ABE/Erase Pro Plus stack

B4Hand

Awards
Ordered this yesterday and I just wanted to hear from someone with experience who could tell me what I should expect with this stack. Are there any other supps that would be recommended in addition to these?

I have been in a low carb calorie deficit for the past few weeks, slowly adding in more carbs. Went from 190 lbs to 180 lbs in the last 3 weeks while maintaining strength.

I'm 34 y.o. 6'1", 180lbs, around 12% bf, been lifting consistently for 12 years.

Thanks in advance
Ben

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All going to depend on your caloric intake and goals.

If looking to add lean mass, then you're on the right track by adding in cals/carbs. You should be able to tolerate carbs more effectively with this combo and both products have partitioning and GDA effects.

Along with lean mass, I wouldn't doubt you gain a good bit of strength.

I imagine you're looking to add mass and strength coming off a low carb deficit correct?

B4Hand

Awards
All going to depend on your caloric intake and goals.

If looking to add lean mass, then you're on the right track by adding in cals/carbs. You should be able to tolerate carbs more effectively with this combo and both products have partitioning and GDA effects.

Along with lean mass, I wouldn't doubt you gain a good bit of strength.

I imagine you're looking to add mass and strength coming off a low carb deficit correct?
Yes I am always looking for more strength, but I have trouble with bulking. I typically gain 20-30 lbs. I can cut fairly easily but lose most of my muscle mass and strength as well. I would like to clean bulk to gain the most muscle mass/strength with the least amount of fat. Heard pretty good things about these supps and thought it was worth a try. I'd used EP about a year ago solo but can't remember much from it.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This stack should certainly help with that. As far as other supplements to take with it, I would keep it as is for this run. You can always add other stuff on for future runs, but its best to see how this works for you on its own first.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These two would work just fine for what you are looking to do. Maybe a staple supplement like ergonine or amino IV assuming you aren't already running them. Besides that your original stack mentioned should be just fine.

Both products will lead to muscle building, leaning, vascular appearance and will aid in appetite. Enjoy your run!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This stack should certainly help with that. As far as other supplements to take with it, I would keep it as is for this run. You can always add other stuff on for future runs, but its best to see how this works for you on its own first.
Agreed. I would say try this stack as is so you know how it treats you then you can add more on if you decide to run it again later on. Two great products though so you should get some good results based on how your diet and training program is.

B4Hand

Awards
Thanks for the replies. I'm ready for the UPS truck to deliver so I can get started. I think I'll stick with these 2 for now. I'll update as I see results.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. I'm ready for the UPS truck to deliver so I can get started. I think I'll stick with these 2 for now. I'll update as I see results.
It's tough waiting on that delivery! The anticipation is always a love/hate feeling. You'll be in beast mode in no time though. :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah def! Keep us updated or maybe start a log in a separate thread. Let me know if you have any questions or if I can help in anyway. Good luck to you.

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I think you're fine with just the two of them combined. Honestly speaking, no need to add anything else.