A One Eyed, One Horned, Flyin’ Purple and White People Eater Log!!!

SlowNSteady

SlowNSteady

Awards
First off, I want to thank Applied Nutriceuticals for hookin me up with some left over Purple and White betas for their new product Anabolic Drive!!!

I'm currently in Day 2 of my 2nd week in post cycle therapy and things are still going strong. My strength has dropped very little, size and weight has been maintained, and all around I feel great so I'm very excited to add the P&W to my post cycle therapy. I'm currently taking X-Lean, Tamoxifene Citrate, and Winadrol (clone of Orastan A...which ends in 2 days).

Based on the amount of pills I received I can either do a 23 day cycle of 4 pills a day 2 pre-workout and 2 at a later time in the day or roughly 15 days of 6 pills 3 pre-workout and 3 at a later time. Based on my readings of earlier beta logs for this product and the overall positive feedback and the want for MORE, I think I will opt for the 23 days...even tho I really want to take 6 of these bad boys but oh well.

I was planning on stacking it with RPM but I head back to school sometime next week and I want to start these right away so I'm just going to take it by itself. Of course Day 1 is Leg day so hopefully I feel something right away. I'm about to pop them and head to my friends house and then we'll proceed to the gym. I'll be back later on with details and such...VERY EXCITED!!! THANKS AGAIN TO AN!!!!!