a few problems that may need correcting, help please

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
i have two problems, unfortunately the doctor said i have tendinitis in my arm...he said there isnt much i can do....any one know of anything that can help, my friend uses VPX Glucosa Cream...said it works good for bone problems...but what about tendons??

and since my teen years when i had mild gyno from puberty, my nipples have been sore, really really sore, what should i do??

thanks

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I have read that if you have gyno from the teen years til the early twenty's you should go get checked by a doctor.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
well see when i was a teen i did, he said its just puberty, youll be fine......the bump under the nipple went away like he said.......but ever since they have been really sore, the only way i can describe it, is like after some one gives you a titty twister.....when my shirt rubs against them it feels like sand paper

allstar

allstar

Awards
  • Established
I know what you mean, my nipples use to be real sensitive, and had real real sensitive skin, and actually a jersey completely rubbed a nipple off :( lol. But I would still go get it checked out, I'm sure its something simple they can cure.

just93

just93

Awards
  • Established
okay, im gunna do that bro, i just hope gyno isnt coming back!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
i have two problems, unfortunately the doctor said i have tendinitis in my arm...he said there isnt much i can do....any one know of anything that can help, my friend uses VPX Glucosa Cream...said it works good for bone problems...but what about tendons??
"Tendinitis in my arm" is pretty vague. Was he more specific as to WHAT tendon?

It's true that there's not much you can do. But there ARE things you CAN do (to name a few):
* Have a rehabilitation programme to help in the healing process (Prentice, 2003);
* Vitamin E and NO supplementation (Murrell, 2007);
* Eccentric loading (Woodley, Newsham-West & Baxter, 2007).

You could also try OsteoSport, as it IS a complete joint formula, and will eliminate pain.

and since my teen years when i had mild gyno from puberty, my nipples have been sore, really really sore, what should i do??

thanks
I would see a doctor (one who actually KNOWS their stuff) about this.