AI Sports Nutrition is looking for even more loggers!

Bulkypinoy61

Bulkypinoy61

Awards
  • Established
Hey look, a new guy :D
YAY :D lol

carb intake is about 100 grams. Anymore than this and uh uh- and i STILL have problems holding water/fat- its such a bitch for me to get cut, i build muscle quite easily but damnit it sucks cutting- and im on a mission to get to 10% even if i have to cut in winter(at 13% or so)
carbs mostly consist of fruits/veggies right now- every two weeks i do a refeed with oats/brown rice etc
Nice man, Best of luck on your goals

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
carb intake is about 100 grams. Anymore than this and uh uh- and i STILL have problems holding water/fat- its such a bitch for me to get cut, i build muscle quite easily but damnit it sucks cutting- and im on a mission to get to 10% even if i have to cut in winter(at 13% or so)

carbs mostly consist of fruits/veggies right now- every two weeks i do a refeed with oats/brown rice etc
I know the feeling. My 10% looks big because I hold sooo much water (thick skin). Sweat suit, seran wrap, hoodie, the whole nine yards to get lower.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Would love to log testopro. Always been skinny fat, been making great progress in that respect, but every oz of Muscle or Strength I or any fat lost, I busted my ass for it :) will be 32 in a week, so now it s probably the best time to start giving t-boosters a shot:) been giving the Francis J Needlemier Motivational course a go. An soon i hope to move up from "worthless and weak" :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's funny how the forums always slow down as the week goes on. So goes the gym as well :thinking:

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would be in for a log of HGH Pro, if UK applicants are allowed.

- Personal Trainer
- 6' 0", 80kg, 8%~ body fat
- Natural (no AAS or PH)
- Logged the beta test of AnaBeta, Titanium and Erase stack. Reviewed N2KTS as part of the giveaway and Natadrol unsponsored.
- My last routine was a high rep, short rest period accumulation phase prior to a photoshoot. The volume was high to induce a high metabolic cost and burn fat whilst on a basic water reduction protocol for a couple of weeks in advance.
- Nutrition is low carb paleo eating for the most part.
- Supplements are RecoverPro, AnaBeta, stimulants pre workout and bulk powders like protein, dextrose, maltodextrin etc.
- I would be a good logger for HGH Pro because my sleep patterns are a bit hit and miss. I go to bed at roughly the same time but can sleep for 10-11 hours and rarely a night goes by when I don't wake up at some point. My logs tend to be highly regarded, informative and meticulous.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My job has ebbs and flows (literally) too. The weekends and evenings are always easier b/c the higher ups aren't there :D

Meister

Meister

Awards
I told my wife about the product I submitted an app for. "HELLOOOOOOOOO" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Meister

Meister

Awards
My job has ebbs and flows (literally) too. The weekends and evenings are always easier b/c the higher ups aren't there :D
Same here. Work life is much better when rank is not present!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Omg please if this is still open i would like to apply for TestoPRO for my bulk i swear it'd help so much. John will vouch for me he knows my dedication, Here's a link to my log if possible it literally has everything. Pic's every 2 weeks along with daily sometimes even 2-3x daily updates. Detailed separate log would be run but i would also note changes in my training log as well! I'm also willing to log any other product you can throw at me, i'm extremely dedicated to this sport it's my passion.

Nick

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/177205-thetinyguys-all-out.html

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I allready won all the logging spots, and am going to stack all the listed products for sick gainz!

I just have to let AI know about it first. :lmao:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe the thread ends sometime next week. It looks like it's not a solid deadline though. I'm sure Nate will chime in tomorrow.

