Advice on Stacking TR3N and TR3ST

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I've been searching through some threads regarding stacking TR3N and TR3ST and was hoping to get some input. It looks like they stack well, however, I did see a post by an OL rep explaining all of their productions and in it he said to not stack them. But I read through Packers1504's logs and he loved the stack and got positive input from the OL reps. So, safe to stack?

My plan was to run 75 mg TR3ST and 120 mg TR3N ED for 4-6 weeks. I'd like to stick with non-methylated PHs this time around. Also, I've been on Clomid (50 mg EOD) for TRT for about 2 years. My doc has me on clomid to maintain fertility because my wife and I want kids. Once we are done popping them out, he will switch me to test. I plan on running proper cycle assist supps while on and I'll keep some Inhibit-P on hand. Any other thoughts/recommendations?

I am not looking to get huge, just add some quality LBM. I am 5' 7", about 165 and am around 10% BF, though I've been as low as 6%. Thanks in advance for any input!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I think trest is a 19nor compound. If I'm right, I wouldn't stack them just because I wouldn't stack two 19nors. You'd probly be fine, but it seems unnecessary to me

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply. I've read conflicting info on stacking them but like I said Packers1504 seemed to love it. But, everybody's body is different. Just curious, if you had to run one as a stand alone, which would you prefer?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Probly tren. But I'd go stack it with another mild ish compound like hdrol or epistane. I did a tvar epistane stack, it was pretty gnarly

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Check out furaza. What are you goals for this run?

Bulk or cut
Gain strength or dryness/ vascularity

We can help better after we know what your after here.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Main goal is strength....and of course whatever added size that comes along with it! I've been working out consistently for a few years. Admittedly, I drank the crossfit kool-aid a year ago so my cardio is metcons and I base my lifting on Wendler's 5/3/1 with some assistance movements added in. I'd like to get my numbers on the big four up, plus cleans and snatches.

For this run, I'll be eating slightly over maintenance. I'm not looking for wet gains, just some dry mass. Again, I'd like to stay away from methylated PHs for this run (I did run H-drol a few years back with good results). I have realistic expectations in regard to the possible results of what I'd like to run.

I am interested in a TR3N / TR3ST stack because it sounds like the TR3ST combats some of the lethargy you get from TR3N. Admittedly, I don't know if that would be an issue for me because I am on Clomid for TRT (I know TR3ST acts as a test base). So any insight there would help also. Oh, and I use Formeron (1-2 pumps/day) regularly and would continue through the cycle.

Let me know if you'd like to know anything else. I appreciate the feedback

soopablogga

Banned
Awards
I don't have any firsthand experience, but I considered the same cycle. Try using "trestolone" and synonyms for trest via google.

Curious -- is your need for TRT due to steroid usage?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any firsthand experience, but I considered the same cycle. Try using "trestolone" and synonyms for trest via google.

Curious -- is your need for TRT due to steroid usage?
No, the only thing I had ever run in the past was 6 weeks of h-drol. I used a proper PCT and rebounded just fine. I began developing low T issues about a year later. I obviously told my doc about my past run and he said that it was not the case. I was dx'd with secondary hypogonadism

Mumbles01

Mumbles01

Awards
  • Established
I'm on the same page as you man, I also sm seriously considering running Dermatrest & oral tren. But have real about the possible sides of stacking two 19nor's.
I also read packers log & he did seem fine. Didn't mention much about sides & his results are incredible.
I really want to run a test base this time stacked with a good cutting PH for dry gains.
Halo was fun but even at 100mg for 8 weeks it seemed to be pretty weak.

Subbed for input.