All I got for christmas is a MEGA SUPP STACK-PHYTO Test. Mass FX. X Factor n 5 MORE!!

sigmachiagg11

Awards
Day 33: off/cardio and abs, traps

Gettin a bit bigger in terms of size and strength; havent measured in a bit, arms are still 15.75.
Strength increases: when i started i was saying i could do 12 pullups;those were actually chinups, and i could only do 8 by myself. I can now do 7 pullups, vs. 8 chins compared to the start of the log. I also did V bar pullups/chins on the machine with 200 pounds for 5 reps with good form, as opposed to 160 6 times (although i did them slower).

Havent been really keepin a good log lately, but i plan on making it just as detailed as it was from the start of the log

liltexan

Awards
way to be, son. i'm 28 days sober and looking to keep it that way. good luck my man...stay strong!
got my tape in and it looks like i'm at 16 1/2 with arms but a 34 1/2 inch waist :\. i'm working out with a former nebraska midland lutheran/unl lineman right now. he's out of shape but still getting 315 for reps so I'm looking to get up there soon :).
It's cold, so getting to the Rec twice a day for cardio is a bitch...motivate me. seriously...i need it

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
keep it up man. You have done good progress wise

sigmachiagg11

Awards
way to be, son. i'm 28 days sober and looking to keep it that way. good luck my man...stay strong!
got my tape in and it looks like i'm at 16 1/2 with arms but a 34 1/2 inch waist :\. i'm working out with a former nebraska midland lutheran/unl lineman right now. he's out of shape but still getting 315 for reps so I'm looking to get up there soon :).
It's cold, so getting to the Rec twice a day for cardio is a bitch...motivate me. seriously...i need it
Haha good job bro. Im not quite there, i drank last weekend, and ran into a "LITTLE" trouble while i was buyin condoms for a girl i had waitin for me back at my place. :pat:. Pretty sure i am never drinkin again. If you find any alcohol substitutes let me know; i am swearin it off. Ill be goin home tommorow; this past week my diet has been calorically deficient in terms of what i have been eatin, but now my gut is down about 3/4 of an inch; so its just about back. Measure arms today, and they werent quite 15.75, but its apparent i peeled off quite a bit of fat just changin up diet this week.

keep it up man. You have done good progress wise
Hey I appreciate it man. Thanks for keepin up with the log throughout; it helps motivation wise. Btw, you seem like you are pretty experienced in terms of knowledge, judgin by your post count and some of the threads youve done. I was just wonderin if you had any advice for minimizin gyno or preventin gyno. I have had it all my life and finally took care of it over the summer, but i am afraid that the mass fx may be reigniting it again (puffy right nip- may just be fluid from the surgery tho). My dosing for the mass fx has been 6 a day for the last week, and i am now taking 4. I plan on slowly decreasing the dosage each week. Is there anything simple i can take to help prevent it. Thanks in advance, and i appreciate the encouragement

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Haha good job bro. Im not quite there, i drank last weekend, and ran into a "LITTLE" trouble while i was buyin condoms for a girl i had waitin for me back at my place. :pat:. Pretty sure i am never drinkin again. If you find any alcohol substitutes let me know; i am swearin it off. Ill be goin home tommorow; this past week my diet has been calorically deficient in terms of what i have been eatin, but now my gut is down about 3/4 of an inch; so its just about back. Measure arms today, and they werent quite 15.75, but its apparent i peeled off quite a bit of fat just changin up diet this week.

Hey I appreciate it man. Thanks for keepin up with the log throughout; it helps motivation wise. Btw, you seem like you are pretty experienced in terms of knowledge, judgin by your post count and some of the threads youve done. I was just wonderin if you had any advice for minimizin gyno or preventin gyno. I have had it all my life and finally took care of it over the summer, but i am afraid that the mass fx may be reigniting it again (puffy right nip- may just be fluid from the surgery tho). My dosing for the mass fx has been 6 a day for the last week, and i am now taking 4. I plan on slowly decreasing the dosage each week. Is there anything simple i can take to help prevent it. Thanks in advance, and i appreciate the encouragement
Honestly, I got it from Mass fx maximum when I used it. I saw slim results, but got some gyno. I think mine is prolactin related and it has never gone away. I have run vitex 900mg/day to minimize it and that helped. I am currently running sustain alpha and some igf-2 to help rid of it if i can while making progress. Is your prolactin related or true gyno?

