mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got home from work...

...I would like to see a few more entries for logging opportunities :D
I think loggin 3Z wont interfere with any logging obligations.
I always take a ZMA product but I usually still have problems falling asleep unless im already "tired". I still get around 6-8hours but many times I am not fully rested. I ran a mucuna product the last run and coming off of it I feel that my sleep has suffered some.

Wouldnt mind logging perform, or any form of libido booster... I really feel like my libido comes and goes... and thats not good for a 27 year old... Though I am a married man lol. (my wife wouldnt read this I hope... or I'd be in trouble on SO many levels...)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used recoverpro and am currently using 3z I woudl love more of either of those, but have always loved the idea of logging 3z and hgh pro together I can onloy imagine the recovery abilities on that stack. My recovery has always been an issue due to low T issues so the opportunity to log those togehter I think woudl shine another light on how these products can work in a different type of athlete. I can update the log every day and be as detailed as needed. Thanks for the opportunity guys and a sample kit and t shirt sure woudlnt hurt if I am not chosen to log lol

Thanks!

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
In for T-shirt. I'd love to run a sponsored HGH Pro log but I already ordered 2 tubs and will be logging it anyways. I'll wait until you guys come out with something else that looks interesting. Maybe something that competes with Andro Hard?? Hint hint.

Majike44

Majike44

Awards
I would like to use the HGH pro due to my age, 18, and the possibility that naturally risen HGH levels will have a great impact on me! Never used an AI product, but would love to log one!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shirt lol I would like to try out HGH pro :)

What I hope to do is see if the shirt still fits when the bottle is done ;)
I was unaware of being able to pick more than one product but I see everyone else has. I would for sure like to stack the HGH PRO with the Z3 :) Oh and the shirt haha

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Past AI Sports Nutrition Supps

-TestoPro
-Perform
-Cycle Support
-Life Support
-Maniac
-RecoverPro

I had a great natty test stack including the TestoPro and saw solid gains over four weeks for a natty booster. Cycle Support/Life Support have been staples on my cycles for support. Maniac has proven to be an effective pre-workout. Really enjoyed it but have to stick to caffeine-free pre-w/o's from now on so I can't use it unfortunately. RecoverPro has become my go-to BCAA product...great taste and solid recovery in between sets. Perform has been assisting in my PCT of late, and proving to really assist in getting my libido back in check.

I would like an opportunity to log HGHpro and/or 3Z. Could really use the extra sleep cause I have the hardest time getting to sleep at school. Unsure how effective and HGH boost product would work for a 21 year old, but I'm real interested to see!

p.s. T-Shirt pleasssseeeee :)

AI is stand up. Always put the customer first and not surprised you guys are giving away more product! Thanks for the opportunity and GOOD LUCK fellas.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for more entries guys.

I was only home for a few minutes earlier and had to run back out to rub elbows with some higher-ups :D

I'm going to post another T-Shirt contest tomorrow.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I was only home for a few minutes earlier and had to run back out to rub elbows with some higher-ups :D

I'm going to put another T-Shirt contest tomorrow.
wait...hold on..so...i didnt win? :(

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you see my offer? Do you need a teaser?
NOOOOOO! :yuck: We all saw your disgusting "offer" and the locks of MWB's back hair. Please no more of those teasers as you so mildly put it.

I was only home for a few minutes earlier and had to run back out to rub elbows with some new reps, Mules and MaggotWithBoils. :D

I'm going to post another T-Shirt contest thread tomorrow.
Those are some good additions, kinda disturbed, but good. However, I think they have prior affiliation commitments.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Another bad ass AI promo.
Nate don't u have a smart phone? That's how I access about 99% of the time being busy and just using this is much easier.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the next AI promo is going to be something along the lines of "If Flex, MidwestBeast, Milas, and KingJames stay the HELL out of this thread they all win free RecoverPro." Ben doesn't care about AI anymore obviously seeing how he has yet to post since winning his. Used and abused.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the next AI promo is going to be something along the lines of "If Flab, MindlessBabbler, Mules, and KingJames stay the HELL out of this thread they all win free RecoverPro." Ben doesn't care about AI anymore obviously seeing how he has yet to post since winning his. Used and abused.
lol, now that sounds like a winning idea!

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
My first product I tried from AI was PCS. I used it after an Epi run in 2008. I even posted a thread showing my results during PCT. It helped my recovery by day 11 into PCT.

I have also ran glycobol while on a natty run of various supps. Main thing I felt was a muscle bloated / thick feeling throughout the day. Lasted longer than expected.

I have also ran stoked 2 times during a natty run and PCT.

Great solid products and I recommend them. I would love to yet testopro some time as well as a recovery product. Great company with no fancy blends. Always using great absorption blends and produces results.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
My first product I tried from AI was PCS. I used it after an Epi run in 2008. I even posted a thread showing my results during PCT. It helped my recovery by day 11 into PCT.

I have also ran glycobol while on a natty run of various supps. Main thing I felt was a muscle bloated / thick feeling throughout the day. Lasted longer than expected.

I have also ran stoked 2 times during a natty run and PCT.

Great solid products and I recommend them. I would love to yet testopro some time as well as a recovery product. Great company with no fancy blends. Always using great absorption blends and produces results.
Good success with the products.
Places a few orders got some samples...

