Acl Stack..Mass Tren vns9

Spidey09

Awards
Hey whats up..im going to start a cycle..
but im going to tell you guys with my experience with ph first off..

I was one of the dumb high school kids who took tren without knowing what it was..i got gyno unfortunatly..but i have done my research and learned..but that being said i want to start a new cycle, 21 of age.

I was wondering what your thoughts were on this cycle I had it stashed and finally thinking of taking it

Mass for first 4 weeks then wondering if i should have a 1-2 week break before i take 8 week cycle of tren by Myotech and stack it with vns9 by ACL..my pct will be estro extreme and novatest by xero limits..then follow by clenz and then detox by Neutech

i will be taking fish oil Omega 369 liquid
and vitamens, for protien ill be taking up you mass

6-7 meals a day
i currently weigh 160 at 17% body fat im 5'10"

the thing is that lately Ive been in and out of the gym due to my College schedule but im not taking/starting this until im consecutively working out for atlas 2-4 months because i need to fill in and get into the routine..my meals will be clean no fast food no soda or excessive sugar of any sort, i want to make sure i keep my size..well hopefully i can get your input and i will be getting gyno surgery this summer, saving up for it..i got my blood work done including my test and estro it came out normal, and ill probably run a detox before just to make sure..and if you guys think there is a way of getting rid of gyno without surgery please do tell..

• VNS-9 Xtreme: 17a-methyl-4-chloro-androsta-1,4-diene-3B, 17B-diol, which you state is "imilar to Turinabol"
• TREN-Xtreme: 19-Norandrosta-4,9-diene-3,17 diene, which you state is "imilar to Trenbolone"
• MASS Xtreme: 17***945;-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-01, which you state is "imilar to Methyl Testosterone"

Machwon1

Awards
  • Established
You weight 160 lbs and 17 percent fat... Do not even think of taking anything... Eat more and lift heavier... Get to at least 170 at 10 percent fat before doing any ph

Spidey09

Awards
What do you recommend? for a pct

and yes thats what i am doing i have class all day on thursday so instead of having the weekend off ill have thursday and friday off

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Beef, eggs, sweet potatoes and **** like that will grow you faster and better than PH if you are 5'10'', 160 and with that much BF...

You are OBVIOUSLY not even close to a plateau, you have obviously not been working out frequently or putting in a lot of effort into working out or improving, what in the world makes you think the best alternative is to take a PH when you still have so much natural gain you can obtain?

For the love of God, do yourself a favor and don't buy roids, ph or anything, post your workout and nutrition and do that to the tee. Then work your ass out in the gym for at least, AT LEAST, 4 months, once you are closer to some of your goals, then consider PH to get you the extra mile.

Spidey09

Awards
8am
Wake up protien shake and banana

9-930am
3 eggs and potato sausage scramble Or Oats mixed with Milk 100% nautural Pb and protien powder With vitamin and flax oil mixed in shake

Snack 11-1130
100% natural pb with homemade jelly
cottage cheese with kiwi

1pm
Turkey sandwich
Protien Shake

3-4 Snack
Pinaple and cottage cheese
with celery and pb

5 gym

6 protien shake shower Place chicken breats in the oven or burger

6:30 Eat chicken breast with salad bowl