Unanswered Absorption rate for Test enanthate

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
Hello, I’m curious to see if someone would know an absorption rate for test E. I’m trying to figure out when after a test injection I would start a pct. I know this depends on the amount injected. So, if inject 500mg on Monday by next Monday would it be 250mg left and then next next Monday 125mg and so on. This might be completely wrong but I thought I have heard this before. Can someone provide some more information?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The purpose of injecting twice a week is to maintain steady levels. If someone’s injecting test e or c once a week than yes he should be expecting fluctuation in his levels and test should be a lot lower close to next injection than it was let’s say 24hours after the last one.also E should be harder to manage that way. For exemple when I first started TRT(I upped my dose though) I did 250mg ONCE a week. That put me around 1500-1600 if I remember correctly and the day prior to my next injection I would be around 1000-1100. I could definitely feel the fluctuations mentally AND physically.

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
The purpose of injecting twice a week is to maintain steady levels. If someone’s injecting test e or c once a week than yes he should be expecting fluctuation in his levels and test should be a lot lower close to next injection than it was let’s say 24hours after the last one.also E should be harder to manage that way. For exemple when I first started TRT(I upped my dose though) I did 250mg ONCE a week. That put me around 1500-1600 if I remember correctly and the day prior to my next injection I would be around 1000-1100. I could definitely feel the fluctuations mentally AND physically.
I’m not trying to maintain my levels. I’m trying to figure when I should start my pct based off 250mg test e 2x a week

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Wow my bad. 2 weeks after last injection

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Half of the second to last weeks half life will carry over to the last week. I would wait three weeks.