Add MassFX to my PCT or not???

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I'm at wk 3 on a 6 wk Epi pulse and I'm wondering if I should stack Mass FX with Hyperdrol X2 to help with gains during post cycle therapy? This is what I currently have planned without the Mass FX. BTW I have Nolva if I need it. Thanks.

Post Cycle Therapy

Week 7-10
Post Cycle Support - ED 2 caps AM & 2 caps PM
Cycle Support - ED 1 scoop AM & 1 scoop PM
Retain2 - ED (3x/day for the first 2wks - then 2,1 for the last 2wks)
Hyperdrol X2 - ED 1 cap 4x per day

Week 11-14
Hyperdrol X2 - ED 1 cap AM & 1 cap PM

PowerFULL - ED 1 dose before bed
RPM - 5 caps pre-w/o
Purple Wraath - 2 scoops during w/o
Orange Triad - ED x6
Flaxseed Oil - ED 6g
Fish Oil - ED 12g
SuperCissus - ED 1g AM & 1g PM
Taurine - 3g pre & 3g post w/o
Creatine - ED 5g

FLfinest81

Awards
I heard Mass FX is great to stack with what you have. I will be finishing my cycle in two weeks and will be using hyperdrol, mass fx, retain 2, and post cycle support too.

Indiana Jones

Indiana Jones

Awards
I wanted to run Hyperdrol x/mass fx/retain 2 with my PCT after 4 weeks of Havoc but I was told that your body can't really build muscle during PCT. So it would basically be a waste of money to run those. And instead just focus on keeping the gains I made.

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
I'm assuming that would be the case if you're shut down. What about if you're not shut down or only mildly so, would the same still hold true? I always try to make gains weather bulking or dieting & I will try the same here. I always try, I never plan not to.:D Just wondering if there are any benefits to be had even if they are small or any negatives. Hyperdrol is an AI, PCS & MassFx have AI properties so maybe stacking them would be a little too AI crazy??? Anyone know? I'm also open to other ideas and don't mind wasting a little money if there is some return. lol Thanks.

kimmcl

Awards
Maybe it depends on your own body, but I have been able to put on more weight post cycle... It was only a 4 week, but it was M-drol and Bold. I lost about 1-2 lbs the first week post cycle, but with my pct, i also threw in the old Mass FX, creatine, beta-alanine, fish(mega dose), and a Multi. End of cycle weight was 181, I went down to round 179, and then when my 4 weeks of post cycle were over, I was sitting at 185. My diet and training were very strict with no cheating, as it was summer time and I was living back at home with dad paying and mom preparing my food (she does the body for life diet). All this being said, it is possible to add lbs in pct, but maybe it was because it was a short cycle and didn't shut me down from what I can tell.