Adjusting my slin cycle please comment

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
I have been successfully using humulin r 2x a day now am and pwo. The thing is it makes me feel so neasues and I can't eat enough to maintain good blood glucose levles this is obviously dangerous. I was wondering if I could use it only once a week lets say on a lagging body part day. If so should I still only use it 5 weeks or could I extend it to a couple if months

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
6ius am and 6ius pwo 6 hours apart on the shots

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
6 ius isn't too much, sounds like you are probably feeling sick from the extra calories. Are you feeling light headed, shakey, sweaty when the nausea occurs

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
R is regular acting slin, it starts to work about 1 hour after use and can last 4-5 hours. It takes about 1 hour to start digesting your food and 2 hours to fully digest. so the slin is timed to be taken with food and peak as the food is digested like your bodies natural output

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
What I do is I start my morning with two scoops karbolic with 5grans glutamine and creatine then I eat a solid meal 10 minutes later the. Pwo I have. The same shake after i pin slin then eat a meal 10 minutes after

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
stop taking insulin and eat the same meals to see if the nausea is from the extra cals or slin. if the symptoms go away it may be from glargine in the insulin since insulin is synthetic in some people they get nauseas after pinning.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
What I'm going to do is stop using the am slin and only use it pw that way if I don't feel neasues in the morning I know it's the slin

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
R is regular acting slin, it starts to work about 1 hour after use and can last 4-5 hours. It takes about 1 hour to start digesting your food and 2 hours to fully digest. so the slin is timed to be taken with food and peak as the food is digested like your bodies natural output
Yeah that stuff can hit you at any time up to 4 hours or more later....you gotta figure out how it acts in your system then you can pretty much time it and eat accordingly.

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Here is the new proposed lay out

Clen 80mcgs (enough for me)
20 min fasted cardio (stair master)
Meal 1
Meal 2
Workout
8ius slin
Waxiy shake 100grams 5g creatine, 5 g glutamine
Meal3
Meal4
Meal5

Amobster

Awards
Here is the new proposed lay out

Clen 80mcgs (enough for me)
20 min fasted cardio (stair master)
Meal 1
Meal 2
Workout
8ius slin
Waxiy shake 100grams 5g creatine, 5 g glutamine
Meal3
Meal4
Meal5
Research the use of clen and slin together. I looked into clen a while back and iirc the 2 don't mix. There was a thread by a t1d who tried clen and watched his sugar spike stupid high. I think it kills insulin sensitivity.

You may want to add in some simple sugars about 45 mins after you pin. Don't forget - a can of minute maid fruit punch with your meal will keep you from feeling like ****.

Fwiw, I run 10g of creatine with my shake. I use 5g of glutamine too but its kind of pointless if you're already pounding whey. My labs are good and if you're taking the risk you may as well super-saturate as much as possible.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Yeah that stuff can hit you at any time up to 4 hours or more later....you gotta figure out how it acts in your system then you can pretty much time it and eat accordingly.
Hey man clean out your inbox!

Keepitreel

Keepitreel

Awards
Yeah the clen thing was a bad idea I wonder if the pre workout alphamine would have the same effect if I took that before my fasted cardio? Also I figured out what was causing my horrible nausea it couldn't be more obvious I was running 1mg of prami ED now I lowers it to .5 and am golden

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
I have been successfully using humulin r 2x a day now am and pwo. The thing is it makes me feel so neasues and I can't eat enough to maintain good blood glucose levles this is obviously dangerous. I was wondering if I could use it only once a week lets say on a lagging body part day. If so should I still only use it 5 weeks or could I extend it to a couple if months
Yeah, this is exactly what we were talking about in the other slin thread. It is dangerous and people need to start very slow.

You can do all the reading and prep in the world, but that still only prepares you to about 50%. That's because you really have no idea how your body will react until you start.

IMO, it would be best to dose it only once a day (PWO) to start. Also, I would start at 2 ius and work your way up from there as your comfort, knowledge and experience with the slin improves.

If this all goes well, then try adding a 2nd dose in the morning.

A few days have gone by and you may have already figured this out. But I also wanted to say this for those reading this thread and considering the use of slin.