A50 & A- HD Best Stack For Returning To Gym?

ricknbc

Awards
Looking for a reputable product(s) to begin using once I go back to the gym in a couple of weeks. Haven't worked out consistently for about 1 year. Heard some decent news/reviews on these supps. Definitely leaning towards some type of test booster as I know I'll need it. Appreciate any help.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Diet and training comes before supplements. Thats a fact.Do you have those down pact?

Whats your goals?
How old are you?
How long have you been training?

These are a few things you should state when starting this type of thread. So ppl can help you best.

ricknbc

Awards
My goal is to put on 5-10lbs of quality muscle which I lost due to long layoff (1 year). I'm 42 yrs old which is why I feel I'll need some type of test booster. I've used some in the past. Been training on/off for 15+ yrs and do have the diet part down for the most part. Haven't been as strict though during period of inactivity but I know it won't be a problem once I start training again.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
My goal is to put on 5-10lbs of quality muscle which I lost due to long layoff (1 year). I'm 42 yrs old which is why I feel I'll need some type of test booster. I've used some in the past. Been training on/off for 15+ yrs and do have the diet part down for the most part. Haven't been as strict though during period of inactivity but I know it won't be a problem once I start training again.
Cool..i would advise
Erase pro,D Pol by Purus,Creatine Creapure...amazing! Im cutting diet wise and making incresible atrength gains.Im so pleased with the 3 ..I keep it simple and well i am happy.

Good luck

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
D Pol is definitely a good one as far as teat boosters go but any DAA will suffice. DAA also opens you up to a lot of stacking options. I would definitely use an AI, I prefer erase because the dosing can be controlled but EP has its own benefits. If you think you might have prolactin problems inhibit-P would be your best bet. Also GDA's are always a good choice for any stack IMO.

ricknbc

Awards
Sounds good. Will look into those. Can you break down the abbreviations for me though? (laughing) Not familiar with these. (AI, GDA's). Also, am I allowed to ask where can I find? Lastly, what's a good alternative if these are pricey?

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds good. Will look into those. Can you break down the abbreviations for me though? (laughing) Not familiar with these. (AI, GDA's). Also, am I allowed to ask where can I find? Lastly, what's a good alternative if these are pricey?
AI: Aromatase (sp?) inhibitor
EP: Erase Pro
DAA: D-aspartic acid
GDA: Glucose Disposal Agent.

Thy are all OTC ( at least the ones I was referring to) and you can order from nutra.

AI: Erase, Erase Pro,
GDA: Slinshot, Anabeta, Anabeta Elite, Anabolic Pump
DAA: D-pol, SNS DAA, Test Powder (includes AI)

ricknbc

Awards
Good stuff. Thanks. Will update after cycling which should be at least 8 wks to see/gauge any significant results.

ricknbc

Awards
Jay with the 3 supps you recommended, do you suggest I take them as per bottle instructions?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Jay with the 3 supps you recommended, do you suggest I take them as per bottle instructions?
Yes, as long as your diet and trainibg is on point,u can use those 3 .sime may say if u never did use one at a time.But Daa and Erase is a perfect combo and creatine is a must.

*Erase Pro -1 pill a day(take mine with breakfast)
*DPol -3 pills ( 1 with breakfast ,1 pre workout & 1 before bed with a shake/greek yogurt and some mixed nuts)
*Creatine Creapure (allmax or ON or Pro labs or Cyto sport)5 gs any time of day doesnt matter(i take mine post workout)( dont worry about loading 5 gs a day is perfect,i think 3's a waste as do piss out alot of it anyway,stay with 5)

I think its a simple and very effective stack,not over kill..Im also using Horny Goat Weed as well.

But it should help with strength gains & cutting out some fat while gaining some very positive weight. Im very happy so far.

ricknbc

Awards
Cool. Can't wait to get started! Can I get these all at one place? Btw, does this combo come anywhere close to MOneT or Superdrol? (miss those..lol) Lastly, what's good in pre-workout drinks these days? New Jack3d?..

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
If you are just getting back into the gym after a layoff your muscle memory and noob gains alone will give the results you are looking for providing your diet is sufficient. Why not wait until you stall out to add all those supplements into the mix?

ricknbc

Awards
Guess that could be an option. What are noob gains? Thanks for the advice. Good to evaluate things from different angles.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
When you first expose your body to resistance training or have had considerable time off your adaptive response is primed and eager to build lbm. Noob gains, as in newbie or new to training.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
If you go with D-Pol all 3 pills can be taken with any meal. ;)

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
If you go with D-Pol all 3 pills can be taken with any meal. ;)
Yes,they can also be taken in 2 sittings,lol... I like spreading um out through the day!

Its a great product i have to say.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 16
SurferDude Supplements 12
mw1 Company Promotions 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
GQNemesis Supplement Auction 2