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I believe the thread ends sometime next week. It looks like it's not a solid deadline though. I'm sure Nate will chime in tomorrow.
Alright sweet, i thought i was too late for a second!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I woudl love teh opportunity to log either glycobol or hgh pro. I am starting my bulk soon. I am 100% focused to put on some quality size in this bulk. I will be writing everythign down and logging every detaila ny way so why not post it here everry day and be able to give a detaile log of a great product(s). I think both of these products coudl really help me, but I think overal hghpro woudl benefit me more. I tend to workout witha littel higher volume so teh extra recovry and sleep help coudl benfit me. I will give updates and detialed logs every day. If chosen you will not be dissapointed in picking me i can garuntee you that. Thanks again for teh opportunity guys and thanks for showing once again why you are one of the bestcompanies around!

Mik3

Mik3

Awards
I'd be glad to log any of those products. 19 years old, almost been lifting for 1 year and 9 months seriously, casually and off and on for about 3. 19 years old, 4-day split currently, other supps taking now are neovar, beta-alanine, and protien powder

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Woo. Just won the 3z log ... Would LOVE to add in some perform to complete my run of erase+oep!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea i woudl love to see what hghpro and 3z could do together OMG!!!! can you say recovery like never before!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hgh pro + 3z together make you sleep like a friggin lumber jack mixed with a rock.

out cold, and hope no one else is sleeping in the same room as you.

i stacked the two from my samples ai sent me, my wife was pissed, but i didn't know what the hell she was complaining about, I slept great!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
hgh pro + 3z together make you sleep like a friggin lumber jack mixed with a rock.

i stacked the two from my samples ai sent me, my wife was pissed, but i didn't know what the hell she was complaining about, I slept great!
I'm definitely gonna look into that stack, my sleep quality isn't that good :(

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

OMG that woudl be amazing!! you dont uderstand...recovery is wherI fall short I think....hen I train im so focused always feel llike i get a good workout ubt my leep and recovery suffer.....reallyhop to eb able to log teh 3z with hghpro, i would be in heaven!!!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
i didn't get picked in the first one, but im still down to run Perform and TestoPro. It would be part of my PCT for my Xtren/Epi cycle. :bigok:

steppinRazor

Awards
I'm definitely gonna look into that stack, my sleep quality isn't that good :(
Its sick! Highly recomended.. I'm an extremely troubled sleeper so I picked up some 3Z..other night I took 4 caps and the sample pack of hghpro..dude I'm telling you I haven't had that good of sleep in...well ever. Next day was great!

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
Its sick! Highly recomended.. I'm an extremely troubled sleeper so I picked up some 3Z..other night I took 4 caps and the sample pack of hghpro..dude I'm telling you I haven't had that good of sleep in...well ever. Next day was great!
I ran a 3Z sleep log on another website, it really is amazing. I suffer from transient insomnia and it did wonders for me. I also tried it with some HGHPro, and that was fantastic as well. I really hope I get picked for the HGHPro here, I've got some 3Z that I bought during the Christmas in July sale, I've been taking it for going on 2 months now. Stuff seriously works.

steppinRazor

Awards
I would LOVE to log hghpro for a bit of a cut while maintaing mass..
I picked up a few extra lbs bf on my bulk..

Sex: male

Weight:179lbs

I've been training for only 1 year but VERY SERIOUSLY for the past 9 or 10 months.

Routine 5-6 days a week
Day 1: Chest, tris, bis
Day 2: back and shoulders
Day 3: legs and abs
Repeat.

And soon to add cardio to back into routine 3-4 days a week

No doubt there maybe a little bit of over training which is one reason why id love to try hghpro for recovery

Supps I'm currently using
3Z
Erase (only one week left)
Whey
Creatine mono
Bcaa's
PreWO wyked..soon will be using lit-up

I will not be adding any other supplements

That it?? Hope I didn't miss anything..posting from the AM app

Edit- will do updates 5days aweek..b4 n after pix too

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
-Explain which product or products you want to log and why.
I would love to log Perform

I want to log perform (this would be my first run) because I have messed around with test boosters, gear, and other stuff for quite some time. I am 23 and do NOT perform as well as I want to... very hit or miss I would love to give perform a shot and hopefully like it enough to make it a staple product!

