A2-Receptor Blocker or Cortisol Blocker?

OhHaiDare

Awards
Hey, just joined the forums haha

I'm a pretty lean (12%) avg weight (140 lb) guy with kinda chubby cheeks :/
It's not so fat that it makes me look overweight, but it definitely hides my actual bodyfat appearance. (ribs and abs show)

I'm wondering if you guys think I should try a Cortisol or an A2-receptor blocker for leaning out my cheeks.

I've read that cortisol causes fat to gather in the face, and I have big insomnia problems.
I've also read about A2-receptors, but haven't heard anything about it affecting the cheek area.

Lemme know whatcha think plz, thanks!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endoamp or erase are both great at blocking cortisol, but at 140 lbs. and 12% bodyfat I have to ask what your diet and training are like.

OhHaiDare

Awards
Endoamp or erase are both great at blocking cortisol, but at 140 lbs. and 12% bodyfat I have to ask what your diet and training are like.
Currently I'm just at maintenance, eating about 2000-2200 cals a day.
I workout 4x a week, usually 8-12 reps of 3 sets for every body part.

I tried bulking b4, but I seem to have trouble adding muscle because of my lack of sleep.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, just joined the forums haha

I'm a pretty lean (12%) avg weight (140 lb) guy with kinda chubby cheeks :/
It's not so fat that it makes me look overweight, but it definitely hides my actual bodyfat appearance. (ribs and abs show)

I'm wondering if you guys think I should try a Cortisol or an A2-receptor blocker for leaning out my cheeks.

I've read that cortisol causes fat to gather in the face, and I have big insomnia problems.
I've also read about A2-receptors, but haven't heard anything about it affecting the cheek area.

Lemme know whatcha think plz, thanks!
I would use Alpha-T2 and Erase. Reasons below...

1) Alpha-T2 is a powerful A2-receptor blocker. When you block the A2 receptor, it allows fatloss to occur via "beta pathway". Rauwolscine HCL, our A2-receptor blocker, is a powerful beta agonist itself, but to make the effects of fat loss in the targeted areas even stronger, we also included Methyl-syephrine, another beta agonist. This combination will allow for the greatest targeted fat loss where A2-receptors occur, included the neck/chin region, chest, and midsection

2) Erase is an estrogen reducer and cortisol blocker. When you think of people which high estrogen levels and bloating, what do you picture? Someone holding a lot of water and fat in their neck and chin region. So by lowering your estrogen, you decrease fat storage in those areas. Erase ALSO has cortisol lowering properties to increase fat loss even more so in this stack.

So with this stack, you will get everything you are asking for, and more.

Dosing accordingly:

Morning: 2 AT2 (empty stomach) + 1 Erase
Afternoon 1 AT2 (empty stomach) + 1-2 Erase

Enjoy!