Adex/Aromasin in PCT any good?

MrZ

Awards
I have a 100 x 1 mg adex layin around(Also 100 aromasin 25 mg). How/If can this be used in PCT instead of OTC AI's? Or is it too powerfull AI's?

Z

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
depends on steroid, length of cycle, aromatization, what ur running for a SERM etc etc kinda hard to aswer without any of those.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I lovearomasin 10mg works as good as 25 mg according to the pharmacology.

It works amazin. 5 weeks on serms then add in 2 weeks of aromasin week 3 and 4 and serm only week 5.

No rebound ever.

Non steroidal ais are different in pct

Dens228

Awards
I was using 50 mg Clomid and 12.5 mg aromasin ED for PCT, right around the two week point my knees, hips, shoulders really started to ache. I stopped the aromasin and within 36 hours the pain went away. I'm not saying it was the aromasin, it was the combo that knocked estrogen too low.

I've heard, and plan on trying the 12.5 mg aromasin as a bridge between cycles.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
aromasin in pct, adex on cycle. just be sure to use nolva and not clomid with the aromasin in pct

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I was using 50 mg Clomid and 12.5 mg aromasin ED for PCT, right around the two week point my knees, hips, shoulders really started to ache. I stopped the aromasin and within 36 hours the pain went away. I'm not saying it was the aromasin, it was the combo that knocked estrogen too low.

I've heard, and plan on trying the 12.5 mg aromasin as a bridge between cycles.
I always stop aromasin after 10-14 days. And run 10-20mg depending on how much I have

And to the poster saying not to use clomid and aromasin together. Please explain. Because that happens to be an absolutly excellent combo

Dens228

Awards
Being 45 years old, I've read about aromasin raising test levels and lowering estrogen, both of which are heading in the wrong direction as you get older. I was having good results, combined with a nice Epi cycle.

PCT is when the pain came. Still going good without the aromasin and will start it back up in a few weeks, I have one more week of PCT/clomid.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think ur thinking nolva adex. I haven't seen any issue about clomid aromasin

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've read all those and to be honest I'm not 100% concvinced from anthony roberts

Nolva and adex are counterintuitive to eachother. Clomid and aromasin are not. And also clomid is stronger then nolva I don't care if its not mg for mg. Its what endos use for restarts and its its prim purpose. Nolvas prime purpuse is gyno control.