Agmantine Before BB Show

uvawahoowa

Awards
Would agmantine be useful for added vascularity before prejudging? Any down sides? I do nicain/red wine & glycerol 15-30 minutes before I get on stage, thinking about throwing agmantine in about 1 hr before. I don't think it would interfere with staying dry or any sodium maniupluations I have that day. Thoughts? (I am natural)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 scoops hemavol.. 10g creatine mono.. 3g glycerol mono 1g salt 1 hour before stage with 400mg rala and 40g carbs of choice.. with a handful of nerds 5 mins before will explode you. The salt is key.. you won't cramp nor will you hold water. Just practice it once to make sure your stomach can tolerate that blend.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 scoops hemavol.. 10g creatine mono.. 3g glycerol mono 1g salt 1 hour before stage with 400mg rala and 40g carbs of choice.. with a handful of nerds 5 mins before will explode you. The salt is key.. you won't cramp nor will you hold water. Just practice it once to make sure your stomach can tolerate that blend.
Boom! Also try this pre workout ;)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
This worked great for me at my last show. Unfortunately i timed everything wrong, got pumped up and looked great way to early...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This worked great for me at my last show. Unfortunately i timed everything wrong, got pumped up and looked great way to early...
I mistimed my show as well.. they were suppose to do men's open before figure.. but last minute they changed it. At first.. it was 2 hours till stage time.. next thing I no.. there yelling for welters to pump up..lol pissed me off

uvawahoowa

Awards
This looks good, I don't have any hemavol right now and am <2 weeks out so I don't think there would be enough time to order it and try it before my next show...You think straight agmantine could replace the hemovol? Maybe at an increased dosage, 2g maybe? And is that 1g salt or 1g sodium? The water I'm taking in (~8oz) w/ the glycerol with the salt won't affect dryness (I'm assuming no, probably not enough of either to do so)?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I would think something like a ageforce patch would be good pre contest 30 minutes before for a nice pump. I.e there creatine ba patch and no patch. I have used sweat sweet pre stage and helped me look pumped and shiney too. double bonus.

J19891

J19891

Awards
Now THAT's a pre-contest recipe there. I like the addition of the nerds lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Try lathering your body in OG eviscerate for some crazy vascularity...

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
All those topicals with mess with your tan.
Just stick with critical benches technique but instead of using hemavol, just substitute .750 or 1 g of agmatine. Just down some simple sugars before stepping on stage and you should be good to go. Assuming you time things right =]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All those topicals with mess with your tan.
Just stick with critical benches technique but instead of using hemavol, just substitute .750 or 1 g of agmatine. Just down some simple sugars before stepping on stage and you should be good to go. Assuming you time things right =]
Not true.. a topical diuretic like defining gel with a body wrap can be applied at 4 am until 5am.. followed by shower.. Exfoliate.. 1st coat Jan Tana ultra 10 at 530.. second coat 615.. your good to go.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Not true.. a topical diuretic like defining gel with a body wrap can be applied at 4 am until 5am.. followed by shower.. Exfoliate.. 1st coat Jan Tana ultra 10 at 530.. second coat 615.. your good to go.
Sorry, I was referring to applying the topical after being sprayed. I got sprayed the night before (free hookup =]) since I wasnt willing to pay for 100+ for the spray at the comp.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This looks good, I don't have any hemavol right now and am <2 weeks out so I don't think there would be enough time to order it and try it before my next show...You think straight agmantine could replace the hemovol? Maybe at an increased dosage, 2g maybe? And is that 1g salt or 1g sodium? The water I'm taking in (~8oz) w/ the glycerol with the salt won't affect dryness (I'm assuming no, probably not enough of either to do so)?
Sodium salt.. same thing! Really.. its the cm and gms in hemavol
with the salt that I think really does it.. I find gms way better than glycerol. 8oz is a bit much to mix with glycerol.. I was always told use the least water possible.. take it straight if you can. Yea I no about kidney dangers.. but most bodybuilders have way more to worry about than that. You can order a 5 day sample pack or something like that of hemavol on I forces website for cheap. Just put in the comment section to rush it if they can.. and that I referred you and you are using it for a show.. u will def have it by then..

Mike