sigmachiagg11

Awards
I am pretty sure it is prolactin related-my right nip is starting to look slightly more puffy than it has and i think i can grab some fat-although its probably scar tissue from the surgery. Plus i have the little white bumps at the tip of the nip. I have had this for a while, but i def. notice a change/increase regarding the puffiness, which sucks. I guess ill try out a few of the supps you listed above after I am done.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
white bumps... eh I don't know about that? If you think it is prolactin related grab some p-5-p, a dopamine source (I use igf-2), and some vitex. Hopefully you can get it under control. Take a look at my avi video... is that was yours look like?

sigmachiagg11

Awards
when i say white bumps i am referring to the tip of my nip. i could probably squeeze some fluid out. btw the only thing i really noticed in your avy is that your lookin pretty jacked man. lol keep it up.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
when i say white bumps i am referring to the tip of my nip. i could probably squeeze some fluid out. btw the only thing i really noticed in your avy is that your lookin pretty jacked man. lol keep it up.
I have the puffy nipples, I guess you can't really tell since its far back. Mine are classic symptoms of high prolactin levels (always been an issue for me since mass fx and now almost flare up on anything hormonal related) I would recommend checking out those herbal products I listed because they are fairly cheap and should make a difference if it is in fact prolactin related.

sigmachiagg11

Awards
Fiber Damage/Fiber Saturation part DOS

Day 37: Shoulders

Upright Row: warm up:30x10 85x5. working sets: 95x3 115x3 100x5 (3/0/x) (at beginning i could only do 90x4 :). not bad

Barbell S. Press: 135x3 140x3 (3/0/x)

Machine Shoulder Press: 180x1 drop set to 140x3 (6/1/1). 160x3 (3/1/1)+ 3 partials
DB Shoulder Press:53x6 43x6 (2/2/1)
Machine front raise: 15x30 15x22
Lat Raise: 12x26 r.p x4 s.s. rear lat raise 8x20

Notes: shoulders are up an inch.

sigmachiagg11

Awards
Day 39: Arms

Bb-curl:45-12 65x5 115x3(3/1/x) 85x6(3/1/x) r.p x2
alt. db curl-40x3 40x4 (3/1/x)
Pull ups- 5 (5/1/x)
Barbell close grip-50x6 pyramid to 65x5

Tris:
Machine dips-3 sets slow on negative
Close Grip Bench- 3 sets of 135x5 (3/1/x)
Push Downs-3 sets of ???x5 (4/1/x) with a drop set on the last set

Notes: Havent done bis and tris together in a long time. I dont think i have ever been more pumped. Arms are back to 15 3/4. I dont think ill be seeing much more results tho; the last few days my shoulder has been hurting and i have been loading on tylenol.

Day 40: Legs

Day 41: Chest- Weights havent really gone up; but my form has gotten better. Even though i have been working on form, it sometimes feels like my rear delts/back fatigues before my chest. I feel like this may be impacting the size my chest could be making by alotttt. does anyone have any tips on form??

Day 42: Back and bis
Will update this part later

sigmachiagg11

Awards
UPDATE: Arms- 15.75 (+.5 in).
Waist is 37
Shoulders: 51 (+3)
Chest-48 Same
Weight-198

All in all i liked this stack. I apologize for the crappy summation of the log, and for posting up so late since I finished this about 2 weeks ago but I just bought some dymethazine and would much rater post before and after pics with those than tihs. I also forgot my camera at home;i do have post pics, but i ended up going home after getting in trouble with college station police and left thinking only about my big eff up, rather than remembering it. I do have the before pics and actually have after pics from two weeks ago, so maybe ill post all the pics up in a log or the pics session once i come off dymethazine, which looks extremely interesting ( ill put this up-pre and post, and the dymethazine pre and post- i would post pics now but i wont be home for two weeks .
Notes:
Phyto-The only time my appetite was really through the roof was on this, I experienced a lott of extreme hunger and my arms looked more vascular. The product also reduces skinfold thickness, so that could be it as well.
DCP- possibly helped with waist, since taking it, which i still am, my waist is .5 inch down, compared to where it was when i started taking it.
X factor- loved it;never been so sore on a product as this haha.
Mass fx- could say some increased aggresion, but no real increase in libido. its actually kind of hard to tell what did what, since i took so many things.

All in all guys, sorry for not living up to this review. I wish it was better, and hopefully if i do a log it will be better than this, which seemed slightly short lived. Thanks to all who read up on this, it was great for motivation and i appreciate everyone that kept up with it at the time. Maybe my next one will be better