Albuterol v clenbuterol

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
This thread is going off the rails. OP I can only say that from my experience you can't rush something like this if you are natty. It takes time, and there is no shortcut. Only effective method is hard work, a clean diet and a few choice supps here and there. Gear and other things change the game up though.

Jriddik, Bam and MK are giving solid solid advice. OP I suggest you listen to them. I don't think I have anything else to contribute to this thread other than weight loss isn't always a straight linear path forward. The lower your bf gets, the harder it gets. It's unfortunate but it's true.

The light at the end of the tunnel is once you are lean and you maintain that for a long period of time, for most people the yo-yoing and sudden ballooning can stop once and for all if you don't let yourself go.

It's not easy. You need to be able to adapt & change things up, make small tweaks, be willing to will yourself past plateau's and disregard periods of (seemingly) no progress. Your body is in control and you need to listen to it, sometimes it doesn't want to drop fat but it will happen eventually. Sometimes you need to increase calories, put on a bit of weight and take a half step back, to go forward 10 more steps.

Good luck.

dredmentia

Awards
Hey will I appreciate all the advice , I will definitely take a lot of it to heart. I am just telling you guys what has worked for me in the past doesn't mean it will necessarily work again

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Hey will I appreciate all the advice , I will definitely take a lot of it to heart. I am just telling you guys what has worked for me in the past doesn't mean it will necessarily work again
Yeah and part of the journey is finding what works for you and learning how your body operates. Pursuing health & fitness really is a lifelong road that never ends. The key I've found is to enjoy traveling along the road and just appreciating the journey, including all the bumps and setbacks as cliche as this sounds. Just have fun with it, try to not take it TOO seriously and good luck once again.

/end Hippy speech.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ephedrine > Clen > Albuterol

qwerty27

Awards
I've used clen probably 5x over the past month and I find that I'm getting some bubble guts when I use it. Seems to last most of the day. Anyone know of a remedy for this side effect? The side effect is so intermittent that I feel that taking something like Immodium is almost a waste.