cedman1

cedman1

Awards

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Received my SNS 100 g tub of agmatine over the weekend. So much agmatine, lulz. Dumped a scoop straight into my mouth only to remember why I don't do such things with agmatine. Smh.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
.......so studies show agmatine as something that either stimulates or mimics insulin and people are still taking it before bed?*may be mistaken but will read more when I get hone* Read up on insulin and fatburning and growth hormone. I must do more research but I believe agmatine would be more beneficial during the day than before bed.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
.......so studies show agmatine as something that either stimulates or mimics insulin and people are still taking it before bed?*may be mistaken but will read more when I get hone* Read up on insulin and fatburning and growth hormone. I must do more research but I believe agmatine would be more beneficial during the day than before bed.
Agmatine seems to stimulate insulin release only in the presence of carbs. Physiological levels of GH won't really burn fat anyway...although agmatine is a GHRH stimulant

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Received my SNS 100 g tub of agmatine over the weekend. So much agmatine, lulz. Dumped a scoop straight into my mouth only to remember why I don't do such things with agmatine. Smh.
it's not that bad! ;) Let us know what you think!! There is nothing better than seeing that full tub of powder :D

Mickfootie

Mickfootie

Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking 1g with my pre-workout and feeling some good pumps. A little more enhanced than wothout it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
When mine comes into the country, customs always opens it and samples it lol

Reactions: mw1
googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
Sure as this is the first I've seen of this listed con:

*taken from Link*
Does Not Go Well With

L-Arginine and L-Citrulline (for some neurological effects; cardiovascular interactions not well elucidated)
Yohimbine and Rauwolscine (Agmatine activates the α2A receptor that these inhibit)
D-Aspartic Acid due to reducing signalling via the NMDA receptors
Alcohol coingestion (may increase ulceration from alcohol)
is this list currently valid? should i replace my current pwo arginine with preworkout agmatine?

does the l citriline contradiction also then apply to cit. malate? i was wanting to test out the combo for pump/sex benefits

would daa help balance out vs blunt effects?

how extreme are the alcohol interactions?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
is this list currently valid? should i replace my current pwo arginine with preworkout agmatine? does the l citriline contradiction also then apply to cit. malate? i was wanting to test out the combo for pump/sex benefits would daa help balance out vs blunt effects? how extreme are the alcohol interactions?
Drop arginine and replace with Agmatine. 10 grams of Citrulline Malate is equivalent to 5 grams of L-Citrulline.

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
"Yohimbine and Rauwolscine (Agmatine activates the α2A receptor that these inhibit)" per the other post

I am taking hyper t2 which has some alpha yo in it, so is the effect of the agmatine enough to cancel out the effect of the alpha yo? On a similar note, if ag activates the a2a receptor does that mean it would be counter productive in some ways to fat loss?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just added agmatine back into my little stack and forgot how much I love it. It is far and away one of the strongest anxiolytic supplements out there. Aniracetam is always going to have a special place for me, but the benefits that I see from agmatine make it one of the miracle supplements, imo. I get very vascular, a calm sense of well being, and just generally feel like I am firing on all cylinders. I dropped it in the past because I underestimated what it does and the price for 1g-1.5g can get up there, but I realized how worth it it is.

I definitely see a BB benefit, but for me it is more nootropic.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You can ignore the examine.com contraindications

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To update, I took 500mg before bed last night and went to sleep. I had really good, deep sleep for about 5 hours and then woke up wide awake at around 4:30. I never really went back to sleep, but I feel like I slept for 7-8. Don't know if this is coincidence or how/if agmatine played a role in this.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I get that reaction from any GH boosting supp..ie sleep hard for 4-5 hours then wide awake.

I noticed the analgesic aspect of agmatine the other day. I tore up shoulders/tri's and was hurting pretty good. After 1g of agmatine and some sauna time, the pain eased away and my shoulders felt almost tingly. Unexpected, weird, but I'll take it.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never thought I would love a supplement quite this much. This morning 1g before the gym and I just felt incredible. Not so much in actual strength, but just powerful and confident. Every lift was with purpose and I was just really calm. Plus, it is hard to not feel confident when it leaves you pumped up throughout the day. Vain, but whatever.

