Unanswered Alchemist11 Cycle critique

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
After many combination, I've decided for these compounds, to yield most quality and lean gains as possible. Someone may say that it could be done way simplier, but I like it this way.

Sustanon-250-500 mg (week 1-13)
Superdrol-15-20 mg (1-4/5)
Primobolan-300-400 mg (1-13)
Parabolan (Tren Hex)200-225 (3-13)
Anavar depot-60 mg (7-13)
And hcg-500 iu (2-11)

The whole combo of Anavar, Primo and Parabolan is inspired from Russian dr who was in charge of their doping program for Winter olimpics, he openly said that that was the mix, and those athletes destroyed it that year....

So, you guys can say what you think about it, and so on and on...

That time of the year again...
Screenshot_20190927-155838.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seems a bit low on the primo, no?
Well, I spoke to few people, they all said the same thing, if it's legit, 400 is good starting point for first time. So we'll see when I start with it

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, I spoke to few people, they all said the same thing, if it's legit, 400 is good starting point for first time. So we'll see when I start with it
Its prob plenty given how youve stacked it. Just used to seeing it being run double that.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I also thought 600 primo+ would be more suitable for this but I guess it’s stacked with quite a few things so it makes sense.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I also thought 600 primo+ would be more suitable for this but I guess it’s stacked with quite a few things so it makes sense.
I'm supposedly getting pharma grade stuff, so it pricey, but worth it (hope so), and if its good, I'll see it easy. Also, I'll try it from two reputable pharmas, so we'll see.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Looks like a nice cycle though, interesting. Will you be logging it?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Perfect. You’re going to look freaky as hell. I did a quick update of my SD run so far, will post more soon and pics too. I’m glad you went for SD. You’re going to love it. Stuff is fucking amazing. I’ve ran it 5-6 years ago but I didn’t remember it to be THAT good.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Perfect. You’re going to look freaky as hell. I did a quick update of my SD run so far, will post more soon and pics too. I’m glad you went for SD. You’re going to love it. Stuff is fucking amazing. I’ve ran it 5-6 years ago but I didn’t remember it to be THAT good.
Yeah, I just saw it, a moment ago. I'm keeping close eye on your log! Can't wait to start with it, since I'm carb freak, I think I'll do well on it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In.
I feel like parabolan is going to overshadow everything else.

Judging by your previous cycle you are going to look insane after this one.

And stay on top of your health. This is a hefty cycle and you got potential bodybuilding-wise but I would hate to read that something bad happened to you.

edit: parabolan in the olympics? I thought athletes avoided tren because of aerobic capacity issues.

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In.
I feel like parabolan is going to overshadow everything else.

Judging by your previous cycle you are going to look insane after this one.

And stay on top of your health. This is a hefty cycle and you got potential bodybuilding-wise but I would hate to read that something bad happened to you.

edit: parabolan in the olympics? I thought athletes avoided tren because of aerobic capacity issues.
Well, it can negatively impact your aerobic abilities but not that much at that dosage, and its highly individual. But yes, it was in the mix for olimpics.
Thanks man, I'll log it, we'll see how this changes my physique

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, it can negatively impact your aerobic abilities but not that much at that dosage, and its highly individual. But yes, it was in the mix for olimpics.
Thanks man, I'll log it, we'll see how this changes my physique
They’ve pretty much used every drug in the olympics even the ones that made zero sense: ex-Dbol for wrestling and dropping a weight class etc. they only knew mutherfckers were stronger and faster.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My shoulders, particularly, love tren and sdrol...fullness and vascularity. Youll look like a freak and love it.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Dude you are going to be freaky looking after that blast! I’m stoked for you and will definitely be following. One suggestion is to run your hcg longer. The Sust has test Deca and ISO which will take at least three weeks to clear. So you wouldn’t be starting pct until wk 16-17

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dude you are going to be freaky looking after that blast! I’m stoked for you and will definitely be following. One suggestion is to run your hcg longer. The Sust has test Deca and ISO which will take at least three weeks to clear. So you wouldn’t be starting pct until wk 16-17
This.

I am currently running 750 iu of hcg eod after 5 months on exogenous T and failed clomid pct (will do that for total of 3 weeks).

I feel good and strength is going up in the gym. Fullness and pumps are here as if i was on replacement dose of test. Testicles are bigger than ever and libido is strong, along with morning wood,

hCG is god-sent.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm hoping to be lean little bull when I'm done with this stack lol
I made a mistake, I'll run hcg from week 3 up until week 14 probably. I get the concept of sustanon and thats why I use it, I feel its the smoothest transition into the pct with it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This.

I am currently running 750 iu of hcg eod after 5 months on exogenous T and failed clomid pct (will do that for total of 3 weeks).

