Age force back at it again with igf

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Lets go AM! Now is your chance for FREE AgeForce goods! Post up your app!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

wicked442 , djbombsquad

You got the man thebigt right here bumping his app. Maybe noone saw it before... If so I imagine he would already have been chosen. ;)

Doesn't get a lot better than a sign off from a trusted vet like TheBigT!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anyone willing to get blood work pre and post run with our IGF patch? Transdermal goes right to work. No worries about stomach acid.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
We are going to run a promo contest for some AgeForce goods. Tell us what type of contest everyone on AM would be interested in. Lets see some more apps for FREE IGF PATCHES! Now is your chance! No excuses just results!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone willing to get blood work pre and post run with our IGF patch? Transdermal goes right to work. No worries about stomach acid.
I would be more than willing if someone else wanted to pay for the testing. Otherwise cash is short for me right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
wicked442 , djbombsquad

You got the man thebigt right here bumping his app. Maybe noone saw it before... If so I imagine he would already have been chosen. ;)

Doesn't get a lot better than a sign off from a trusted vet like TheBigT!
thanks for the kind words chris....but I think I am going to withdraw my app!!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would be more than willing if someone else wanted to pay for the testing. Otherwise cash is short for me right now.
Thats cool bro. Just thought I would throw it out to whoever. I just read another company's IGF logger had bloods done and his levels dropped. I'd spring for it but you and I are in the same low $ boat:).

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Last chance to throw you hat in the ring for FREE IGF patches and log for the top transdermal patch company on AM! Someone will be picked TODAY!!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
LIFTING EXPERIENCE: 20 years
FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS: heavy strengh training, fasting 20 hrs a day and sport for cardio or running
FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF: Recomp for sure, I have been on MK-677 for 3 months now recovery is better, pump also and old injury seem to be heal at 100%

I did try the Age force powerpatch a couple of years ago with great sucess so I have high hope these IGF 1 pacth will be just as good
Send me your ship info and EMAIL ADDRESS. You are going to log for AgeForce! Congrats!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
LIFTING EXPERIENCE: 20 yrs
FAVORITE TYPE OF FITNESS: Weight training & nutrition
FITNESS GOALS WITH IGF: Increased LBM through better quality of rest & recovery (which has always been the major problem area)

Thanks for the chance!
Send me your shipping address and EMAIL ADDRESS. You will be logging for AgeForce! Congrats!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
As soon as Sdog77 sends me his info we will have our 3 loggers for IGF patch! We will be having a new promo coming up soon! Check back and see what AgeForce has in store!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m excited. I personally can’t wait to see if people felt the same as when I took it while ago.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m excited. I personally can’t wait to see if people felt the same as when I took it while ago.
What kind of gains did you get from it? What was the most noticeable aspect of it? Did you change up training when you started or keep doing same program and see how things changed with the same workout?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Strength and recovery only . No size since igf 1 takes for ever.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

pulsefit

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
These are 90 day runs. I think after this charity push pull I'm going to start working towards big power lifting event in tampa in Febuary. One of the other guys at my gyms going to compete so I need some big gainzzzz...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nope. Not any more than my mi40 pumps I get!!
Hmmmm... I would expect much better pumps from something that increase IGF-1. Then again, MI40 is very pump intensive to the point of painful pumps so it may not be obvious there. In traditional training / rep schemes one should expect noticeably better pumps with increased IFG-1 levels. Some painful skin splitting pumps should be on order there.

I am just starting, and will be using Fortitude Training for a while which is pretty Pump Intensive as well. So I will do at least one or two weeks worth of it before starting my patches to see if I notice more up a pump after starting.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
These are 90 day runs. I think after this charity push pull I'm going to start working towards big power lifting event in tampa in Febuary. One of the other guys at my gyms going to compete so I need some big gainzzzz...
Will we received a tracking number?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It takes like 2-3 days tops

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bump for more applications .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm down for logging brother!!
And will be taking advantage of the BOGO
I personally stocked up on the bogo.

Bump for more applications !

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I got my stuff in this weekend! I will get up a log tomorrow. I am going to go visit my cousin today. He is down in Houston to get chemo and radiation. It's his last week so I want to make sure he is okay and spend a little time before he heads back to Dallas.

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Getting close to log time! Anxious to see everyones take on the benefits of AgeForce and IGF!
Thank you to those who applied.
Next promo will be coming at you real soon!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It will be there. Florida has there issues with the hurricane so I’m sure they are ketching up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
ketching huh? I like it!

alvin1 They are located in Florida so the shipping delays in Florida will effect anyone waiting.
I know I did no say that to put some pressure just to let them know as a courtesy

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know I did no say that to put some pressure just to let them know as a courtesy
Oh I didn't think it was to pressure them. I just wasn't sure if you knew they were located in Florida or not.

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Just got a nice "Thank You" email from Steve at Phase4, along with a nice IGF-1 write up.

Looks like the package is going out today.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got a nice "Thank You" email from Steve at Phase4, along with a nice IGF-1 write up.

Looks like the package is going out today.
Yes that tornado what ever was a bitch for many company’s including age force. Please forgive us

Sdog77

Sdog77

Awards
  • Established
Patches arrived today!

Wanted you let you guys know, after reading the dosing directions (1 day on for 8 hours, 2 days off & repeat), I went ahead and applied the first patch this evening.

This dosing schedule will work out well, as it matches my training schedule (2 on 1 off). Today was my off day, so dosing will follow my training schedule, which will make things perfectly easy with this.

Will start a log with a new thread tomorrow when I get to work and first dosing has been completed.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got the patch on Friday log start on Monday !