A couple creatine questions???

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
It won't hurt the creatine. How do I know this? Because I've been doing it this way for years and I get great results with Creatine mono. I go off for a few weeks then I hop back on and bam strength soars and so does the scale. Proof is in the pudding.
how are u dosing it(before and after, or just after)? and you takin it ED?
ive just never responded, but i cant tell if its gonna work or not. my strength is already goin up lol.(not from creatine)
and i really just wanna try cee straight up.....and the pills made by six star. lol. just want to give it a try. they are the same company as muscletech.....look at the ingredients for MT's nano x9 and the ingredients for six stars NOS pills. same thing for a butt load cheaper. and i was on another board, and one guy was just crazy about six stars CEE. they are cheap, so i might give em a try soon. anyone taken these?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
water isnt a prob thats all I drink exept for juice and cm pre workout, but what supp do you recomend off nutra to get aakg? The name so I can search it on there, something that works for you guys?

Sniper1088

Sniper1088

Awards
I would say pick up some bulk aakg off nutra and give that a try at first. White Blood by Controlled Labs works fairly well at a decent price also.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
how are u dosing it(before and after, or just after)? and you takin it ED?
ive just never responded, but i cant tell if its gonna work or not. my strength is already goin up lol.(not from creatine)
and i really just wanna try cee straight up.....and the pills made by six star. lol. just want to give it a try. they are the same company as muscletech.....look at the ingredients for MT's nano x9 and the ingredients for six stars NOS pills. same thing for a butt load cheaper. and i was on another board, and one guy was just crazy about six stars CEE. they are cheap, so i might give em a try soon. anyone taken these?
some days I dose before some days after. it's never really made a difference

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
just to let yall know....if you heat it up, dissolve it, then get it cold again with ice cubes, it wont be dissolved. im serious. i just tried this and it reversed the disolve process haha:blink:

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
do you take creatine on off days? if yes same 5g's or less?

Sniper1088

Sniper1088

Awards
When I was taking creatine I would take the same 5g's a day. I would just spread it out through the day. You don't have to do that it was just a personal preference for me.

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
hey any knowledge is good knowledge thanks bro. for now I'm gonna not take it on off days once my aakg comes in I'll start taking cm on off days that will help me get diesel hopefully

Bum Mahoney

Bum Mahoney

Awards
I have not tried creatine so I'm wondering...many have said they don't respond to it....what should I be looking for or experiencing so I would know if I am responding or not? Is it visual due to the water in the cells, or mainly strength? Appreciated....