Post any/all other products that you want to use along with the AI Sports product(s).
I would be using PES erase and USP Oxyelite and Anabolic Pump

If using any other company's products, please explain your reasoning for the inclusion of these as well.
I use the erase (wwhich is one of the only supps to ever lean me out, reduce my belly fat, and make me stronger.. I love it) for 8 weeks during a lean bulk using HST workouts 3 days per week. I will use the OEP for extra fat burning/energy, and the anabolic pump for nutrietn repartioning, it is a staple of mine. I have tried glycobol twice but it bloated me both times not sure why!

List what your goals and expectations are for this log.
goals and expectations would be to see if perform can help me in the bedroom with my gf (so you KNOW i will be putting it to good use! lol) and hopefully get a little added test boost while using the erase and see some extra bulk/strength/edge

-Express any opinions that you have of other AI Sports products that you have used (critical criticism welcomed).
- I have used gylcobol twice and both times stopped mid run because I seem to bloat when taking it. I believe it is the na-r-ala that does it, I could be wrong, but something in glycobol bloats the h*ll outta me I would also be very interested, as stated above, in trying out perform (i believe some samples are on the way, compliments of an AI board member here) also, recover pro and hgh pro wwould be possible in the future months, maniac as well. I do know that my friends have used the swole stack before and loved it! I have strong faith in AI.

-List any previous logging experience (no worries if this is your first log).
- I have no logging experience, however, I keep detailed workout logs and plan and research all of my training methods and supplementation months in advance. I can easily include the perform into my supplement plan (it would eliminate me having to go and get another bottle of my current (not so good) libido booster

You must be willing to post updates at least three days a week.
I would log at least 5 days/week, probably daily. I am a full time student/part time waiter, but i can absolutley commit to 5 days per week without a problem. I would also include my training regimine as well as dosing/timing of all supps.

-MUST start your thread within two weeks of receiving your product from AI...the sooner the better.

No problem at all!! perfect timing! would start sept 2nd!!
Edit: I will be logging 3z in sept bc I won a log contest the other day. I will br adding sns tta500 and snac citrimax with 3z at bed time for overnight leaning.

The perform samples I got and used immediately were awesome! My gf was very happy to know I have entered this contest as well!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edit: I will be logging 3z in sept bc I won a log contest the other day. I will br adding sns tta500 and snac citrimax with 3z at bed time for overnight leaning.

The perform samples I got and used immediately were awesome! My gf was very happy to know I have entered this contest as well!
I put in a good work for ya =)

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Plan is to select testers tomorrow night! So get your app in before its too late!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Interested to see everyones run on these varied products...You know i absolutely love them!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
still waiting to recieve my hgh pro to log. are you sure you guys sent it out? :p

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
WeLl?!?!?!?! Iz wayt hur.

juarezUSMC

juarezUSMC

Awards
Iam 22 y/o Marine currently deployed to japan. I do cardio 5 days a week rotating between jogs and sprints. I lift 5-6 days a week. And attend a yoga class once a week to stretch my muscles and hit my balance(highly recommended) back to the topic Iam 5'6 170 about 6-7% bf. My diets very clean taking in about 4000 calories on training days/365 g protein and 450 g carbs. My goals are to gain more lean mass and soon compete. I'd be honored to log TestoPro. As a non-hormonal muscle enhancer I think it's be a great cycle to run. I plan to run this with con-cret at .5 serving pre and post workout. Myofusion protein, animal pack, fishoil, and b6. A simple stack but by the product reviews should make gains with a strong training schedule and good diet. I've been training for 4 years, Ian lean and mean 100%focused and dedicated everyday and I think iam a great candidate to log TestoPro.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ahhh....cant wait lol, i keep checking, i have no life right now

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
And the winners are....

thetinyguy with TestoPRO
steppinrazor with HGHpro
southpaw with Perform
organicshadow with Glycobol

If you guys will kindly *EMAIL* me your shipping info, the product you won, and your name, I'd appreciate it - [email protected]