Lemon recover pro is like a lemon ade drink that's good for you. Just ordered some and it should arrive tomorrow...
Got the 42 servings, almost wish I would've gotten the 100+... next time around.

cousineerie

cousineerie

Awards
  • Established
I like most of the AI Sports products but my favorites would have to be Maniac, which I have used and liked the energy and pump I got from it and also RecoverPro, which I used as an intra-workout drink and it kept me going strong through my 1.5 to 2 hour workouts. Without an intra drink I get hungry before the workout is over, which is a distraction, and RecoverPro works like a champ keeping me hunger free and focused on my workouts.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 46212

Next T-Shirt contest:
Post an AI Sports related LOL pic. I used the site below to build mine, saved it to my desktop, and then attached it to the post.

http://cheezburger.com/builder#step2
http://speaklolcat.com/?from=YOU'RE+GOING+TO+GIVE+ME+that+RECOVERPRO+for+FREE!%3F!

Two entries per person each day (so four in total). I'll end the contest tomorrow at 14:00.
Too much work just for a t-shirt, BUT as there are no other entries, I'll see what I can do.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm still waiting for a response from an official AI Sports representative, I think it's a more than fair offer...

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This just in...
Haha, awesome.

The magic of RecoverPro with proof via these Before and After shots.
RecoverPro turns you American? It's better than a passport!

way to bring the gay pron, now MidgetBritches will be PM'ing you incessantly for more.
:sly:

ha should have called 'no homo'
:aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL. Funny stuff.

...and it doesn't take but a few minutes to create ;) The odds of winning are pretty good at this point.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had three entries for this T-Shirt. I put 1-3 in the random number generator and 3 was the winner.

BpClipper, PM me your shipping information and your shirt size. I'm going have a sample kit sent to you as well.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I had three entries for this T-Shirt. I put 1-3 in the random number generator and 3 was the winner.

BpClipper, PM me your shipping information and your shirt size. I'm going have a sample kit sent to you as well.
SICKKKKKK. thanks man. PM on the way!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I had three entries for this T-Shirt. I put 1-3 in the random number generator and didn't even look at the results because there's no chance I'm letting queenjames win.
I figured as much.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't listen to him ^^^ he's mean to everybody. :D

Oh and a little bump for an easy promo is nice too.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO, KingJames, just saw this post, very very creative of you sir :)

Which one am I?
Well you are FLEXIOUS THE MAGNIFICOUS while the other two are, well, your "friends". I think their real names are Jaundice Face and Queenie, IDK?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well you are FLEXIOUS THE MAGNIFICOUS while the other two are, well, your "friends". I think their real names are Jaundice Face and Queenie, IDK?
Sig worthy?
LOL @ Queenie...LMAO...I hope this catches on.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sig worthy?
LOL @ Queenie...LMAO...I hope this catches on.
lol, you should put it in you sig as your royal introduction! I'm also waiting for him to see what dastardly thing has happened to his once good name and to see how he lashes out at us violently.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope everybody had a nice weekend. Anybody interested in a free T-Shirt tonight? Are there anymore people interested in applying to log a product?

I'm thinking about picking one of the loggers tonight or tomorrow (depends on how my schedule goes this evening).

I'm going to be giving away some T-Shirts and sample kits. I'm also looking for some loggers.

What do you have to do to become a sponsored logger?
-Tell us what AI Sports Nutrition product you have used and the results that you while using it.
OR
-Tell us what AI Sports Nutrition product you WANT TO USE and what goals you hope to achieve
while using it.

How do you win a T-Shirt or sample kit?
I will randomly post when it's time to give away a T-Shirt or something more, if I can talk marketing into it. I'm sure this will be largely based on thread participation. Savy?

You must be 18 for product giveaways and logs and must be a US or Canadian resident. Logs must start within two weeks of receiving the product from us. If you can't or don't want to log, keep an eye out for the giveaways. This promotion will end no later than 20:00 on Halloween, but WINNERS CAN BE CHOSEN AT ANY TIME BEFORE THEN!!!

***A special thanks to MMAFighterSkiba for unknowingly letting me steal his idea for a promo :twisted:***

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Send me ze shirt!

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I hope everybody had a nice weekend. Anybody interested in a free T-Shirt tonight? Are there anymore people interested in applying to log a product?

I'm thinking about picking one of the loggers tonight or tomorrow (depends on how my schedule goes this evening).
Here I am! :D
Much love here for AI products

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I'm going to do any contest or anything for the next T-Shirt. I'm just going to use a random number generator for the whole thread :D

I'll do it tonight or tomorrow, after work.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I don't think I'm going to do any contest or anything for the next T-Shirt. I'm just going to use a random number generator for the whole thread :D

I'll do it tonight or tomorrow, after work.
So it means I have to spam the 3d with 8346278664236428 useless posts?
kiddin' :D
I'm just picked two more Glyco and about to run Stocked (post DAA long-ish cycle)
a t-shirt would be nice, but I can log no problem

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh man, I'm pretty good at the whole random selection thing.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it means I have to spam the 3d with 8346278664236428 useless posts?
kiddin' :D
I'm just picked two more Glyco and about to run Stocked (post DAA long-ish cycle)
a t-shirt would be nice, but I can log no problem
So what do you currently have on you? Glycobol and Stoked?