AI Sports Nutrition Phenibut

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
AI Sports Nutrition Phenibut Log

I was advised to take the this 2 times a week as it is very strong. So to start I will take it on Monday's and Friday's starting on March 3rd.

I normally go to bed around 10:30-11:00pm. Some times I'm up until midnight though. I'm up at 5:00am to workout then go to work. I have a pretty high stress job, so much my doc is mad at me and said my BP is too high from stress (150/85) for a 26 year old that's not too good. I don't drink, smoke, or eat anything fried. Only thing I might do wrong is put too much salt seasoning on my chicken breasts, which I eat 5-6 times a day, so could be too much salt. I don't think it's caffeine cause I only have my pre-workout mix, and maybe 1 cup of coffee later in the day 4-5pm or a diet coke... I also always deink at least 1 gallon of just water, plus any other liquids i drink during the day. So under 200mg of caffeine. It's probably stress and salt. I'm hoping this makes me less stressed.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Monday 3-5-12
I took 1 pill at 8:00pm. I didnt notice any effects before i feel asleep 10:00pm, i woke up at 10:30 though, from my daughter needing to potty ( she's 21 mo and we are potty training, doing well actually) I couldn't go back to sleep until 11:15pm. I slept pretty soundly Last night but my wife said I was hot and snored (tempature, I snore when I'm hot). Could be cause its 72 degrees here in the South. Or because of the Phenibut. Not sure will lower temp in house tomorrow night. Either way I was out like a rock. My daughter woke up 3 times but I didn't, my robs are sore from my wife.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Tuesday 3-6-12
I was pretty tired all day, I almost took a nap at work. I didn't though, lol too busy. Had a few small issues come up nothing big but I did notice I was calmer and mellow. I felt overall pretty relaxed today. I lowered the temp when I got home and I noticed that when I got still I wanted to sleep. I feel asleep in my daughters room reading a book with her and my wife at 7:30pm. We both were pretty tried. We were in bed at 9:30pm and I fell asleep at 10:00pm. I wore breathe right strips too, so that and the cooler air, I didn't snore and I slept very soundly.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Wendesday 3-7-12
Today I wasn't tired at all. I was a little more stressed today than yesterday and I was a little on edge. But I had some extra crisis at work. I'm the IT guy so when something breaks I have 30 people separately come tell me something is wrong, which I already know and they are just interrupting me, but they feel they still need to enlighten me on some great piece of information that I must not know of yet. Considering I am 3 weeks off cycle I'm lucky I haven't threw anything at any one yet. So all this considered the fat that I didn't lose it on anyone makes me think it may be working. I slept particular good I was in bed by 10:00pm fell asleep very easily. Didn't wake up at all until the alarm at 5:00am.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice log Matt and thank you for doing this.

I recommend using it esp on weekends for sleep like fri or sat night. I recommend mayeb trying a gram on it.

btw you said you have a wife, sex on it is nice. I have done it with my girl, she loves the stuff

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Thursday 3-8-12
Today seemed like any ole regular day to me. I didn't have any high stress situation arise. I got off work early for my Wife's ultrasound of our second lil girl. All in all, just a pretty good day. I did take a nap with my daughter from 3:30pm until 4:45pm. I was in bed by 10:00pm but didn't fall asleep 11:15. I slept pretty good though. I did wake up twice though, but that normal for me.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Friday 3-9-12
I'm not going to lie I was pretty excited to to my second dose when I woke up Friday. I knew it was going to be a slow day at work though so I waited to take the pill until 3:00pm. That way I didn't fall asleep at work, lol. Once I did take it I didn't any effect until we went out with friends that night. It was a new couple so you're I'm that ackward phase where you don't know each other... Well I didn't seem to care and was pretty outgoing and funny (according to my wife) which I'm not usually, don't know if it was the Phenibut or just me but either way we had a great time. We got home at 10:00pm usually on Fridays we watch a movie and stay up but I just smooth passes out the second my head hit the pillow I didn't wake up at all until 7:00am which is late for me even on a Saturday. So I definitely had a great nights sleep and woke feeling very refreshed and ready to go today.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I started taking a product called Relax-all and it contains 500mg of Phenibut, amongst other things and it is like valium to me. Completely relaxed and really don't care about anything. I haven't tried Phenibut alone, so I'm not sure if it is that that is doing it. I've taken all the other ingredients in this and never had the full body relaxation like this.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I haven't had the "Valium" feeling with AI product. This is my first product to try from AI Sports Nutrition and I'm pretty happy with it. I don't get the over powering sleepiness with this, but when my head hit the pillow I was out. Like I said I took it at 3:00pm and was fine all day and for dinner until 10:00pm so I was pretty happy with that. Cause I was nervous that I'd be a wreck at dinner with our friends... But it was fine. Usually when I take sleep stuff it hits me hard like Tylonal PM then I can't wake up in the morning when I need to. I am not experiencing that so far.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I started taking a product called Relax-all and it contains 500mg of Phenibut, amongst other things and it is like valium to me. Completely relaxed and really don't care about anything. I haven't tried Phenibut alone, so I'm not sure if it is that that is doing it. I've taken all the other ingredients in this and never had the full body relaxation like this.
It is likely also the tryptophan at work.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I haven't had the "Valium" feeling with AI product. This is my first product to try from AI Sports Nutrition and I'm pretty happy with it. I don't get the over powering sleepiness with this, but when my head hit the pillow I was out. Like I said I took it at 3:00pm and was fine all day and for dinner until 10:00pm so I was pretty happy with that. Cause I was nervous that I'd be a wreck at dinner with our friends... But it was fine. Usually when I take sleep stuff it hits me hard like Tylonal PM then I can't wake up in the morning when I need to. I am not experiencing that so far.
That is how I am after I go to sleep, I am out!

