The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Did i just crap my pants or did I just drop a load?
Or Both?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Look Simba, Everything the light touches is our kingdom.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It feels so right

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn it feels good to be a white boii

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What's so sticky? Oh wait, that's me.

frankz2

frankz2

Awards
My girlfriend said it was her or the gym... Too bad I didn't have time to grab my supp's as I left.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where the f***is that leprechaun and his gold?

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
If I stare long enough NurseGray is going to win a years worth of supplements.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just me and my pubes

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ask not what your supplements can do for you but what you can do for your supplements!

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would I do for a Klondike bar right now?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Sometimes it is necessary to be lonely in order to prove that you are right."

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Nobody should have any illusion about the possibility of gaining military superiority over Russia. We will never allow this to happen."

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.
Well, that escalated quickly.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
"I just came"

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my future I see....pain and gains

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What do you mean the gym is closed on Holidays?

justiceTX

justiceTX

Awards
  • Established
This natty tbooster didn't work. I only gained 12 lbs of Lean muscle in 4 weeks, not 15 lbs like the bottle said.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Can you guys see my "clear muscle"?

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A light shined down upon me and with it were the ingredients to the perfect pre-workout stack!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And he said "let there be GAINS"

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the **** out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're ****ing dead, kiddo.
You really copy and pasted that woman's comment from Elgin's fb page?

And didn't even fix the gorilla warfare part?

Wow....

ForumRunner_20141107_132339.png

Dat gorilla warfare....

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
barber called and cancelled my appointment WTF is this crap?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I wish that elgintensity guy would respect us cross fitters..."

AlexErdellan

AlexErdellan

Awards
  • Established
To be fair I copied it from some meme website, that's most likely where she got it too lol it's from 4chan

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Gosh I'm still pondering what did that big dude meant when he asked "bro do you even lift?"

I do well at least I think I do. I go to the gym check out the ladies, pick up those 15lb dumbbells for a set, text a few of my PC gamer boys, lay on the bench, lift up the bar, put it down, flex in the mirror for the ladies and then leave. So I'm so confused why he asked me that.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
instead of picking specific winners. Everyone above this post wins. Send PM by Monday to qualify….

2 bottles for all, 1 bottle will make you a believer, the second a customer forever….

thanks for participating

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Everyone above him what? Lol aren't we all technically above him..

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure if won contest or not

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Lol right... Just send a pm and you might of won haha

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
'He goes back up to see if he posted...What.the.H.'

Lol...well played USP, well played indeed...

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is today the day all my dreams come true? Dreams being gains :)