A RAD sponsored log feat. Olympus UK's Radar1ne

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ah I gotcha... 500/500 is still technically a ratio of 1:1, but 500 > 90, which produces more anabolism. Probably a severe oversimplification, eh?
RIght. I guess the actual ratio would read 500:1 / 500:1 or something like that. Or maybe "rating" is a better word than ratio. 500 x more anabolic, 500 x more androgenic.

But as boone said, as powerful as Tren is, it's not building 500 x more or faster than Test. That would be sweet and scary at the same time, and where is my 200 lbs. of muscle at?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll be surprised once you get your package :)
Wait, what? Don't do this to me.

Actually I like (good) surprises. Thanks again man for this opportunity. Nothing OL has ever disappointed me. I don't expect this to either.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Will be following this closely, Good luck broooo, kill it!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh I'm interested! Best of luck fella!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eh I'll post them here too...

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437782073.850590.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437782088.900995.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437782101.805537.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437782116.212262.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437782127.285422.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437782142.452716.jpg

And sometimes you just look swole in a nice tight fitting shirt

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437782180.037929.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437782192.916447.jpg

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Same here, but they aren't usually surprised in a good way..
The important part is that it's a surprise, not that it's good haha

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, I would call 5lbs in 5 weeks a success.

Can you elaborate what the significance of anabolic/androgenic ratios are in real world practice? If I understand correctly, the anabolic/androgenic ratio of a compound is determined by comparing the growth of a specific muscle to the growth of prostate in rats. So when one talks about how the ratio of rad is so much better than osta, does that just mean that it's that much safer for the prostate? Or does it imply more than that?
Testosterone is the baseline for the A/A ratio. Being 1. So RAD has a ratio of 90:1, essentially saying it is 90 x more anabolic than testosterone. Yet has no androgenic affinity.

Now I do find it hard to believe that ratio is accurate, for RAD or any other compound that has an outstanding number like that. I mean, how can they say it's 90x more anabolic, that's nuts. But the ratio is a good gauge on the potency in general.
Okay to address his initial question and clarify something. The anabolic / androgenic ratio is definitely based off of Testosterone, however the ratio is based like this. Testosterone is 100/100, so the compound will be 90% as anabolic as testosterone, and 1% as androgenic. It should work as a nice boost since it looks like it should not shut you down. In contrast Tren at 500/500 is 500% stronger in both areas. This is why people grow like crazy and can get shredded on it.

Warpy, basically compounds with high anabolism and low androgen are good for muscle growth, you will gain strength but it will be in direct correlation to the new muscle you gain. They don't really help you get much leaner but allow you to gain a little mass during a cut which ends up making you leaner without increasing fat burn. The ones with higher androgenic levels not only effect sexual characteristics but also increase strength quite well. They are also very good at increasing the rate of fat burn. So you will often see people running things with high androgenic characteristics during a cut, or when working for serious strength gains.

Looking like a beast!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay to address his initial question and clarify something. The anabolic / androgenic ratio is definitely based off of Testosterone, however the ratio is based like this. Testosterone is 100/100, so the compound will be 90% as anabolic as testosterone, and 1% as androgenic. It should work as a nice boost since it looks like it should not shut you down. In contrast Tren at 500/500 is 500% stronger in both areas. This is why people grow like crazy and can get shredded on it.

Warpy, basically compounds with high anabolism and low androgen are good for muscle growth, you will gain strength but it will be in direct correlation to the new muscle you gain. They don't really help you get much leaner but allow you to gain a little mass during a cut which ends up making you leaner without increasing fat burn. The ones with higher androgenic levels not only effect sexual characteristics but also increase strength quite well. They are also very good at increasing the rate of fat burn. So you will often see people running things with high androgenic characteristics during a cut, or when working for serious strength gains.

Looking like a beast!
And this is why you are the man. Thank you so much for that.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards

Looking like a beast!
That was very informative !

warpyfunch

warpyfunch

Awards
  • Established

This is fantastic info and very helpful, thanks.

For the sake of comparison to rad, do you know the ratios for osta and lgd off hand? For some reason I'm finding it difficult to find that info online. I've seen osta written as 3:1 and lgd as 10:1, but how does that really stack up compared to test at 100/100? I don't think that osta is only 3% as anabolic as test. Am I talking about two different measurements or something?

