all day natural energy

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone have any tips for all day energy? prefer natural.. i get clean.. little to no sugar. supps dont really take too many

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you mean by natural?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine XR is your best bet for long lasting all day energy. Just 1 tab a day is serious amounts of energy.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ECa for most people.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
in the terms of legal
Caffeine. 1.3, tyrosine(only if your lacking it will it help) yohimbine. You're looking for stimulants my good sir. I suggest dexaprine. Note that coming off of every day stimulant use will suck. Use the stimulants for 4 to 6 weeks ( if every day) then take a break for 4 to 6 weeks

After your break you will get the same feeling as your first "hit" .

Note most of these energy boosting supplements will mostlikey be described as a fat burner or pre workout.

Rockstar zero Carb,red bull zero,rock star sugar free,amp sugar free ect ect are also viable options.

Caffeine with yohinbine may prolong the stimulant effect if my science is correct.

mpaquett

mpaquett

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried it myself, but I've always wanted to try some Focus XT from SNS.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Herbs:
Panax Ginseng
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwagandha

Natural occurring hormone:
Pregnenolone

Supplement
Revamp

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
whats your dosing protocol?
Well first I'd start from the bottom up and try each on it's own to determine what works best for you. If you research say a reputable brand like NOW Foods and their supplement being specific to the herbs I mentioned, it normally gives a good protocol of dosing on the label. But again try each on it own before you stack. I'd suggest trying Rhodiola first at 400mg per day but be aware cause you can overdo this stuff....it wouldnt be harmful but the good sides turn into not so good sides.

Then with pregnenolone... again research a specific reputable company that carries just a pregenenolone supplement and try the label dosing. Oral bioavailability of pregnenolone isnt the greatest but it's worth a shot. In fact come to think of it, I'd jump on the Revamp supplement first but it's your call. Stuff works awesome and all the sudden you morning tea/coffee will feel 10x stronger...lol

Hope this helps.

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
These are the supplements that jump out at me and worked well for me...there are numerous more though.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
These are the supplements that jump out at me and worked well for me...there are numerous more though.
yeah i have tried several supps and stacks over the years. just looking for ideas that i might have missed.. think i will give the revamp a start first.. thanks

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
revamp along side caffeine would be nice

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
sns8778 Supplements 216
Supplements 6
Supplements 2
ohiostate2827 Supplements 0
Supplements 3