Status
Not open for further replies.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not a fan of straps. Reverse grip on that one hand.
That what I did in the past, having my left hand over hand grip and my right hand under hand grip, but can it produce muscle imbalance in the long run?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok last night did put on the patch an again sleep like a baby!

Today I did a arms only workout with for 18 super sets between biceps and triceps. Pump was great

I will do stretch and abs later on tonight

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That what I did in the past, having my left hand over hand grip and my right hand under hand grip, but can it produce muscle imbalance in the long run?
Use straps on lighter deadlifts. I have been doing heavy deadlifts 500+ reverse grip for over a year with no muscle imbalances

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Use straps on lighter deadlifts. I have been doing heavy deadlifts 500+ reverse grip for over a year with no muscle imbalances
I will alternate the over hand and under grip, 500 lbs with strap that pretty good, best I ever did was 455 for 3 reps and the over and under grip. At about 240 lbs, what are your stats?

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
200 give or take. My best no strap dead was 550 in April.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last night a patch night

I did a short workout at home

Chest incline DB press 90 lbs x 5 sets

Standing lateral raise 30 lbs x 5 sets

Weight this morning was 224Lbs at 24.5 % bodyfat compare to 219 at 23% when I started.

Not much to report except faster recovery, pump is about the same, strength is climbing slowly.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last time I did incline DB press at home (October 9, 2017) I did sets of 6 reps with 80lbs, so ye, strength seem to be climbing slowly as per weight, even do I still do fasting and not really looking to gain weight.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last time I did incline DB press at home (October 9, 2017) I did sets of 6 reps with 80lbs, so ye, strength seem to be climbing slowly as per weight, even do I still do fasting and not really looking to gain weight.
Last DB work out that I have log was on October 9 2017, but I saw in that log that in November I did 90 lbs incline press also, I just added a few reps on last night workout.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today did train at home did short rest period 45 sec to 60 sec with smaller weigh but for more volume.

Did 20 sets of back, I had a great pump, tonight is a patch night!

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Last night sleep only 6 hrs but with the patch I still feel refresh!

Today was arms day did volume, at least this volume for me did a total of 12 sets for biceps and same for triceps

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok time for and update.

Since the last one, about 10 days ago I had one volleyball game and train 4 times at home following the P90X routine.
Chest and back
Shoulders and arms
Legs and back
And tonight Shoulder and arms.

Saturday morning I plan to do the Chest and back workout early AM before leaving to visit family for 3 days, where I will not be able to workout.

Just finished month 2 and I put on a patch tonight from the 3 packs.

Review of the first 2 months:
• Increase sleep quality
• Increase recovery
• Increase body agility, flexibility, body work and feel 10 years younger, really can tell the difference the morning after a volleyball game, where I dive to recuperate ball and where knee are challenged. The next morning body ache is lessening.

Maybe a bit of fat loss but hard to tell, next weigh in is Saturday morning, will see. At this point I don t think I will see much more, I mean I see mix review online about real IGF-1 use, some say it is the holy grail of all, others say it depend of the quality or that it is not just as good as others mention.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
OK weight in this morning.

230lbs at 25,5 lbs = 170 lean lbs.

I am kind of confuse here, I taught I was getting leaner and smaller but weight and bodyfat is up compare to the last time I check on 7/12/2017.

Anyhow Merry Christmas to all !

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Happy new year, got my first training of 2018 this morning, was a patch night last night sleep well.

I just did the P90x chest and back workout.

Weight in tomorrow morning

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well bad new since my last update I haven train one except today. I have been sick all week, sore throat , fever the all nine yards. This really suck in the last tree month I have been sick 3 times, when normally it happen maybe 3 times in a year. Today did 3 quarter of the P90x chest and back routine, then my cardio gave out, I could no breath properly and resistance was low. Tomorrow I will try cardio.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Today was P90X plyometric, health is way better, tonight is patch night and tomorrow shoulder and arms

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Patch last night sleep like a baby again. Weight in this morning 229 at 25% bodyfat. Today did the p90x shoulders and arms routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.