The 90:1 figure is widely circulated regarding rad140, but when I look up the studies that show that result, they are specifically discussing the ratio of levator ani growth vs prostate growth in rats. I see no mention that the "90" directly correlates to the "100" for test, only that the muscle grew 90x more than the prostate. I feel like the oft quoted 90:1 ratio is using a different metric than the 100/100 reference value. Relative to test at 100/100, for all I know, it could be 90000/1000, or 180/2.

Also, if I understand correctly, the lower the androgenic factor, the less suppression would be expected. However, what little blood work is so far available for rad140 showed that it was significantly suppressive after a very short time on a very low dose. (This was posted in the radarine thread in the anabolics section.) If rad is only 1% as androgenic as test, that doesn't seem to make sense. Am I just misunderstanding something here, or is that blood work suspect?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its going to be a ride for the books . how long is the RAD ?
I am guessing the RAD is as long as the typical capsule .6-.725 inches :hammer:

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I am guessing the RAD is as long as the typical capsule .6-.725 inches :hammer:
haha i knew i should have corrected it. i meant how long is the cycle and wat does i see mixed reviews on higher doeses .

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha i knew i should have corrected it. i meant how long is the cycle and wat does i see mixed reviews on higher doeses .
I'm thinking 8/8/8/12/12

Or 8/8/12/12/12

The first only gives a couple extra days over 5 weeks. The second is right at 5.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really excited to see the capabilities here. Especially the comparisons to Osta and LGD.

Just anecdotally from my use of both Osta and LGD, Osta send to shut me down more than LGD. Strength also seems a bit higher on LGD, but fat loss is pretty minimal on LGD, compared to Osta.

I'm getting bloods done after only a 4 week run of LGD at 10mg for the majority of the run. Interested to see my LH and total test levels.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really excited to see the capabilities here. Especially the comparisons to Osta and LGD.

Just anecdotally from my use of both Osta and LGD, Osta send to shut me down more than LGD. Strength also seems a bit higher on LGD, but fat loss is pretty minimal on LGD, compared to Osta.

I'm getting bloods done after only a 4 week run of LGD at 10mg for the majority of the run. Interested to see my LH and total test levels.
Also interested. I'm assuming you'll post the results?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you Olympus UK for the generosity. This is going to be sweet.

So we'll stick to the plan of 8/8/12/12/12.....and go from there.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though tomorrow is another rest day, 1st dose is down the hatch!!

Hastur

Awards
Even though tomorrow is another rest day, 1st dose is down the hatch!!
Awesome! The journey begins! I'm excited to see your results, you already have a hell of a physique judging by your pre-cycle photos. Hopefully Radar1ne gives you some stellar results! My bottle has arrived from Nutriverse as well, waiting for me down in Texas. I'll be joining the Rad experience next week!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome! The journey begins! I'm excited to see your results, you already have a hell of a physique judging by your pre-cycle photos. Hopefully Radar1ne gives you some stellar results! My bottle has arrived from Nutriverse as well, waiting for me down in Texas. I'll be joining the Rad experience next week!
Throwing a log up brother?

Hastur

Awards
Throwing a log up brother?
Absolutely! I want to put as much information out there as possible so people can start to get an idea of what Rad can do. I'm excited. Granted I'm using lower dosages, and I'm not stacking it with Test, but a diversity of logs help!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Absolutely! I want to put as much information out there as possible so people can start to get an idea of what Rad can do. I'm excited. Granted I'm using lower dosages, and I'm not stacking it with Test, but a diversity of logs help!
A solo log would do the community a favor as well. Look forward to it.

Hastur

Awards
A solo log would do the community a favor as well. Look forward to it.
Very true. I am tempted to stack it. Extremely tempted. But I will likely keep it a solo log. Whats your dosing protocol looking like? Taking the Rad with food, on an empty stomach, in the morning, preworkout, before bed?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true. I am tempted to stack it. Extremely tempted. But I will likely keep it a solo log. Whats your dosing protocol looking like? Taking the Rad with food, on an empty stomach, in the morning, preworkout, before bed?
Well I just took that 1st dose after dinner. Typically I work out in the morning early fasted, so will take a dose pwo. Then another when I get home from work about 12 hours later, and I always have a snack at that time. So it will be a combo of empty stomach and with food. When I dose 3/day it will be pwo fasted, 1 pm couple hours after lunch, and 8-9pm few hours after dinner.