steppinRazor

Awards
ive been taking AI phenibut for a few weeks now. a couple times a week. 2 caps seems to be the sweet spot. might venture to 3 later down the road. i gotta say im in love with this stuff. i dont use it as a sleep aid, more to just loosen up - and god damn does it work. i had a public speaking class this semester and i noticed a huge difference between my first performance and the ones following while on phen..
its pretty much just bad ass all around, i wish i could take it more often..

OP glad to see its working out well for you

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Sunday 3-11-12
Slept like normal on Saturday night. I had all kind of problems falling asleep on Sunday night though. I am not sure if it was the 1.5 hour nap i took at 3:00pm or the time change, or just a combination of that and the fact I had a diet coke around 7:00pm, but I had the hardest time falling asleep. It was probably a lil bit of all 3. I do not normally drink any caffeine outside of what's in my pre-work out mix (NCG Nitro). I went to bed around 10:00 but stayed awake until 11:30, finally i turned the TV off thinking that was my problem. It wasn't i continued to lay awake completetly not tired and not stimulating my senses until around 12:45 am. Last time i looked at the clock it 1:15am... Again I get up at 5am to workout so this lack of sleep really screwed with my workout, and I feel like a zombie today(although i did watch Resident Evil last night too). I don't think it was the Phenibut cause I took it last Friday at 3:00pm but I am definitely ready to take it again tonight... Looking forward to that.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ive been taking AI phenibut for a few weeks now. a couple times a week. 2 caps seems to be the sweet spot. might venture to 3 later down the road. i gotta say im in love with this stuff. i dont use it as a sleep aid, more to just loosen up - and god damn does it work. i had a public speaking class this semester and i noticed a huge difference between my first performance and the ones following while on phen..
its pretty much just bad ass all around, i wish i could take it more often..

OP glad to see its working out well for you
Do you typically have any kind of GAD or social anxiety? Just wondering if it would have the same mellowing out aspect for someone that has some anxiety, but nothing that bad.

steppinRazor

Awards
Do you typically have any kind of GAD or social anxiety? Just wondering if it would have the same mellowing out aspect for someone that has some anxiety, but nothing that bad.
yeah i have a bit of social anxiety, especially in a large group setting - which is why i looked into phen. it works!

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Monday 3-13-12

Was really looking forward to taking my dose today since I didn't sleep good Sunday night. I took a nap at 1:30 cause I was about to fall over I was so tied I also took my Phenibut at 4pm for the day. I noticed my wife said I was funnier than usual not sure if it's the Phenibut loosening me up or just a good night, but either way funny = good for my lady. Got to bed around 9 wasn't feeling very good. Woke up sick at 12 and 3 am. I was totally out invetween when id get up to "be sick" so the Phenibut kept me from tossing all nigt. II must have ate some chicken that wasn't good or something cause once it was all out of my system I was fine. Either way I slept in until 9 skipped work and my workout. Just had a nice family day.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reading your posts it sounds like you have a lot on your mind.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Well I'm the director of IT for a large high school in my state. I also have 2 lil girls who run my life outside of work... So yeah, never a dull moment... I think that's why my BP is so high, I had a ton of blood work done and the only thing wrong was my vitamin d was a lil low... Lol cholesterol was 132... So I'm going to say stress

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Tuesday and Wednesday March 13-14 2012

I had a 24-36 hour stomach bug, was finally able to keep some food down... took naps off and on both days. Wife got sick, daughter got sick as well, was a bad couple of days over all. On a bright note, I think I slept more these two days than I did in the previous month. Didn't work out or doing anything worth noting for the two days, so not much to report.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do you notice the 500 mgs?

