Abscess- yuck!

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
OOOOOOUCH!!! I couldn't imagine sticking a needle in that thing.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Ok, that site didn't help me change my mind about shooting up with a needle. :run:

I think I'll stick with the pills.

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have seen that, it just shows the truth about site rotation right there.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How convenient, he's a skinny twat with an armband tatt.. I've seen that pic before, and Darwin does it again.. :D

QUICK: It's simple, use a separate needle to draw, use a clean pin to inject.. Aspirate, inject slowly, swab the area before and after you dart..

The easiest things are always the hardest to remember.. ;)

punta

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How convenient, he's a skinny twat with an armband tatt.. I've seen that pic before, and Darwin does it again.. :D

QUICK: It's simple, use a separate needle to draw, use a clean pin to inject.. Aspirate, inject slowly, swab the area before and after you dart..

Pete your so intelligent. :D

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I think somehow I will "F" that process up somehow on my first try.

Diabetes run in my family and when I see them shoot-up...I get dizzy. My younger brother is now a diabetic and it's kind of rough on him.

Hmmm, I don't remember seeing those guys in the back of the locker room going through those steps. I even had seen this guy share a needle.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, I don't remember seeing those guys in the back of the locker room going through those steps. I even had seen this guy share a needle.
Sadly, the guy in the pic was probably one of those guys in the back of the locker room.. I feel if I do something, I have to do it right everytime..

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it's not a terribly complicated process, once you do it correctly it goes off without a hitch. just watch out for those nerves in your quad!

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couldn't bring myself to do it. Sub-Q is the closest I will go and even that drives me nuts.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
get somebody to do it for you the first time. lay down and have them do a glute shot. just make sure they know where the sciatic is

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Injury / Rehab 5
Anabolics 31
AntM1564 Anabolics 21
Fit4LifeMike Pro Bodybuilding 3
Anabolics 3