Adding dbol to cut cycle?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Just bouncing around an idea in my head, I'm fully aware it isn't generally used like this.-Anyone every tried or have opinions on adding a low dose of dbol to a cut cycle, (of course with the proper ancillary to combat estro). Say something like test, tren, 10-25 mgs of dbol. My concern is that the estrogen related side of dbol might hamper fatloss more than it's worth. But if the dose is kept low and an anti-e is run, what are your thoughts? I used to hear of guys running it right up to a show the thinking being the water retention was heavily influenced by diet, but never fully bought into it. Thoughts?

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
I'm doing it right now. Yes, the water retention will cloud your weight loss, but at least it keeps you full looking when you would otherwise appear flat. And just think how lean you will look 3 days after you stop the dbol. Cutting is about diet and calorie expenditure, the drugs really only influence the amount of muscle you lose, and the amount of water you hold.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing it right now. Yes, the water retention will cloud your weight loss, but at least it keeps you full looking when you would otherwise appear flat. And just think how lean you will look 3 days after you stop the dbol. Cutting is about diet and calorie expenditure, the drugs really only influence the amount of muscle you lose, and the amount of water you hold.
Right on. I was more worried about the aromatizing and estrogen related fat gain. Are you running an anti-e with it?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
im running test e, dbol (20mg) and adex and i seem to be leaning out.....im not seeing any bloat effects from dbol but strength keeps going up

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
Anadrol is used by many right up to show time, although it doesn't aromitize like dbol, their is still some water retention. If you are on a low carb diet i don't see it being a major problem. Tons of guys cut on high doses of test before AI's.

erokyrwrld

erokyrwrld

Awards
Yes, running letro at ~1mg/ed. If you are in a calorie deficit, like you should be if you're cutting, you will not have to worry about fat gain, only water retention.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
radiodude Anabolics 3
AnabolicGuru Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 6
Anabolics 15