I notice it after i fall asleep. I think I notice it much less when i am alone, and hwen i get around my partner or on a social situation i ay notice it more

have you done 2 caps 100 mgsaa yet? This seems to be my swweet spot two capsules, and one works as well. 1500 seems to be too much of a heady feeling, just stating what works for my body. It may work different for you

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
I don't necessarily "feel" the 500mgs but I can tell that's it's working. It's not like when you take Tylenol PM, where you feel hit you like a bag of bricks. I feel this the Phenibut working after a few hours by noticing I'm a more carefree and seem to let things just roll. Instead of getting bent out of shape. This is very handy for me. If any one has a stressful job and a family, you know when you come home it's hard to not be snappy at your family. I can definitely tell the Phenibut helping in this area. It helps me sleep by the same token. I usually lay awake because I can't shut my mind off. With the Phenibut it helps me just "turn my mind off" when I am ready to lay down for bed, but doesn't make me a zombie if we are still out with friends or family. This is a perfect mix for me. I haven't bumped up to two pills yet (1000mgs) since 500mgs is working and I don't build up any kind of tolerance yet since I love the results as of now. I know eventually I'll need to, but why push it sooner than needed when I'm so happy with results. I probably will try it next week though, just to test the effects.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I'm the director of IT for a large high school in my state. I also have 2 lil girls who run my life outside of work... So yeah, never a dull moment... I think that's why my BP is so high, I had a ton of blood work done and the only thing wrong was my vitamin d was a lil low... Lol cholesterol was 132... So I'm going to say stress
I'm the regional support escalations manager (IT) for 200+ accounts with two little girls at home. I started getting blood work about 5 years ago to make sure everything is in check. Stress is most definitely a factor in our lives!

jiggamanbill

jiggamanbill

Awards
Log it looking good... I think we all need something to help with the stress so we can relax!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reading this has convinced to go take some phenibut right now, lol.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So I have been playing with my doses the last couple of days to see the results. I learned a great deal.

I didn't take any Friday, to see how a slept without my normal 500mg. I then took 500mg Sat and Sun.

Let me just say this. I'm a very light light drinker. Not that I can't handle it, but that I don't do it often, cause I figure I do enough to my liver with SD. So Saturday we go and have just 3 beers with some friends normally not enough to even phase me... Well be it that I hadn't had anything to drink in a year or so, or the Phenibut, or both together. 3 made me about silly. Not I can't walk silly, but I know I don't need to drive silly. Good thing to, I have never been through a sobriety checkpoint, but we had one about a mile in front of our house. So good decision on my part. My wife said though that I had hit my loud and "thinking" I'm the funniest ever, which is usually closer 6 beers. I definitely think the Phennibut made me hit that "good time" with out drinking so much, so it has a use there.

On a side note as of Monday night my BP was 142/88 which is lower than it was. Since I think stress is the problem the Phenibut seems to be helping. Which is great since the last thing I want is own BP meds at 26. I am not saying use Phenibut as BP medicine but if there is a lot of stress in your life, you cant seem to shut your mind off at night and lay awake a lot, or you just need to loosen up a little, I definitely think Phenibut can help.

I'm usually a bit skeptic on things, I even had told my self SD wasn't really working for the first 2.5 weeks I was on it the first time. I am defiantly sold on Phenibut. Will keep updating as I go.

steppinRazor

Awards
Yeah I'd definitely be cautious drinking while using phenibut..I've heard there are some similarities between that and ghb with alcohol

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
Well in the last 12 months I had a whiskey sour at New Years and those 3 beers for St. patty's. So I wouldn't say I worry about over drinking much... Lol Just wanted to warn anyone that going on a binge after even just one capsule (500mg) wouldn't be a good idea.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
Are you guys taking it daily? if so, you may want to read about the withdrawal issues. First time I took it, it was wow, I loved it and noticed it all day and into the next. Since then, it's been Ok. I only use it once or twice a week.

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
So I haven't had any Phenibut since Sunday night. I am not experiencing any withdraw. I will take my second dose for the week tomorrow. I really like the results with Phenibut. I think that 2 500mg a week is the sweet spot (as you may have heard from AI. Trust me this stuff if for real, I can definitely tell my stress level is down. Which in my opinion helps in so many ways. I don't over react and it gives me that "extra split second" to just think is this really how I want to react. For me that is huge. I don't know about the rest of you, but my aggression was higher on my SD cycle and I never did but I was always worried I might over react with my daughter or pregnant wife. Which is the last thing I would ever want to do. I will defiantly have this on hand for my next cycle.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I have been playing with my doses the last couple of days to see the results. I learned a great deal.

I didn't take any Friday, to see how a slept without my normal 500mg. I then took 500mg Sat and Sun.

