Albuterol dosage?

Tch44

Awards
I just got my bottle in today but needs some help with how to take it. My dropper measures in ml(.25,.50.75...). Everything i've read tells how much to take in mg. Can someone convert this for me? The bottle says 4mg/ml,60ml. If that helps. Thanks

adil

Awards
some people recommend 4mg 3 times a day. That did nothing for me. Try 8mg 3 times a day. If it's 4mg/ml then take a 2ml serving 3 times day, preferably on an empty stomach

KingMeso

KingMeso

Awards
  • Established
I would not start with 8mg 3x a day. 4mg 3x a day is how most people dose albuterol. As with any *NEW* supplement (new to you that is), I recommend starting at a lower dose to asses tolerance first. Then upping from there is necessary.

I am Weasel

I am Weasel

Awards
I would not start with 8mg 3x a day. 4mg 3x a day is how most people dose albuterol. As with any *NEW* supplement (new to you that is), I recommend starting at a lower dose to asses tolerance first. Then upping from there is necessary.
I agree that you should start lower than 24mg a day. That's a lot, even if you've taken it before. I worked up to 16mg (4mg X 4) a day and that's as high as I've ever gone with it. I may go higher later but 16 is about what Anthony Roberts recommended. The .25, .50, .75 and 1.0 is ml or cc's, same thing. So if it's 4mg per ml then .5ml would be 2mg.
Also, with any new bottle I'd start out VERY cautiously. There was a research lab a month or two ago that overdosed their Clen by like 10x the normal amount. I'd hate to be the first guy to find that out.
Cheers.
Weasel

preston25

Awards
Is there a company that AM sponsors that sells albuterol? I purchased some liquid last year from a company i found on AM but cant find it. Please do not give sources unless sponsored by AM.

Thanks