Members, Reps, Owners / Operators ),

Neoborn

P.S so many words that try so hard to express the gratitude and love I feel, but they fail miserably. <3

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MUCH LOVE BACK ATCHA!

and remember that this is the coolest smiley eeeeeeeeeever! :D

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you ready for your closeup? :)
Congratulations!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Are you ready for your closeup? :)
Congratulations!
What does that mean?? Is there some kind of rectal / internal examination that all IBE Reps have to go through? :woohoo: :stick: :toilet:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What does that mean?? Is there some kind of rectal / internal examination that all IBE Reps have to go through? :woohoo: :stick: :toilet:
Only for you neo. Congrats on joining the rep squad.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congrats. im jealous. Dr. D dont you have enough reps that dont do sh1t already??? haha j/p fellas

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
No Jealousy bro, only love, set a goal and believe it!

Also thanks guys I really appreciate the well wishing, I have always felt at home here!

As far as Reps not doing sh!t you just let me know of any problems you are having or if you need any help. I am on daily, sometimes most of the day ( depending on my new job ) so email me or pm me / IM me at: neo_born at hotmail dot com

Much Love,

Neoborn

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
what with the pink? ...FLAMER!
Hey! Just because he has a flare for colors and contrasts doesn't mean anything. Just because he trims his facial hair to meticulous precision and his shoes match his belt that only means he's well groomed!

OK, sorry neo but I don't think my arguments are helping, lol (J/K!) :p

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Congrats man!!

:djparty: :head: :woohoo:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Hey! Just because he has a flare for colors and contrasts doesn't mean anything. Just because he trims his facial hair to meticulous precision and his shoes match his belt that only means he's well groomed!

OK, sorry neo but I don't think my arguments are helping, lol (J/K!) :p
LOL my wife and I had a good laugh at your reply, you know me so well! :head:

IRL ( In Real Life ) I do not like wearing pink or fuschia but on the boards I must say I am quite partial to it, it's bright, vibrant and not as in your face as bolded RED!

IRL I love bright yellow / blacks / blues and whites, make your own conclusions yes.

Once I owned a pair of Purple / mauve jogging pants hammer style and regularly got shouted at from passing guys in cars, saying derogatory homophobic stuff :D S'all good. I am not that insecure.....much.....kinda.....well not really.....:lol:

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
After reading that i feel like there should be a centerfold somewhere. lmao

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Purple / mauve jogging pants hammer style wtf! dont tell me they flared out like mchammer pants!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Congrats C

ahhhh another Canadian Rep. were taking over boys..hahaha

Naw really IBE is a great company and an even better group of guys, congrats again.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Ty ty ty to all you beautiful peoples!!!

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's freakin' awesome bro! IBE is a great company - so it's a great fit.

:woohoo:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:frustrate

CONGRATS, Neo! I guess IBE got to you first! :thumbsup:

Well-deserved!

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thank you guys, truly for the kinds words and love. It means alot to me. Don't give up on me Mace :D

Much Love,

Neoborn