A few simple questions...

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for asking such basic questions...My friend is doing a cycle of 1/2 cc of Deca and 1/2 cc of Test (he didnt know what type it was) taking these dosages twice a week, M's & Th's...said he would do this for 5 weeks then just do 1cc of deca for another 4+ weeks...Is that cycle any good...? and how many mg's are 1/2 cc ?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
tell your friend NOT to start that cycle until he does A LOT more research
seriously A LOT

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah I told him it didnt sound right, and I'm just an amature aas researcher...can you give me some con's of this cycle so I could give him some good reasons why it a bad cycle...

RobInKuwait

RobInKuwait

Awards
  • Established
yeah I told him it didnt sound right, and I'm just an amature aas researcher...can you give me some con's of this cycle so I could give him some good reasons why it a bad cycle...
Well, look on the amps and see how many mgs per CC are in each.

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
1. unless he has some very high mg/ml gear that isn't enough.
2. The test should be the LAST thing you come off, not the first, 5 weeks is not long enough.
3. running deca without test can give you noodle dick.
4. there is no mention of PCT or HCG or the like.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He doesent know what HCG is...and only mention of PCT was that he would do Nolva after the cycle...What type of gain will Deca alone give?