• Take the Night Off

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it was cool at the time when you were young, but now seems ridiculous.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, it was cool at the time when you were young, but now seems ridiculous.
That can be said for about 99% of the shizz I liked as a youngin'. I tried to watch Voltron the other day and it was retarded.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, Jas. I'm proud to say that I've never liked a cartoon in my life. I've been an angry 35 year old since I was about 4.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I take that back, I liked Woody Woodpecker. I liked how he laughed in peoples faces.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I'll have to second that! Great training song and would make great entrance music.
AT my show may 30th... after the intermission when the ammys are done all the lights are all gonna go off and the first 40 seconds of that song are going to play.. then the lights are gonna go nuts and the pro card is going to start.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, Jas. I'm proud to say that I've never liked a cartoon in my life. I've been an angry 35 year old since I was about 4.
Ooooo, too cool for school guy, huh. He'll watch "Failure to Launch", MSSS, and the Real World at 28, but watching the Simpsons at 12 was lame. Makes sense. :blink:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ooooo, too cool for school guy, huh. He'll watch "Failure to Launch", MSSS, and the Real World at 28, but watching the Simpsons at 12 was lame. Makes sense. :blink:
I was the **** back then. It's been all downhill since about 93. I do remember liking the Simpson's a little when it started out on the Tracey Ullman show, but once it went mainstream I started my standard hating process.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wish I was that creative. Genki is one of my favorite fighters.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I found a winner. Don't be a b*tch Rodja, I know you were boogying to this back in the day. Your opponent will definitely be confused when you roll out to this.
YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

MMABoxing

Awards
Rodja who are you fighting and for which Org? can i watch it on T.V???

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
Anything but Sandstorm. How the hell are you going to intimidate people with a trance song.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Anything but Sandstorm. How the hell are you going to intimidate people with a trance song.
I don't think anyone is gonna get intimidated by a song, but one of the most intimidating fighters ever, Wand, used it throughout his career.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think anyone is gonna get intimidated by a song, but one of the most intimidating fighters ever, Wand, used it throughout his career.
I really should have put a disclaimer on that. It shows how few people actually know about MMA outside of the UFC.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I really should have put a disclaimer on that. It shows how few people actually know about MMA outside of the UFC.
No doubt. He used it against Chuck though, strange no one remembered that one.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I wonder what most people think about Fedor's entrance music:think:
They probably think it's really stupid, unless a bunch of people tell them it's cool. Then they'll sweat it. I feel kinda bad for you living in a college town, they're usually heavily populated with mindless follower drones.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They probably think it's really stupid, unless a bunch of people tell them it's cool. Then they'll sweat it. I feel kinda bad for you living in a college town, they're usually heavily populated with mindless follower drones.
Don't get me started about where I live...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me started about where I live...
It's been probably 5 years since I've partied in a college town. I don't miss it at all. So many hot chicks, but they're mostly retarded and the dudes........meathead central.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's been probably 5 years since I've partied in a college town. I don't miss it at all. So many hot chicks, but they're mostly retarded and the dudes........meathead central.
The summer is nice when most of them are gone, but that goes by way too quickly...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
The summer is nice when most of them are gone, but that goes by way too quickly...
Yeah, that is nice. Jas has been going to college for like 12 years, I don't know he deals.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, that is nice. Jas has been going to college for like 12 years, I don't know he deals.
With grad school, I'll probably be here until 2010. Luckily, there is enough diversity here to avoid a lot of the d-bags around here.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
With grad school, I'll probably be here until 2010. Luckily, there is enough diversity here to avoid a lot of the d-bags around here.
That's good. You'll hate the undergrads when you're like 25. I still live in a college town and am in my 6th year of grad school here, 7th year overall :eek:. The UG's get annoying as hell. There are some smoking hot UG chicks around, but I couldn't put up with them to even hook up with them and some just look like little girls now. When I was dating my ex, she started dental school in Chicago about 2 hours away and I started going up there on weekends all the time just to get away.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's good. You'll hate the undergrads when you're like 25. I still live in a college town and am in my 6th year of grad school here, 7th year overall :eek:. The UG's get annoying as hell. There are some smoking hot UG chicks around, but I couldn't put up with them to even hook up with them and some just look like little girls now. When I was dating my ex, she started dental school in Chicago about 2 hours away and I started going up there on weekends all the time just to get away.
I know exactly what you're talking about. Some of the freshman look so ridiculously young that I wonder if I should look around for Chris Hanson. Ironically, I am dating someone that is 19, though...

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw your other thread about your new gf. It really depends on the person as you said in that thread. I started dating a 20 yo when I was 24 and she was way more mature than me at the time. That's probably hard for you guys to believe though. ;)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
No, he has a fight only a couple of weeks earlier and there was too much risk.
Oh well. Do you know anything about your new opponent? Striker, grappler, well rounded?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I saw your other thread about your new gf. It really depends on the person as you said in that thread. I started dating a 20 yo when I was 24 and she was way more mature than me at the time. That's probably hard for you guys to believe though. ;)
What a feat. That's like beating smetonyea in an IQ test, congrats. Don't quote this, it might be too much.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh well. Do you know anything about your new opponent? Striker, grappler, well rounded?
The new opponent is out of one of Sal Soliz' camps, so he is more of a striker. This will give me a chance to see how far my striking has come along since my last fight in November.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
The new opponent is out of one of Sal Soliz' camps, so he is more of a striker. This will give me a chance to see how far my striking has come along since my last fight in November.
Awesome. Have you ever been knocked out before?

MMABoxing

Awards
WHICH ORG Are you fighting for ?

you don't gotta answer this one if you don't want to : How much are you getting paid ?With or without win Bonus.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
WHICH ORG Are you fighting for ?

you don't gotta answer this one if you don't want to : How much are you getting paid ?With or without win Bonus.
Dude, WTF? I don't know the org's name.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Dude, WTF? I don't know the org's name.
Rodja, Rodja, what's your name, address and social security number?

Edit: it's been two minutes and you haven't answered me.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I could feel Rodja getting pissed, then I saw WHICH ORG, and I knew that wouldn't go over well. I personally read that as "hey fvckface, which org, I don't want to have to ask again."

MMABoxing

Awards
sure w.e u say^ chill out rodja shyt how do you not know who your fighting for lol. seriously.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
sure w.e u say^ chill out rodja shyt how do you not know who your fighting for lol. seriously.
Oh, yeah that makes sense. Good post.

Maybe he doesn't want to reveal that info and wants some privacy. You're getting annoying so stop. Where do these dudes come from?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably because I really don't care and, at this level, it is not always an organization. Many times, it is just a promotion group that is putting together a show.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
I dont like any of that music you picked. You want fight music top 3. #1 Mein Teil- Rammstein. #2 Disciple- Slayer. # Domination- Pantera.