ALL PH STOCK NEEDS TO GO (PH BAN)

ImTheOtherKid

Awards
None of the Codes provided have worked for me.

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
My order still says waiting to be fulfilled. I ordered on the 14th. Last time I ever use nutriverse for anything

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My order still says waiting to be fulfilled. I ordered on the 14th. Last time I ever use nutriverse for anything
Have you contacted their rep or customer service?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mine said the same. Customer service said they are shipping all together when a few other products show up.
When are the big discounts gona come out?

bsanders06

bsanders06

Awards
Have you contacted their rep or customer service?
Yes I have. Not much they can do apparently. The item I ordered wasn't a big seller and they r waiting to receive the item from its manufacturer. They were selling the particular item as a favor to help the manufacturer out and reach more customers.

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
Mine said the same. Customer service said they are shipping all together when a few other products show up. When are the big discounts gona come out?
To late for that, the bill has been signed.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they shouldn't sell products when they aren't in stock or at least indict it.

just sayin

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Maybe they shouldn't sell products when they aren't in stock or at least indict it.

just sayin
They don't.

Nutri-verse are pretty good people. Put in an order for 2x alpha-20 yesterday and the order was fulfilled and shipped within the hour. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow.

Oh, and there was free shipping. Awesome job, guys ;)

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
They don't.

Nutri-verse are pretty good people. Put in an order for 2x alpha-20 yesterday and the order was fulfilled and shipped within the hour. Tracking says it should be here tomorrow.

Oh, and there was free shipping. Awesome job, guys ;)

Well ordered on 17th still awaiting fulfillment.
Ordered from somewhere else last night just shipped this morning.
I've ordered from them before and it shipped promptly. But you'd think with time sensitive materials they would be on top of it.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Well ordered on 17th still awaiting fulfillment.
Ordered from somewhere else last night just shipped this morning.
I've ordered from them before and it shipped promptly. But you'd think with time sensitive materials they would be on top of it.
Just PM/email them instead of whining about it.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The number of orders these shops have received this week are historical. Pretty sure they are overwhelmed with orders.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I snuck an order in this morning. This afternoon - stuff all gone. Hopefully I got lucky

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
I agree you have to be realistic. Guy told me its gonna be a minute before they can ship it. I told him its no big deal not like Im waiting to dump all those bottles in my mouth yesterday. Just appreciated that he was able to work with me on price.

Pipes

Awards
  • Established
so, update... I was checking my email and these bastards shipped my order lol. Awesome job, thanks guys!! Don't wanna put a name out there Im sure others have ordered from them. I will say it is one of the sites in the stores section, you know who you are so thank you.