I feel good and strength is going up in the gym. Fullness and pumps are here as if i was on replacement dose of test. Testicles are bigger than ever and libido is strong, along with morning wood,

hCG is god-sent.
Hcg is good thing, it realy makes you feel 'normal' and good, even mentaly. Cycle is way better with it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One question guys, delt injections with 29 g insulin needle? How does it gives you pip from first time injecting in it?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There are some ways you could twerk any cycle but this is a decent stack and you with a good muscular physique wouldn't get much out of 400mg primo solo, but stacked like this it can be a nice addition. You can only build a certain amount on each cycle and i wouldn't say primo could go unnoticed but bang for buck im not sure youd be happy. Primo at least for me is best for a cut and keep the cycle as safe as possible.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One question guys, delt injections with 29 g insulin needle? How does it gives you pip from first time injecting in it?
I have an issue with those slin pins that sometimee dont go into the muscle. I dont seem to absorb gear that ends up in the fat good at all, like i achieve levels maybe 50% of what i would achieve if i pin IM. And levels drop off in the following days just as if i pinned IM, so overall those shallow subQ shots are ineffective for me.

You are leaner than me so 1/2 inch might go IM for you though,

That being said, i stick to 25g 1 inch and i dont have any trouble with volumes of <=1 ml. No pip at all, even quads are totally painless.

I think that pip depends more on the solvents used. I get no pip from 2% benzyl alcohol.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There are some ways you could twerk any cycle but this is a decent stack and you with a good muscular physique wouldn't get much out of 400mg primo solo, but stacked like this it can be a nice addition. You can only build a certain amount on each cycle and i wouldn't say primo could go unnoticed but bang for buck im not sure youd be happy. Primo at least for me is best for a cut and keep the cycle as safe as possible.
Yes, I agree with all of this. I'll try it at 300-400 mg per week and see how things are going. I considered idea that I drop Anavar and run higher dosage of Primo instead, but I just love how Var makes me feel and how good gains are on it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an issue with those slin pins that sometimee dont go into the muscle. I dont seem to absorb gear that ends up in the fat good at all, like i achieve levels maybe 50% of what i would achieve if i pin IM. And levels drop off in the following days just as if i pinned IM, so overall those shallow subQ shots are ineffective for me.

You are leaner than me so 1/2 inch might go IM for you though,

That being said, i stick to 25g 1 inch and i dont have any trouble with volumes of <=1 ml. No pip at all, even quads are totally painless.

I think that pip depends more on the solvents used. I get no pip from 2% benzyl alcohol.
Well, the compound doesn't evaporate if you inject it sub-q, it's just different time of the absobrtion, the amount of used gear by the body doesn't change if you inject in muscle or fat. But, I think I'll try delt injections and again quads during this cycle

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m going to say the gauge doesn’t make a big difference when it comes down to smaller than 25. Do do subq with any kind of convenience, I’d buy luerlock syringes with 20-21 on it, swap for 27-29 3/4 and pin that way. I don’t notice any scar tissue difference or pain difference between IM and Subq. Just one slow-ass plunge.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Well, the compound doesn't evaporate if you inject it sub-q, it's just different time of the absobrtion, the amount of used gear by the body doesn't change if you inject in muscle or fat. But, I think I'll try delt injections and again quads during this cycle
I was told by my doctor that to get the best half life out of IM injections using the delts is best. The deltoid is a small volume muscle and has longer peak plasma concentration times.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was told by my doctor that to get the best half life out of IM injections using the delts is best. The deltoid is a small volume muscle and has longer peak plasma concentration times.
I'll have to try them.
I was a bit scared to do them, but with slin needle, it shouldn't be a problem

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll have to try them.
I was a bit scared to do them, but with slin needle, it shouldn't be a problem
If I were to say what I think about delts, I would say, rotate them between your quads/glutes. Repeated use 3x a week (for me personally) developed scar tissue astonishingly fast. 16 weeks with short esters and I was having a hard time not having oil leak out from the internal scarring. Even with a Ztrack.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I agree with all of this. I'll try it at 300-400 mg per week and see how things are going. I considered idea that I drop Anavar and run higher dosage of Primo instead, but I just love how Var makes me feel and how good gains are on it.

Anavar is stronger than primo, primo is more of a preserving muscles during cut than actually adding size. People compare it to a mild tren and i think that's a fair comparison. I like primo but it costs a fortune where i live

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anavar is stronger than primo, primo is more of a preserving muscles during cut than actually adding size. People compare it to a mild tren and i think that's a fair comparison. I like primo but it costs a fortune where i live
I agree. Here, I can get legit primo at 100 mg/1 ml for like 50-55€ (and thats lowered price for me), and thats still a lot.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Primo costs a fortune to run at a solid dose everywhere i think. Stuff is nuts.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry I was thinking British pounds. That’s actually not too bad.
Yeah, I agree, but there is a different standard in income between my and other countries, so, it goes to be even bigger of problem. But I'm happy that at least, I know what I'm paying for.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Before I start my log, is there any creative suggestions for the name of the log? Lol