AE's Gaining Gold and Keeping the Joints working (sponsored)

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well, now that I have finished my 15 days of Golden Gains, lets take a look at my final analysis.

Taste
If I would have been asked about this after the first day, in all honesty I would have gone with a rating of about 4 out of 10. However, over the 15 days the taste truly does endear itself to you in a very positive way. My only complaint in this regard is that to me, it did not taste like apple pie. It had a much more fruity taste.
Rating: 8 out of 10

Mixability
This has its positives and negatives. The only negative imo was the oats. Anyone familiar with oats in a shake knows that the oats have a tendency to settle at the bottom of the cup. Even with a blender bottle, golden gains is no different. On the flip side, if you give a fairly constant shake while drinking, it stays well mixed and goes down easy
Rating: 9 out of 10

Effectiveness
This is a tricky one for me. It is truly very difficult to get a gauge of how effective a product is in 2 weeks. The only thing I can say is that I did feel strong while on it, and my recovery never seemed to take any step back.
Not enough time for rating

Extras
My biggest issue with GGS is the use of concentrate. For those of you like me, concentrate forces a very rapid run to the bathroom, and sadly GGS was no different. Another aspect of concern will be the price per serving. Since the container is only 15 servings, it is imperative that this be cost effective. Based on the CL website, it is listed at a staggering $72.99, however I imagine that once it is out of the GNC exclusive, the price will be much more moderate.
Rating 6 out of 10

Overall
CL has created a unique product here, and one that is worth a shot for many once the price becomes more reasonable. I want to thank RR for giving me the opportunity to log this, as even with the stomach issues, I did enjoy my time with GGS.
Final Rating:7.6 out of 10

Thanks for a great review and log, brother! I'm glad you liked it. I do have to mention we have discount codes on the Controlled labs forum to use until it gets into the rest of the retail stores.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks RR, and again thank you for the opportunity. It was very much appreciated.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thought I would drop in for a brief Joint update. Been using the treadmill everymorning, and am not having any ankle issues whatsoever. I do wrap the ankle each time, but after the walk/run, it feels fine. So far so good

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
thought I would drop in for a brief Joint update. Been using the treadmill everymorning, and am not having any ankle issues whatsoever. I do wrap the ankle each time, but after the walk/run, it feels fine. So far so good
I'm glad to hear your ankle issues have stopped!

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Wish i could say the sme for my shoulder!! What were your ankle issues?

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish i could say the sme for my shoulder!! What were your ankle issues?
I have ridiculously flat feet and in turn my tendons right under my joint that is stretched out to oblivion. The tendon causes pain, but more so, instability. My pediatrist wanted to break both feet and rebuild them with an arch.

What is the problem with your shoulder? I have had 3 shoulders operations.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
I have ridiculously flat feet and in turn my tendons right under my joint that is stretched out to oblivion. The tendon causes pain, but more so, instability. My pediatrist wanted to break both feet and rebuild them with an arch.

What is the problem with your shoulder? I have had 3 shoulders operations.
I have an appointment with the ortho soon, its pretty brutally painful. I couldnt even lift 135 of the bench the other day. Could be a torn labrum, slap tear ac joint, bursitis, im not sure. all i know is i am SOL.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let me know how it goes. DOnt opt for surgery right away if you can avoid it, see if PT is an option.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
let me know how it goes. DOnt opt for surgery right away if you can avoid it, see if PT is an option.
What about cortisone? I hear im too young for that.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think you might be, when I went through my 3 operations for my shoulders I originally wanted pt. Make sure to get an MRI to see what type of damage is there. The problem with invasive surgery, is the recovery was so damn slow

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
i think you might be, when I went through my 3 operations for my shoulders I originally wanted pt. Make sure to get an MRI to see what type of damage is there. The problem with invasive surgery, is the recovery was so damn slow
i think your right. I heard that surgery was a LONG recovery!!

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what a pain, the first 2 were completely invasive and took forever (several months) the last one was arthro to fix a mistake from an earlier one. One of the anchors became dislodged and stuck itself in the joint, causing a lock in the shoulder. Not easy to lift at all

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
what a pain, the first 2 were completely invasive and took forever (several months) the last one was arthro to fix a mistake from an earlier one. One of the anchors became dislodged and stuck itself in the joint, causing a lock in the shoulder. Not easy to lift at all
Dude, that sounds awful. With my luck, i will be in for something similiar.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
OW man....jeeze

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah it sucked, but we push forward and hopefully yours will be smoother

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
yeah it sucked, but we push forward and hopefully yours will be smoother
Thanks bro, im just waiting on my new insurance to kick in, and its off to the races.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck man. Let me know how it goes.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
weekly update, joints feel good which has allowed my strength to remain. Today on flat bench hit 315lbs for 4 reps. Yesterday went over 400lbs on squats, and the ankle is still feeling good

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
weekly update, joints feel good which has allowed my strength to remain. Today on flat bench hit 315lbs for 4 reps. Yesterday went over 400lbs on squats, and the ankle is still feeling good
Nice sit on that squat weight. How many reps??

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3 reps, not crazy deep but trying to acclimate myself to the weight

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just a little update, my ankle has gotten terrible over the last two days, and I dont know why. I am actually in the process of getting the referral for an MRI. I know that it is a tendon issue, I just hope I didnt tear it. This contributed to a terrible workout today, as I am trying to work through it and did deads today and basically was on one leg. Friggin sucks

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
just a little update, my ankle has gotten terrible over the last two days, and I dont know why. I am actually in the process of getting the referral for an MRI. I know that it is a tendon issue, I just hope I didnt tear it. This contributed to a terrible workout today, as I am trying to work through it and did deads today and basically was on one leg. Friggin sucks
That sucks brother, welcome back to the DL. My upper body is shrinking faster than a wee-wee in cold water. Stupid shoulder.:worried:

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its terrible man. I felt like such a scrub today.

dedlifter1

Awards
  • Established
Its terrible man. I felt like such a scrub today.
you aint alone man. I was benching 155 for like 25-30 reps trying to get a decent pump. The injury is in my head now too, so i feel generally weak.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats how I was today. Everything felt heavy, and then that made me feel like crap, and everything felt achy. Terrible workout. I feel for ya

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
a final review of Forged Joint Repair

This product seems to have the ability to help in certain particiaulr cases. If you suffer from minor joint discomfort, this might be one of the better options, however, if your issue is more severe, then to me, higher doses of Cissus and G/C would be more beneficial