A Fresh Start. What should I be stacking?

travlax1

Awards
I'm a 19 year old in college and I play lacrosse so I'm not looking to be a body builder, but I want to build lean muscle and definition. During the school year and season I've been working hard but taken a random assortment of stuff, mainly using ON Pro Complex and GNC CLA, but this summer I want to get serious. I bought a can of Cuts a while back but I have to wait til the season is over before I can start it up (NCAA banned substances). I've heard from many that Animal is a great brand and I've never really been one to stack properly with the same brand and getting all the stuff I need, so I'm looking for a list of what I should stack with the Cuts. I'm in good physical shape and i've been on a pretty good diet (High protein (chicken), lots of vegetables and low carbs) and I've gone from 212 to 195ish and have noticed some difference but I want more. What do you guys think?

rcrott1

Trav, if you have to wait til after lacrosse season, then stick with Pak,Omega,Flex, a solid diet and cardio. if you need any help with Timing let me know.

treetrunklegs

Awards
Looking good brother. Keep it to the basics and you will be set man. Exactly like RCrott said.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Trav, if you have to wait til after lacrosse season, then stick with Pak,Omega,Flex, a solid diet and cardio. if you need any help with Timing let me know.
Truth. Pak, Omega, Flex will definitely become staples in your arsenal.

travlax1

Awards
So i'm taking Pak, Flex, Omega, Pump and Cuts. I'm taking pak flex and omega once in the morning and once later in the day. Then I've been taking cuts in the morning and before workout and pump before workout. The label on Pump says I should take it on non-workout days too cause it has the creatine in it, but should I be taking cuts on on off days? Also should I not take cuts if I'm just doing a cardio day?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
cuts on a cardio day is fine.
I take pump in the morning with my breakfast and use the red pill as a replacement for my coffee in the AM.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
and yes... you would take cuts on your off days

naturalguy

naturalguy

Universal Nutrition
Awards
  • Established
So i'm taking Pak, Flex, Omega, Pump and Cuts. I'm taking pak flex and omega once in the morning and once later in the day. Then I've been taking cuts in the morning and before workout and pump before workout. The label on Pump says I should take it on non-workout days too cause it has the creatine in it, but should I be taking cuts on on off days? Also should I not take cuts if I'm just doing a cardio day?
Animal Cuts is something you want to take everyday for maximum effect. Pump is optional on off days, many people still take it on off days to keep their creatine stores saturated.

FYI......if you are taking Cuts and Pump, keep in mind they both contain stims but you can take out the red pill from Pump (it contains all the stims) so you don't overdo it.

travlax1

Awards
So i've been on them for a month or so now. Pretty good results. Getting leaner and more cut. Haven't really put on any weight but that's mainly due to my dieting to try to lean out even more. I have another question: I know cuts you're supposed to cycle and go off for one week after each can, but do I need to do the same for pump? I know with normal creatine use its usually something like 4 or 5 weeks on then a week off but do I need to do that with this product?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Pump does not have to be cycled.
correct! If you feel like you are no longer getting the same effect out of the stim, you can take out the red pill for a few weeks and then put it back in....

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
How about Uni-Liver, Flex, Omega and Pak, my "Four Pillars" stack?