A-bombs, D-bol, Test, decca, eq, tren!!!!

kmk25

kmk25

Awards
Hopin this title will get a little more attention....

Alright here we go... ive been off not quite two months from doing my 1st inj. and pretty positive im doing a show in July.... my goal is to bulk to 230 and then start pre-contest diet to get to be a light heavy or middleweight which is about 176 im at 195 right now natural (been off since dec 1) ... my plans were to hop back on mid feb to march and run a T and Decca combo with maybe a little dbol (35) and anadrol (25mg)... i was planning on running this up until im done bulking and then throw in eq to bridge to t and tren enth... Was just looking for opinions and or thoughts...

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
So, u wanna gain 35lbs, and then cut 60, in less than five months? Seems a little over ambitius, maybe even unrealistic, IMHO.. I don't know I think a more gradual approach would be better. Maybe consider doing more of a recomp, til like mid april, and then diet til dialed in, and compete at whatever at. Just seems like a lot to put you'd body through in short time. Not trying to knock you- just seems like your current would better over a longer period of time. Also if u did get to 230, and were able to cut to 176- I mean a 55lb loss- seems to lose that much, you have to be very bloated, carrying a ton of water, and way to much fat... Either that or youd have to lose muscle- either way not ideal... I like I said just my opinion, taken for what it's worth. Either way good luck on your comp.

17amethyl

Awards
  • Established
So, u wanna gain 35lbs, and then cut 60, in less than five months? Seems a little over ambitius, maybe even unrealistic, IMHO.. I don't know I think a more gradual approach would be better. Maybe consider doing more of a recomp, til like mid april, and then diet til dialed in, and compete at whatever at. Just seems like a lot to put you'd body through in short time. Not trying to knock you- just seems like your current would better over a longer period of time. Also if u did get to 230, and were able to cut to 176- I mean a 55lb loss- seems to lose that much, you have to be very bloated, carrying a ton of water, and way to much fat... Either that or youd have to lose muscle- either way not ideal... I like I said just my opinion, taken for what it's worth. Either way good luck on your comp.
yeah man, agreed. That's a lot of change strained through a thing channel of time.

Cutting 55lbs is alot, and also assumes that you are very high in BF to have the need to cut this much. If you're 230 and 17% BF, then you ideally would cut ~40lbs max- and this is still far-fetched bc this means you are getting your BF in the low single digits. Going above this, especially if you are not experienced, will realistically result in unnecessary loss of lbm/muscle.

I think you're better off recomping and improving your current physique. When its time for prep, give yourself adequate time in advance to begin trimming the loose ends.

Then again, I'm not a bodybuilder and my suggestion is simply a logical attempt.

andro

Awards
so what are you saying? your gonna cycle for 5 months!? good luck to you. i cycled for 22 weeks last year, i havent been the same since dude. im only 26. ill never do anything that wreckless again. at any rate, i agree with what the others said. BODYBUILDING IS A MARATHON, NOT A SPRINT....im sure you've heard that.

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
Woh bro

Hopin this title will get a little more attention....

Alright here we go... ive been off not quite two months from doing my 1st inj. and pretty positive im doing a show in July.... my goal is to bulk to 230 and then start pre-contest diet to get to be a light heavy or middleweight which is about 176 im at 195 right now natural (been off since dec 1) ... my plans were to hop back on mid feb to march and run a T and Decca combo with maybe a little dbol (35) and anadrol (25mg)... i was planning on running this up until im done bulking and then throw in eq to bridge to t and tren enth... Was just looking for opinions and or thoughts...
Woh bro, dont do this you are gonna get hurt. Im not tryin to be a prick. Im only lookin out for u. There are an abundant of apparent determinants which you have failed to recognize while congregating your plan. First, I’m not sure if your saying "I’ve been off; not quite yet, but two months until I’m doing my first inj." or “It has not quite been two months from my last cycle but I’m doing my first inj.” If its the first one: Start now you need all the time you can get. Secondly I’m not sure if you are trying to gain naturally (become fat) and conserve muscle with the juice or gain with the juice and cut naturally. Thirdly, accomplishing a feat of this stature takes time. The initial gain of 35lbs alone takes about 4 months (yes even with gear) with disregard that you are left with 20% (1 month) of temporal length with the animus hope to lose 54lbs for a competition, is clearly impossible (In a normal situation I would say nearly impossible because anything is possible but damn). Fourthly and probably most importantly, Anadrol is a very strong compound. Even with the most intuitive liver/body protection strategy (which is not mentioned in your post but I’m sure is existent) it can be toxic, let alone your intentions of running it Dbol is a blatent disregard to your own health. My opinion is:

Preload of liv52 liver protection, Milk thistle, vitamin b5 b6 b12, Hawthorn berry, Saw Palmetto, Grape seed, Taurine, and ZMA

Weeks 1-12 Deca w/ biocryptin, caber (19-nor compounds are tricky use if have issues w prolactin)
Weeks 1-16 Test
Week 2-5 Run the dbol - After running the test for one week your blood plasma levels will be higher therefore when you run the dbol you will actually get more out of it.

PCT
NO NOLV - Not only is exemestane better for your joints, but if you use nolv you can potentially activate d2 receptors which distribute prolactin (milk in your tits!).
Exemestane 25/25/12.5/12.5
Clomid 100/50/50/50

Then after you can do the Tren/EQ with a different plan.

That is a solid plan. Eat according to your body type and metabolism.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Way to bump a 2 year old thread... LMAO dudes

ManBeast

rm2211

rm2211

Awards
ahhhh wow lmao Im stupid didnt check the YR Duh da DURR... Havent posted on here in YRs just logged on tody :stupid:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
welcome back :D