Adamantium/Titanium/Erase/ECDY...overkill?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm currently running the Adamantium/Titanium/Erase stack as I continue to cut/recomp. I saw iForce's ECDY at an awesome price (and hopefully will catch it when NP restocks) and was curious what you thought about adding this to the supps I'm already doing or if would be better run by itself.
Thanks!

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently running the Adamantium/Titanium/Erase stack as I continue to cut/recomp. I saw iForce's ECDY at an awesome price (and hopefully will catch it when NP restocks) and was curious what you thought about adding this to the supps I'm already doing or if would be better run by itself.
Thanks!
I don't see why not... I think it would make a great addition at about 75mg-100mg a day. How do you like the Adamantium, Titanium, Erase stack? I was going to order this but I got the PES Trifecta stack instead. I still want to try it in the future.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't see why not... I think it would make a great addition at about 75mg-100mg a day. How do you like the Adamantium, Titanium, Erase stack? I was going to order this but I got the PES Trifecta stack instead. I still want to try it in the future.
It's only been about a week so I want to give it a full month before commenting, but between the reviews and the price I couldn't pass it up. I'll keep you updated how it turns out.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think it could be slightly overkill cost wise but if you aren't worried about the cost then I don't see it being an issue at all. Both stacks mentioned above are very good and I heard a lot of people having problems choosing ;). One is obviously more of a leaning stack and the other one more bulking but I personally like the Adamantium/Titanium/Erase stack because you increase test from every single angle and the Erase even helps you lose some water so you end up looking leaner anyways.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!
I dont think it is overkill...if youve got the money and want to do it, go for it

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks guys. I decided to give it a shot and see what happens. And don't worry Athletix. I ordered some more Titanium too;)

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. I decided to give it a shot and see what happens. And don't worry Athletix. I ordered some more Titanium too;)
Haha glad you liked it! Maybe in the future you can enjoy even more of it if we do our larger bottle size ;).

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to hear you're enjoying our Titanium! :)

-John

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks!
How did this stack go for ya?

I tried ECDY and didn't respond at all to it(havn't tried Iforce ECDY tho)