A formal introduction

mister ed

mister ed

Awards
Hello everyone, My Name is Ed.

Recently I gave myself a new initiative. I am trying to pay close attention to the fuel I am putting in my body these days, and for about the past week, I have been adjusting my diet to get better results from training. My health adjustment, as I am now calling it is still in it's infancy, as I really only started a resistance regimen about a month ago. I just started my new diet adjustment last weekend (really short time frame, I know)

I have a log in the workout log where I am tracking my now limited, soon to be full scale workouts, and diet regimens.

I just recently began lifting, and previously was a cycling freak - I should note that I am still a cycling freak but I don't really have the time to go on rides much longer than an hour like I used to, so I have switched to a resistance based training regimen. I would love to get on the bike and ride every day, but I just don't have the time anymore to do anything more than commute when possible on my road bike. It makes me a little sad, but so goes the life of a working man.

I enjoy doing circuit workouts as they don't typically take up more than an hour, with cardio, and get me feeling just as good as a bike ride does.

Now that is enough about me, I hope that gives you a little insight into how my hectic life goes.

Some numbers for you that strive for the classical zen:

Age - 24
Height - 5'8"
Weight - 192
Body Fat - 19.85% (later clocked at 19.6%, but 19.85 keeps me motivates)
BMI - 30.something

I guess that's it!

:bruce3:

motive

motive

Awards
  • Established
welcome man, this is an awesome board for advice.
reps for motivation

ecu19

ecu19

Awards
  • Established
Hello everyone, My Name is Ed.

BMI - 30.something
Welcome Ed! Now do us all a favor and wipe that stupid BMI off your intro post! As my doc would say, BMI is only accurate in adolescent females. I think it's safe to say that 99% of bodybuilders/professional athletes are considered obese/severely obese BMI wise. :lol:

Other than that, welcome and feel free to pick at the brains that make up AM! Good luck on your goals, remember, it takes time! In the end it will be worth it.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My BMI was 31 when I was 13% bodyfat.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I get my BMI, it says I should be in a coffin due to heart failure.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My BMI was 37.lol