A megaplexx question concerning pct.

jucekb

Awards
Just out of curiosity, how would u do a pct for a terrible compound mixture like megaplexx? I'm not thinking of trying it but I have a friend who did. The mix is

Halodrol - 15 mg
Dmz - 10 mg
Superdrol - 7.5 mg
Max LMG - 22.5 mg

That is one pill. The directions say 3 pills a day.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same as anything else really. Torem or Nolva, 4 weeks, CEL Cycle Assist, DAA, Reduce XT or some other form of cortisol control starting week 2 of PCT.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on how long your "friend" was on cycle. Even if he did 3 pills a day for 8 weeks i'd still probably only do 4 weeks of PCT.

jucekb

Awards
Haha. It's not me, trust me, he didn't do a pct and kept all of the gains. I told him to do a pct but all he did was get a test booster

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha. It's not me, trust me, he didn't do a pct and kept all of the gains. I told him to do a pct but all he did was get a test booster
Sure, you don't HAVE to have a PCT, it simply hastens the recovery process and stops the unwanted estrogen binding.

And why only 4 weeks?
You still haven't said how long the cycle was for.

jucekb

Awards
He did it for 7. He took 4 for the last week instead of 3

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He did it for 7. He took 4 for the last week instead of 3
7 weeks on? I'd probably run 5 weeks of PCT, and 8 weeks of DAA (starting on day 1 of pct). Not to mention i hope he had some sort of liver support. If he did not i would buy a bottle of Antaeus Lab's Aegis or Omega Sports Liver Lock and run 500mg TUDCA per day.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
no pct is bloody suicide, eff that , its not worth the risks.
Rhadam has a great pct layout for you or 'friend'.
follow his scheme.

jucekb

Awards
Ok thank you. He did use liver support supps. I just wanted to know what he should do

j05441

Awards
Tell him to get his bloods check and then see if pct os worth it