90% sure it's not gyno

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Ok here goes.

I have always had sensitive nipples, well more or less for the past 8-10 years. I am constantly nipping out most the day and it frankly sucks.

Anyways, I ran a tren/phera stack 8 weeks ago and did proper pct. I had nolva on hand and ran that. I know it's not as good as clomid for tren reasons, but it has worked fine in the past. Well now, my nipples are starting to feel more and more sensitive. Maybe it's the winter cold making them pop more, could easily be. Maybe I'm just worried about it more and over thinking it and stressing a little. However, there are no lumps, no extra tissue, no bitch tits growing or anything that would be exactly associated with gyno. Just a little sore on the tips, that is it.

Now with this being said, do you think I could grab some b6, chasteberry, 1-Carboxy, or p-5-p and see if this helps with the sensitivity of my nipples?

Any suggestions would be great. Thanks fellas.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It could possibly be "tren" gyno. Squeeze right behind the nipples and see if you are lactating... Get some cabergoline, vitex and p-5-p if you suspect it to be "tren" gyno...

TDHAWKS

TDHAWKS

Awards
Zero lactating. Just a little sensitive to the touch and when rubbing on my shirt.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Letro or Caber?
Im worhtless now lol. Id hop on some AAS boards and check out "gyno cures" and such.

caber ran ON cycle is .5mg e4d bumped up to .75mg, with a max dose of .5mg x2 a week. No clue for this tho.