Let me just say this. I'm a very light light drinker. Not that I can't handle it, but that I don't do it often, cause I figure I do enough to my liver with SD. So Saturday we go and have just 3 beers with some friends normally not enough to even phase me... Well be it that I hadn't had anything to drink in a year or so, or the Phenibut, or both together. 3 made me about silly. Not I can't walk silly, but I know I don't need to drive silly. Good thing to, I have never been through a sobriety checkpoint, but we had one about a mile in front of our house. So good decision on my part. My wife said though that I had hit my loud and "thinking" I'm the funniest ever, which is usually closer 6 beers. I definitely think the Phennibut made me hit that "good time" with out drinking so much, so it has a use there.

On a side note as of Monday night my BP was 142/88 which is lower than it was. Since I think stress is the problem the Phenibut seems to be helping. Which is great since the last thing I want is own BP meds at 26. I am not saying use Phenibut as BP medicine but if there is a lot of stress in your life, you cant seem to shut your mind off at night and lay awake a lot, or you just need to loosen up a little, I definitely think Phenibut can help.

I'm usually a bit skeptic on things, I even had told my self SD wasn't really working for the first 2.5 weeks I was on it the first time. I am defiantly sold on Phenibut. Will keep updating as I go.
This was a great update! Thanks for the laughs as well as the show of confidence in the product. Glad to hear it's making a difference for you.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I forgot to mention drinking is a no no on phenibut or did I mention it to you?

. If you drink make it about two as the limit 1 drink= 2-3 on phenibut

there are quite a few logs I remember from 2005-2007 where people didnt know about this. Yes, Ive been using phenibut since 2005 and researched it very well even before taking it

bmattstevens

bmattstevens

Awards
You totally did tell me that, I just usually have a very high tolerance to drinking. Like I usually got to kick back 6 beers to feel it. So I thought on St. Patty's i'll just have a couple and it won't be anything... I just mentioned that to everyone so that if they get all ****y like i did and think they are above it then they will know it will flatten them... lol

Even After playing with my doses i'm totally sticking to the 500mg monday afternoon and 500mg friday afternoon. To me that works best. Lets me be mellow and sleep good all week, and then gets me in a great mood and stress free weekend no matter how bad work was all week. To me this is one of those products that i would say is like creatine. you notice the effects in the beginning, then you don't get the "bang" after a few weeks, but you know it's still working if you ever skip a week. As others have said, it could have a withdraw on you if you take a lot of it. But with my only taking it 2 times a week. Then not taking it at all the next, I had no withdraw, and no sleeping issues. So I think as John said, 2 times a week is the sweet spot. I'm still very much enjoying this. It is going to end up becoming one of my staple supplements.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You totally did tell me that, I just usually have a very high tolerance to drinking. Like I usually got to kick back 6 beers to feel it. So I thought on St. Patty's i'll just have a couple and it won't be anything... I just mentioned that to everyone so that if they get all ****y like i did and think they are above it then they will know it will flatten them... lol

Even After playing with my doses i'm totally sticking to the 500mg monday afternoon and 500mg friday afternoon. To me that works best. Lets me be mellow and sleep good all week, and then gets me in a great mood and stress free weekend no matter how bad work was all week. To me this is one of those products that i would say is like creatine. you notice the effects in the beginning, then you don't get the "bang" after a few weeks, but you know it's still working if you ever skip a week. As others have said, it could have a withdraw on you if you take a lot of it. But with my only taking it 2 times a week. Then not taking it at all the next, I had no withdraw, and no sleeping issues. So I think as John said, 2 times a week is the sweet spot. I'm still very much enjoying this. It is going to end up becoming one of my staple supplements.
thats just a rule of thumb 2x's per week. Its definitely best not to rely on it, yet only when you really need it. Great log

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it three times a week for the past few weeks and I've had no ill sides. I usually only use 1 gram my first night and then 1.5 if I take it two nights in a row. If I need Phenibut a third time, it's usually been a stressful day. I'll usually use 1.5 grams on those days, lol.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used it three times a week for the past few weeks and I've had no ill sides. I usually only use 1 gram my first night and then 1.5 if I take it two nights in a row. If I need Phenibut a third time, it's usually been a stressful day. I'll usually use 1.5 grams on those days, lol.

I have been using it this contest preparation maybe 2-3 x;s at most, helping with the low carbs and such. 500 mgs works like a charm

a gram sseems to make me feel heady when I wake up like I feel it in my stomach.-dislike that feeling, although,this is very indivuidual though, some may not feel this. I have taken 1000 mgs before and been fine, have no idea why I get the stomach slow feeling as I call it when I fitst wake up--then I end up going back to sleep and sleep it off

(this is on days when I can sleep in)