MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for checking in, was really getting worried. Rest up, do what ya need to do to recover. Just know we are all pulling for you!!!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm finding it to be very common that folks I know with pretty strong ADHD value the impact of THC like a medication that gives them relief. I'm the opposite and I really can't stand the way it feels, but I'm open minded to it's value as a medicine potentially. Since it's 100% legal recreationally here my wife and I have had edibles and neither of us like it. It's essentially like taking a sleeping pill for us, lol.
I used to use it almost every day in my late teens and up to about 30years old. didn't have access till about 3 years ago. I'm no longer a big fan, Don't really care how it makes me feel. (not sure if its because its so much stronger these days). makes me feel a little paranoid. I'm not as hyper active as I was when I was younger.

Last edited:
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes Sir, we miss you brother! You keep doing what you need to do to recover, and we will be here when you get back.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just checking in on you brother, hope everything is alright and that they are taking good care of you in Hershey.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I keep hoping to see something from him somewhere. Does anyone have his phone number to check in on him?

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
His daughter posted on fb that he’s in the hospital for an infection in his spine and hip but he’s stable.

Rocket- if you sneak on here at any point know we are praying for you and rooting for you!!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
His daughter posted on fb that he’s in the hospital for an infection in his spine and hip but he’s stable.

Rocket- if you sneak on here at any point know we are praying for you and rooting for you!!
Thanks for the update Kat.
Rocket we got you in our prayers brother. Rest up, heal up, and we’ll all be here when you’re ready.👍

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Appreciate the update! no wonder his back was killing him. To bad it took so long for them to figure out it was an infection. Should have caught that, since they have been jabbing things into his spin.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Absolutely! I’ll be keeping an eye out for updates!

How you been doing girl?
I’m great! Life is it’s usual roller coaster ride but blessed and grateful for sure!! I creep around here on occasion but not really on much social media much at all! Do miss you guys though!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely! I’ll be keeping an eye out for updates!

I’m great! Life is it’s usual roller coaster ride but blessed and grateful for sure!! I creep around here on occasion but not really on much social media much at all! Do miss you guys though!
We miss you!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

its been so long 😥 ... have you heard more?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Rocket3015 - Miss you Old Man! Hopefully you are doing okay, and just resting up for your marrow transplant. I think you said some time in September so hopefully soon and you might feel well enough to come back and say hello. Miss you Brother!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I just went back and looked at everyone of his posts to find back in June where he said when his transplant should be, the post only said some time in September so hopefully he is okay enough for that to still take place. Pulling for you Rocket!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I just went back and looked at everyone of his posts to find back in June where he said when his transplant should be, the post only said some time in September so hopefully he is okay enough for that to still take place. Pulling for you Rocket!
Hopefully that’s it…..I knew September would be busy for him, with the transplant and recovery, so hopefully the infection cleared and they just kept him to prepare for the transplant.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Waiting to see him post back up in here when he's ready. Stay strong brother!

Stachio

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I just spoke with he's daughter on FB. Here is an update

"
He is stable on iv antibiotics and platelet transfusions right now. They need to get nausea under control so that he is able to eat.

He will be in the hospital for at least 6-8 weeks" yet.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

"
He is stable on iv antibiotics and platelet transfusions right now. They need to get nausea under control so that he is able to eat.

Thanks brother for the update, we really appreciate it.👍

Rocket get well brother…we’re pulling for you and praying for you.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

"

Appreciate the update.
Stay strong @Rocket3015 get well and rested! Prayers all around 🙏🏻

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

"

dude is going to be skinnier than @Smont if he doesn't get some food in him!
let her know we're all here praying for him...