Oh, one thing I did wonder is if it is known to lower blood pressure. I read some thinking it might, but didn't know if it was studied. I felt a little light headed after some big lifts and that was strange. Putting that together with the calm sense you get, I was thinking it could be related. Dunno?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Man, I freaking am loving agmatine, but the gas is unreal. LOL. I wish it didn't mess with my stomach this much, but I am thinking it is worth it.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ps. Genomyx watermelon flavored agmatine sulfate + USP watermelon BCAA+ is amazing. Tried it as a pre (ran out of high volume) as I am going stim free a while.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ps. Genomyx watermelon flavored agmatine sulfate + USP watermelon BCAA+ is amazing. Tried it as a pre (ran out of high volume) as I am going stim free a while.
That's good because bulk agmatine sulfate tastes like death to me. LoL.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never thought I would love a supplement quite this much. This morning 1g before the gym and I just felt incredible. Not so much in actual strength, but just powerful and confident. Every lift was with purpose and I was just really calm. Plus, it is hard to not feel confident when it leaves you pumped up throughout the day. Vain, but whatever.

Oh, one thing I did wonder is if it is known to lower blood pressure. I read some thinking it might, but didn't know if it was studied. I felt a little light headed after some big lifts and that was strange. Putting that together with the calm sense you get, I was thinking it could be related. Dunno?
It's one of the only supplements outside of study aids that I take consistently. Agmatine is nothing short of amazing :D The 100g tub is where it's at ;)

That's good because bulk agmatine sulfate tastes like death to me. LoL.
It's not that bad ya ninny ;)

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim free does seem to be a trend nowadays. Im going to start my cutt stim free. Glad to hear those flavors are good haha!

It's one of the only supplements outside of study aids that I take consistently. Agmatine is nothing short of amazing :D The 100g tub is where it's at ;)

It's not that bad ya ninny ;)
Also note those mios and crystal lite mixes make everything bearable. Even SERMS and pure powder lclt. Lclt seems to taste the worst for me. Serms taste okay with sour flavored or juice drinks.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim free does seem to be a trend nowadays. Im going to start my cutt stim free. Glad to hear those flavors are good haha!

Also note those mios and crystal lite mixes make everything bearable. Even SERMS and pure powder lclt. Lclt seems to taste the worst for me. Serms taste okay with sour flavored or juice drinks.
I still to this day have yet to try any of those water flavoring things lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still to this day have yet to try any of those water flavoring things lol
Crystal light is amazing. Helps tremendously lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crystal light is amazing. Helps tremendously lol
I suggest strawberry lemonade or the mango passion fruit flavor.

The great value lem Iemonade is good too.

The mio brand fruit punch,lemonade and tea are good.

The dasani strawberry watermelon is good as hell!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Right now, it's a toss up between LCLT or agmatine sulfate for the worst tasting bulk powder award. LoL. Needless to say, I've tried dumping each straight in my mouth before thinking that it would be non-offensive like beta alanine or creatine. Bwa ha ha ha ha.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now, it's a toss up between LCLT or agmatine sulfate for the worst tasting bulk powder award. LoL. Needless to say, I've tried dumping each straight in my mouth before thinking that it would be non-offensive like beta alanine or creatine. Bwa ha ha ha ha.
I cheek serms so I aint afriad of no bad taste but it does taste nasty haha!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Hardly any taste mixed into 8oz of water.

googlealchemi

googlealchemi

Awards
Is it carbs specifically or just calories in general that should be avoided preworkout? I like to mix a tb of coconut oil in a cup of coffee sometimes preworkout and was wondering if taking the ag at the same time was cancelling out any benefits?

re taste, I've just been dumping 1g into about an oz of water, just enough to swish it around and mix and down. I find it does have a very light bad taste but virtually no lasting aftertaste so no big deal at all. Maybe I'll try a different brand next time to compare taste and effects.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Is it carbs specifically or just calories in general that should be avoided preworkout? I like to mix a tb of coconut oil in a cup of coffee sometimes preworkout and was wondering if taking the ag at the same time was cancelling out any benefits?

re taste, I've just been dumping 1g into about an oz of water, just enough to swish it around and mix and down. I find it does have a very light bad taste but virtually no lasting aftertaste so no big deal at all. Maybe I'll try a different brand next time to compare taste and effects.
I have already recommended this in here I believe but its worth restating, Genomyx has had fantastic flavouring in their recent products, their watermelon agmatine sulphate powder is very enjoyable