Now that I have 2 bottles I may bump to 16mg (4 caps), in which I would go back to the twice daily dosing, 2 caps at a time.

I'm thinking 8/8/12/12/12/16/16/16

CJNator

Awards
Nice! I'll be starting my bulk in about a month or month and a half. I'll watch your log closely since you will be doing it solo and maybe stack it with LGD or just go with what I planned depending on how it goes, how long will ur log be?

Hastur

Awards
Well I just took that 1st dose after dinner. Typically I work out in the morning early fasted, so will take a dose pwo. Then another when I get home from work about 12 hours later, and I always have a snack at that time. So it will be a combo of empty stomach and with food. When I dose 3/day it will be pwo fasted, 1 pm couple hours after lunch, and 8-9pm few hours after dinner.

Now that I have 2 bottles I may bump to 16mg (4 caps), in which I would go back to the twice daily dosing, 2 caps at a time.

I'm thinking 8/8/12/12/12/16/16/16
Sounds good, man. Those are the kind of details I find are usually left out, and I'm always curious. Timing, frequency, dosage... Sometimes they are important variables that aren't accounted for. Sounds like a strong 8-week cycle, my lighter 6-week cycle may not compare, but time will tell.

Nice! I'll be starting my bulk in about a month or month and a half. I'll watch your log closely since you will be doing it solo and maybe stack it with LGD or just go with what I planned depending on how it goes, how long will ur log be?
If I were you, and RAD pan outs to be an efficient SARM, I would leave LGD out of the stack for redundancy reasons. If I did stack RAD, I was leaning towards a PH/DS to get the other pathways by which they stimulate anabolism, and let RAD do its thing to help mitigate androgenic side effects in places like the prostate. I'm planning a 6 week cycle, with a 4-6 week PCT to follow. It will likely be RAD solo, but that may change between now and then. I should probably get my log thread set up so I'm not derailing Dma378's log!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro you're welcome to comment on your experiences at any time in here. This doesn't all have to be about me. It's for all of us.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437881033.418398.jpg

Proats before bed. Man building muscle is so much more fun than cutting. A little Dymatize Elite XT Fudge Brownie in some rolled oats.

CJNator

Awards
Sounds good, man. Those are the kind of details I find are usually left out, and I'm always curious. Timing, frequency, dosage... Sometimes they are important variables that aren't accounted for. Sounds like a strong 8-week cycle, my lighter 6-week cycle may not compare, but time will tell.

If I were you, and RAD pan outs to be an efficient SARM, I would leave LGD out of the stack for redundancy reasons. If I did stack RAD, I was leaning towards a PH/DS to get the other pathways by which they stimulate anabolism, and let RAD do its thing to help mitigate androgenic side effects in places like the prostate. I'm planning a 6 week cycle, with a 4-6 week PCT to follow. It will likely be RAD solo, but that may change between now and then. I should probably get my log thread set up so I'm not derailing Dma378's log!
Will be looking forward to it and I don't think I will take a PH/AAS anytime soon, plus I got the LGD already lol.

Bro you're welcome to comment on your experiences at any time in here. This doesn't all have to be about me. It's for all of us.
Didn't mean to start a hijacking ;) lol can't wait to see your results too. I'd like to see the comparison between LGD and RAD.

Hastur

Awards
I appreciate that, man. And you have a very admirable demeanor as well, I agree wholeheartedly in your sentiment.

Will be looking forward to it and I don't think I will take a PH/AAS anytime soon, plus I got the LGD already lol.

Didn't mean to start a hijacking ;) lol can't wait to see your results too. I'd like to see the comparison between LGD and RAD.
Hey man, if you have the LGD definitely run it, and no need to take a PH/DS/AAS anytime soon either. I just thought I'd throw out there that stacking SARMS like RAD and LGD likely wouldn't be very beneficial or synergistic, whereas a SARM and a PH/DS likely would be. But it's all what you're comfortable with, and what your goals are. Regardless, I too would like to see a comparison between LGD and RAD.