Advice for ultra + tren....

Jimmbob

Awards
Hi guys,

Age 26
Height 5'4
Weight 81kg
Training 10 years

Training split a/b/c/a/b/c/x While on cycle I was atempting to hit large muscles twice a week twenty sets both times. Starting heavy and burning out towards the end of the session. Min of 15 mins HIIT cardio daily, sometime do normal cardio up to 30 mins.

I posted mid dec about a cutting cycle I was going to do starting late Jan. I posted on the forum got some answers from gymrat who educated me a bit (forgot to say thanks pal) Since then I have been hitting the cardio and working out hard, the fat is starting to melt off, havent took measurements, just look overall leaner. THis has made me rethink about the cycle I was going to start. I will be ordering everything this week, except for serms which has already been ordered, they seem to take a while to get hold of.

Its basically my thrid cycle previous most recent cycle was epi and hdrol (embarrasing to admit to methlys, very bad) plus not everything what perfect in terms of PCT and support supps. The other cycle was oral aas a few years ago, in which no support supps and just a test booster as PCT taken.

As you can see from the above I want to make sure I start getting this right, so back to where I was.......was going to do a cut with ultra and 11-oxo however I now feeling as if I should try a recomp/bulk but will just be eating clean lots of proteins and calories. See where I end up, if I feel I am gaining fat may cut the calories down and so on.

What I am thinking of is the following;

Antaeus Labs Ultradrol 90 Caps (8/8/12/12/12) weeks 1-5
Estrabolan 60 Caps (50mg Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione) (50/50/100/100/100) weeks 1-5
N2GUARD Weeks 1-8
Tam and clomid weeks 6-8 (previous cycle did tam @ 40/40/20 unsure about clomid dosage I think i will split dosage out over the three weeks(6-9))
Erase weeks 6-9
Lean Extreme weeks 6-9
Titanium XL weeks 6-9 (Test booster I was going to do PP Sustain Alpha however there is a bulk deal on for the Titanium XL, also would appreciate ppls opinions of this product, from I can see its good)
Now Foods Dopa Mucuna 15% weeks 1-5 (prolactin support)

Please give views and opinions.

Cheers
Jimm