ACNEDREN UNSPONSORED LOG!!!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
I will be running 6 caps per day then 4 for roughly 3-5 months maybe less if it works faster.
I should get it tuesday or wednesday so Ill update bi-weekly, stay tuned!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pruduct has me curious.

Thinking of buying it for a family member with some acne problems,
But will have to compare to another acne products ingredients, acnetame before I buy.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
you know i hate on supplements that dont work and the formeron was A plus so was the prolactrone and this dried me up but i was out of town for a week so i couldnt take it as directed. Ill let you know
Pruduct has me curious.

Thinking of buying it for a family member with some acne problems,
But will have to compare to another acne products ingredients, acnetame before I buy.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
first 2 days skin feels drier and notice not as much oil but to really tell ill need 2 weeks, so ill update weekly or if big changes happen, Ive ran it before at the rec dose and IT DOES DRY YOUR SKIN UP, so thats already established, and it is non-toxic so could be ran year long. Keep you posted in about 4-5 days.
you know i hate on supplements that dont work and the formeron was A plus so was the prolactrone and this dried me up but i was out of town for a week so i couldnt take it as directed. Ill let you know

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Stoked to see results!

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!

Husker89

Banned
Awards
Okay about 10 days in and the first 5 kinda sucked broke out worse than ever but know it is all going away! I would highly reccommend this to anyone with acne but give it time and possibly a couple runs. Even accutane needs to be ran for up to 5 courses! I will have pictures before and after at the very end, ill repost in a week or so.
Stoked to see results!

Lhns2

Lhns2

Awards
Any updates?

Husker89

Banned
Awards
about halfway through my 3-6 month acnedren run and 75% of my acne is GONE and scarring is gone
ill update more later but oil is WAY down and skin feels great, about zero acne
Any updates?